The best vacuum for grinding concrete is one that is designed for tough industrial applications. It should have powerful suction, durable construction, and the ability to handle large amounts of dirt, debris, and dust. It should also be lightweight and easy to maneuver. Look for models with HEPA filter technology and convenient attachments for easier cleaning.With so many vacuum for grinding concrete brands on the market like MXBAOHENG, BOSCH, SDRTOP, DKIBBITH, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. MXBAOHENG Floor Grinder Machine Epoxy Floor G
- 1. 【Dustless Grinding】Epoxy floor grinder is equipped with high efficiency dustproof cover and vacuum fan to prevent dust from flying.
- 2. 【Strong Power】Concrete floor grinder has the pure copper motor with bold copper coil and wil not heat when machine is working.
- 3. 【Safe and Secure】The fuction of overload electrical appliance protection can effectively prevent the motor from overheating and cause damage.
- 4. 【Convenient】It will be simple to operate because of the high quality working plug with trhe humanized fast inserting design.
- 5. 【Labor-saving】The floor grinder has humanized rubber handrails which is skid resistant and wear resistant.
2. BOSCH CSG15 5-Inch Concrete Surfacing Grinder
- 12.5 amp power
- New guard system
- Four-stage dust intrusion seal
- High torque to handle sustained loads
3. SDRTOP Dust Shroud Angle Grinder 7 Inch Dustl
- ★High Efficiency Work: The dust cover of this 7-inch angle grinder can reduce the burden of cleaning and improve the efficiency of polishing. The dust generated on the working surface is introduced into the dust suction port in one go.
- ★Easy To Install: The dust cover collector does not need to be installed with the help of tools, you can used by self-installation, small in size, weight only 2.2lbs, and can be carried and operated without waste of labor.
- ★Product Advantages: Dust Collector’s metal clamp and internal iron ring make it more durable, wear-resistant plastic reduces wear during polishing, and the tube can be connected to the vacuum cleaner system.
- ★Complete Accessories: Angle Grinder Dust Shroud with fastening metal clamps, cup screws and 4 positioning rings to meet various work requirements.
- ★Applicable Occasions: The angle grinder dust shroud can polish cement, stone and concrete，is also suitable for removing resin, rubber, paint and other surface attachments，Make the uneven surface on the ground smooth。
4. BOSCH 18SG-5E Small Angle Grinder Concrete Su
- Dust collection – reduces clean-up time and provides cleaner, safer air for user
- Removable nose piece – quickly removes for flush Surfacing
- Replaceable brush ring – low cost maintenance vs. Competition
- Completely tool free – compatible with AG, GWS, and 1800 series 4-½ In. and 5 In. Bosch small angle grinders (excluding GWS8-45, GWS9-45, and GWS18V-45)
- Bosch AIRSWEEP vacuum compatible – plug and play without using adapters
5. DKIBBITH 3” Dry Diamond Core Drill Bit 75mm
- 3″ Dry Diamond Core Drill Bit – Great tool to add to your collection for cutting holes for split AC units plumbing, shower/tub grab bars, shower plumbing, faucet and more projects
- Excellent Hole Saw for Rough Materials – Fast clean cut through ceramic tile, granite,marble, quartz, stucco, bricks, concrete,porcelain, tabby stone, brick, mortar, etc. Both Dry and Wet will do, and vac will be helpful for dry drilling
- Work with Angle Grinders and Electric Drills – Package including a 3 Inch Diamond Hole Saw with 5/8-11 female thread for most Angle Grinders, as well as an arbor to 3/8” Hex Drill Shank which can fit in popular Power Drills
- Sharp and Durable – Vacuum Brazed Diamond Core Bit chews through materials with ease and minimal wear; stays sharp longer than other masonry hole saw bits as long as taken good care to cool sufficiently
- User Tips – When starting the hole, tilt the high-speed bit at a 45-degree angle to touch the surface, then slowly move the drill back upright and let the tool do the cutting, you will have minimal bit walking and create smooth and clean holes
Best vacuum for grinding concrete Buying guide
When looking to purchase a vacuum for grinding concrete, there are several factors to consider. First, make sure the vacuum has a powerful motor and strong suction power. This will ensure that all of the dust is captured and the air is kept clean. Additionally, look for a model that is designed for heavy-duty use and is made of high-quality materials. It should also come with filters that are easy to clean and replace. Finally, consider the noise level and portability of the vacuum. Some models are louder than others, which could be an issue in certain working environments. Additionally, the vacuum should be easy to transport and maneuver.