Best Glass for Sandblasting Cabinets are an essential component of every sandblasting cabinet, as it must be strong enough to withstand the force of the abrasive particles and protect the user from any debris that might escape. Whether you are looking for a specialized glass for your custom cabinet or a pre-made replacement, choosing the right material is key. The best options for sandblasting cabinets are generally tempered glass, borosilicate glass, and polycarbonate. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it is important to understand the differences before deciding which to use.With so many glass for sandblasting cabinet brands on the market like Skat Blast, redsun, Winado, Interactivia, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. TP Tools® USA 2858 Skat Blast Sandblast Sandb
- BIG 58”w, 28″d, 28″h work area! Overall abrasive blast cabinet size: 60”w, 30″d, 64-1/2″h. FULLY ASSEMBLED!
- Includes: powerful Vac-55 HEPA Vacuum to remove dust as you blast; 2 adjustable 90 watt floodlight assembly; 28″ long double-strength cabinet gloves; and C-35 Foot—Pedal-Operated Power Gun
- Strong 11-18 gauge USA steel construction: 11 gauge steel door with welded angle-iron framework, 18 gauge steel body.
- Requires 10-15 cfm @ 80 psi. 125 psi max.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty. Made in USA!
2. Sand Blaster Bench Top Sandblasting Large Vol
- IDEAL SURFACE TREAMENT: The gravity sandblasting can perfectly handle the surface of large work piece, suitable for the high density surface treatment requirements. Air compressor delivery of 40-120PSI @ 15-25CFM
- 4 EXTRA NOZZLE+LARGE GLOVES: Equipped with blasting gun kit, 4 pcs nozzle(4/5/6/7mm), And oversized rubber gloves for easier grip.Removable mesh-design work surface tray and drain plug for easy cleaning
- OVERSIZED RUBBER GLASS+LED TUBE: Oversized viewing rubber glass with built-in LED tube for better visibility. Removable plastic film to protect the glass from corrosion
- STURDY STEEL+MULTI-MEDIA UNIVERSA This sand blaster is made of sturdy steel, the powder coating can resist rust and corrosion. you can use different media depending on the situation, such as glass beads, silica sand, alum oxide and more
- SATISFACTORY SERVICE: If you have any problem with the products you receive, please contact us. We will reply you immediately and help you solve the problem. (Logistics transportation may cause door damage, please contact us)!!!
3. TP Tools USA 2840 Skat Blast Sandblast Sandbl
- 40”w, 28″d, 28″h work area! Overall abrasive blast cabinet size: 42”w, 30″d, 64-1/2″h. FULLY ASSEMBLED!
- Includes: powerful Vac-55 HEPA Vacuum to remove dust as you blast; adjustable 90 watt floodlight assembly; 28″ long double-strength cabinet gloves; and S-35 Trigger-Operated Power Gun
- Strong 11-22 gauge USA steel construction: 11 gauge steel door with welded angle-iron framework, 22 gauge steel body.
- Requires 10-15 cfm @ 80 psi. 125 psi max.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty. Made in USA! IN STOCK!
4. Winado 60 Gallon Bench Top Portable Sand Blas
- 【Durable Materias】 Our power sand blasters cabinet is made of sturdy steel with a powder-coated finish that can resist rust and corrosion. Overall dimensions: 35.04″L x 22.24″W x 53.86″H, working space dimensions: 33.86″L x 22.17″W x 22.05″H.
- 【Easy To Use】 The sandblaster has a built-in exhaust for small blast cleaning jobs and can be used on a bench or brought to the job site. Sandblasting abrasive media: glass beads, silicon carbide, alumina, crushed walnut shells, etc.
- 【Wide Application】 The 60 gallon air sand blaster is ideal for any business, medical, factory, craft, garage or residential. It can remove paint and rust on the surface of parts, greatly improving work efficiency, making it more and more popular in today’s surface treatment industry.
- 【With Viewing Window】 The observation window with plexiglas can provide sufficient view during sand blasting. Fluorescent lamp with switch, 1.7 gallon funnel capacity, removable plastic film to protect glass from etching.
- 【Package Includes】 1 x 60 gallon sandblast cabinet, 4 x assorted ceramic nozzles(4.5mm, 5mm, 6 mm, 7 mm), 1 x dust collector port, 1 pair blasting of gloves, 1 x blasting gun. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
5. 30-60 Grit (#50) Crushed Glass Abrasive – 19
- Powerful and superior cutting power – angular shape cuts through rust, paint, oil and most coatings.
- 30-60 Grit (#50) Crushed Glass Abrasive – 19 lb or 8.6 kg – Blasting Abrasive Media (Medium) #50 Mesh – 559 to 254 Microns
- Manufactured Recycled Crushed Glass Are inert, certain no free silica (not silicosis hazard like silica sand and are easy and safely disposed of)
- Use Low Pressure 20-60 PSI. Soft/Sensitive Materials Exceeding 70 PSI Lowers the Longevity of the Glass Media. Clean to Higher Intensities at 90 degree nozzle angle. Consume material at a faster rate at 90 degree nozzle angle, higher blast pressures and greater workpiece hardness.
- Made in Canada
Best glass for sandblasting cabinet Buying guide
When selecting a glass for a sandblasting cabinet, there are a few factors to consider. First, the thickness of the glass should be sufficient for the type of sandblasting being performed. A thicker glass will offer more protection from the elements and be less likely to shatter when sandblasting is performed. Second, the type of glass should be considered. Tempered glass is the most common type used in sandblasting cabinets, as it is tougher and more resistant to shattering than regular glass. Finally, the size of the glass should be appropriate for the size of the cabinet. A larger glass will allow for better visibility and easier access, while a smaller glass may be more suitable for smaller projects.