The best cheap MIG welder with gas is a great tool for the budget-conscious professional or hobbyist looking for a reliable and powerful welder. This type of welder is capable of welding mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum alloys, making it versatile for a variety of projects. It comes with a gas cylinder and regulator, as well as a welding wire, giving you everything you need to get started. The best cheap MIG welder with gas is a cost-effective option that will get the job done quickly and efficiently.With so many cheap mig welder with gas brands on the market like ARCCAPTAIN, AZZUNO, YESWELDER, S7, Hobart, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. ARCCAPTAIN MIG Welder, 200Amp 6 in 1 Gas MIG/
- POWERFUL 6-IN-1 MIG WELDER: The multi-process welding machine that included Gas/Solid Wire MIG(GMAW), Gasless Flux Core MIG(FCAW), Stick/MMA, Spot welding, Lift TIG, spool gun connector optional (tig gun and spool gun not included). Suitable for all kinds of welding requirements .023”/.030”/.035” solid wire, .023”/.030”/.035” flux core wire, .035”/.045” aluminum wire.
- SYNERGIC MIG: Digital control and automatically match the recommend current and wire feeding speed when selecting the diameter of welding wire and gas material, also you can adjust the welding current according to your welding habit. Easy to work with beginners or professional welders. Cooling fan that runs only when it’s needed so no constant buzzing sounds.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL WELDER: The MIG welder features some special functions that included adaptive crater, burn-back adjustment and pre-flow/post-flow, which improve your welding efficiency. 2T/4T 2 welding way meets your needs. Store 10 preset settings: can set 10 groups of parameter data for each welding mode, it’s more convenient to start the next welding job.
- REVOLUTIONARY LARGE LED DISPLAY: Exclusive human-computer Interaction LED screen design, provides you with accurate data display and makes you read easier and more clear without taking off your helmet. Easy to carry with a handle or shoulder strap(included), perfect for outdoor maintenance, farm, road equipment, and home DIY.
- WARM SERVICE & 2-YEAR WARRANTY: 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 2-Year Warranty. Every single of our welder machines passed various authoritative Laboratory tests in simulating extremely harsh environments before leaving our ARCCAPTAIN factory that conforms to the high standards. We take care of our customer’s safety based on VRD, over current/over voltage/over current/over-load/overheating protection function.
2. AZZUNO 200A MIG Welder,110V/220V Dual Voltage
- 4 in 1 Welding Machine:This is a multifunctional welding machine,suitable for MMA, Lift TIG, flux MIG, gas MIG,4 welding modes for you to choose.
- Synergic Control: Adjusting the amperage or choosing different wire thicknesses,the voltage and wire feeding speed will automatically change.Even a beginner can easily use it.
- Gas/Gasless Welding: You can choose Flux Core Wire(Gasless) or Solid Wire(Gas). This Welder Can handle 2 lb and 10 lb rolls of wire 0.8mm~1.0mm Flux Core Wire/Solid Wire, MAX Welding Thickness 4.5mm.
- Lift TIG/ARC Welding: Lift TIG available,TIG Torch fits WP17V, not included in the package.TIG Welding thickness 0.5MM-3MM, Suitable for thin work-pieces such as stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel etc.Arc Welding fits rods E7018, E6013.
- Powerful And Safe Machine:This 200A Welding machine can weld mild up to 4.0mm plate,equipped with overload and overheating system,feel free to use,it’s very safe.
3. YESWELDER MIG-250 PRO Aluminum MIG Welder, 25
- Multi-functions -MIG synergistic setting & MIG manual setting, Gasless Flux wire MIG Welds, stick welds, and Lift TIG welds. Dynamic control-set arc control to crisp or soft depending on your preference and application. (TIG torch and SPOOL GUN need purchasing separately, WP-17V-35,LBT150)
- Synergic MIG -provides communication between the power source, feeder, and gun. Easy work with new welders or users.
- Gasless Flux MIG welds -release hard moving of gas cylinder, release the low efficiency of stick welds, and work with gasless flux wire perfectly
- Various Welding Wire Suitable for all kinds of welding requirements .023”/.030”/.035” solid/SS wire, .023”/.030”/.035” flux core wire for MIG manual setting; only .035” available in MIG synergistic setting .035”/.045” aluminum wire.
4. S7 200Amp MIG Welder,110V&220V 3 in 1 MIG&ARC
- ????️★Multi-Function Welding Machine: IGBT Full 20-200Amp(Max) with Digital Display for reliable quality and stable performance. Suitable for MMA, Lift TIG, Flux MIG, and Gas MIG. Big enough to handle 2 to 5 pound rolls of wire.
- ????️★Powerful Welding Capability: Up To 200A Output Current That Can Weld Mild Up To 5/32 Inch (4.0mm) Plate.MAX 5 Pound Rolls Of Wire.030″(0.8mm) With Solid Core Wire, And .035″ (0.9mm)With Flux Core Wire.Can Handle E7018 Basic Electrode
- ????️★Complete Welding Kit: Includes MIG Gun(2.8M), Ground Clamp and Holder (2M), 220V to 110V Adapter, Drive Roller Wheel, Contact Tips, Gass Nozzles, and Welder Operation Manual. Processes recommended for MIG-Cast Iron, Copper, Brass, Titanium, Magnesium Alloys. Flux Cored- Aluminium, Cast Iron, Copper, Brass, Titanium.
- ????️★Intuitive Synergic Design: Synergic Control with automatic change of the voltage & wire feeding speed by adjusting the amperage or choosing different thicknesses. The MIG-200 is capable of true lift TIG (TIG Lift Torch not included) welding as well as stick welding.
- ????️★Safety Features: Automatic protection function for over-current, over-voltage, and over-heating.
5. Hobart – 500553 Handler 210 MVP MIG Welder,Sm
- Your purchase includes One Hobart – 500553 Handler 210 MVP MIG Welder, One 10 ft. (3m) H100S4-10 gun, One 10 ft. (3m) work cable with clamp, Built-in gas solenoid value and dual-gauge regulator with gas hose
- Welder Dimensions: 10.62” W x 19.5” L x 12.37” H | Welder weight: 79 lbs. | Input Voltage: 110/115/120 V – 220/230/240 V | Material Thickness: 1/4” – 3/8”
- Sized for you to easily transport the unit to the jobsite with the power to weld 3/8 in. mild steel
- Keeps wire electrically “cold” until trigger is pulled which gives you ease of use and keeps you safe
- Allows you to fine control the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less clean up.
Best cheap mig welder with gas Buying guide
If you’re looking for an affordable MIG welder with gas, there are a few factors you should consider. First, decide how powerful a machine you need. Do you need something for light gauge materials, or are you welding thick materials? Next, think about the types of materials you will be welding. Different machines are designed for different materials. Also consider the type of gas you will be using. Many machines come with a regulator, but not all. Finally, consider the features you want in a machine. Do you need a digital display, or is analog better? Do you need a spool gun for aluminum, or can you get by with flux core? These are all important questions to ask as you shop for the best cheap MIG welder with gas.