Angle grinder cutting discs are an essential tool for any workshop. They are used to cut through a variety of materials such as metal, wood, plastic, and masonry. The best angle grinder cutting discs offer superior performance, durability, and safety features. They are designed to be used with angle grinders and are available in various sizes, shapes, and abrasives.With so many angle grinder cutting discs brands on the market like WORKPRO, Avid Power, PEGATEC, PRETEC, Truswe, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. WORKPRO 20-Pack Cut-Off Wheels, 4-1/2 x 7/8-i
- ✅ Premium and Value: This 20-pack 4-1/2 x 7/8-inch metal/stainless steel cut-off wheel set is specially formulated for fast cutting in metals and stainless steel.
- ✅ Safe but Durable Material: Bonded with corundum and white alundum grain and reinforced by double fiberglass mesh, these cutting discs perform much more aggressive cutting in metal and stainless with safety and longer service life.
- ✅ Precise and Efficient Cutting: 3/64-inch ultra thin design for fast burr-free cutting with minimal material loss, making the cutting project more precise and efficient.
- ✅ Great Performance: Perfectly compatible with all 4-1/2 inch angle grinders with 7/8-inch arbor, operating up to 13,000 RPM and 80M/S.
- ✅ Versatile Applications: Tough abrasive cutting discs are perfect for super-fast, clean cutting in carbon steel, stainless steel, pipe, iron, copper and all other ferrous metals.
2. AVID POWER Angle Grinder, 7.5-Amp 4-1/2 inch
- Powerful Grinder Tool – Equipped with 7.5 Amps motor with 900W max output power, this portable grinder can produce no-load speed of 11000RPM for most demanding applications.
- Ergonomic Design – This metal grinder is slim, lightweight, and compact, providing better comfort and reduce fatigue in professional cutting and grinding applications.
- Convenient Operation – Integrated spindle lock on the disc grinder is for quicker and easier abrasive wheels replacement; 2-Position auxiliary handle position for greater control, comfort & versatility in all applications.
- Safety Protection & Durable – During operation, the protective cover of the side grinder will prevent sparks and metal chips during use to protect you from injury.
- Package Included – Please pay attention to safety protection before proceeding. An Handheld Grinder, 2 x Metal grinding wheels, 2 x Cutting wheels, 1 x Side handle, 1 x Spanner, 1 x Flap discs, user manual and US based customer service.
3. PEGATEC Cut Off Wheels 50 Pack, Quality Thin
- DESIGNED FOR SHARP & CLEAN CUTTING ON – Exclusive top-grade raw materials and 0.04in ultra-thin thickness, optimized the performance of PEGATEC general purpose metal cutting wheels. The resulting fast cutting times keep at a minimum both burr formation and the thermal load both on the workpiece and on the cutting-off wheel. Which means less rework and higher efficiency.
- SUPER LONG SERVICE LIFE – The cut off wheels 4 1/2 inch are suitable for professional scenes demanding high aggressiveness and long service life. Due to the perfect ratio of BASF resin and high-quality alumina, silicon carbide, they’re extremely durable with 2.5 times of service life than the conventional brands. For a good craftsman, this means that the time to replace the cutting disks is greatly saved.
- MULTIFUNCTION AND SELF-SHARPENING – The PEGATEC PEGASTAR series angle grinder cut wheel is a special performance grade for performing demanding tasks. It had strong aggressiveness for metallic material such as iron, angle steel, stainless steel and ferrous metals. Its self-sharpening, provides balanced cutting performance throughout the cutting process.
- AUTHENTICATE SECURITY AND STABILITY – The 4.5″ cut off wheels is reinforced with double-layer glass fiber mesh. The excellent stability can be ensured by precise measurement, risk of breakage can be avoided even when subjected to lateral forces. Comply with EU EN12413, MPV and TUV standards.
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE & DURABLE AND STABLE PERFORMANCE – The angle grinder cut wheel is fully compatible with all angle grinders with 7/8-inch shank and speeds up to 13,300 RPM and 80M/S, enabling the cutting disks to achieve optimal performance in many angle grinders. Each cutting piece is supplemented with moisture-proof fiber cloth to ensure that its performance is not affected by moisture and corrosion.
4. PRETEC Grinding & Cutting Wheels 4 1/2 inch S
- 【Grinding Wheel Set】4-1/2 inch angle grinder wheel set consisted with 3 kinds of grinder discs: 20 pcs cutting wheel,3 pcs grinding wheel,3 pcs 80 Grid flap disc.Also with a sturdy carrying case for holding 4.5”cut off wheel for metal.
- 【Cutting Wheel】20PCS cut off wheels 4 1/2 inch has passed the CE&ISO certification, built for a more robust and safety cut off wheels.Fast burr free cutting with minimal material loss, Will not splash and cause injury.
- 【Grinding Wheel:】3 pcs premium 4-1/2 “* 1/4 “* 7/8 “Grinding Disc for metal and stainless steel, T27 bevel type, A24T Aluminum Oxide Grains for Aggressive Grinding and High Stock Removal. Operating up to 13,000 RPM and 80M/S. Meet almost all your general polishing requirements.
- 【Flap Disc: 】3 pcs flap discs, Constructed of industrial grade premium zirconia. Durable,good abrasion resistance,and anti-clogging.4.5″ * 7/8 inch arbor size flap disc is compatible with most air and electric angle grinders.
- 【Long Lasting Discs】Our disc is made of iridium-plated white corundum, so our cut-off wheel has 2 times the cutting life of a normal cutting wheel. These cutting discs are made by a special process of alumina abrasive to ensure extra toughness, sharpness, and durability.
5. Truswe Cut Off Wheels 52 Pack,4 1/2 Inch,0.45
- ????️【PERFECT SIZE】Perfectly compatible with all 4-1/2 inch(115mm) angle grinders with 7/8 inch(22.2mm) arbor. Thickness:0.045 inch(1.2mm). Operating up to 13,300 RPM.
- ⚙️【 PRECISE AND QUICKLY】0.045 inch ultra thin design for fast burr free and precise cutting perforamce with minimal material loss.
- ????【SAFETY – AVOID WHEEL SHATTER】Metal cutting discs are made of aluminum oxide grains. More safe than other wheels that may shatter or prematurely wear. Wear all applicable safety gear when using these discs (eyes/ears/face/hands/body/etc).
- ????【DURABLE】Bonded with corundum and white alundum grain and reinforced by double fiberglass mesh, these cutting discs perform much more aggressive cutting longer, faster and reliably than other wheels that may shatter or prematurely wear.
- ????【MULTIPLE UESES】Cutting discs are designed for hard and continuous use on all metal, fiberglass, iron, plastic, steel and stainless steel parts including rebar, steel pipe, structural & galvanized steel, sheet metal, structural tubing and other ferrous metals for aggressive cutting action.
Best angle grinder cutting discs Buying guide
Angle grinders are a versatile tool used for cutting, grinding, and polishing various materials. A good angle grinder cutting disc should be able to handle the job you need it to do without causing damage to your workpiece. When selecting an angle grinder cutting disc, you should consider factors such as the disc’s diameter, material, and grit.
The diameter of the disc is the most important factor when choosing an angle grinder cutting disc. Make sure to select a disc with the correct diameter for your angle grinder. Generally, 4 1/2 inch discs are the most common and are suitable for most angle grinders.
The material of the cutting disc is also an important factor. Different materials can handle different tasks. For example, a cutting disc made of diamond will be able to handle tougher materials like concrete and stone, while a cutting disc made of aluminum oxide is better suited for softer materials like wood and plastic.
Finally, you should consider the grit of the cutting disc. The higher the grit, the finer the cut will be. However, a disc with too high of a grit can cause excessive heat buildup and cause the cutting disc to wear down quickly, so be sure to choose a disc with the right grit for the job.
With the right angle grinder cutting disc, you’ll be able to complete your project quickly and efficiently. Make sure to consider all of the factors above when selecting a disc to