The Best All Around Tig Welder is a versatile, powerful and reliable welding machine that allows you to tackle a variety of welding jobs. From light fabrication work to heavy-duty industrial welding, the Best All Around Tig Welder is the perfect tool for any welding project. It features an advanced inverter technology, providing you with a smooth, clean arc, and a user-friendly interface, making setup and operation simple and straightforward. With its wide range of settings and features, you can be sure that you’ll have the perfect machine for whatever welding job you need to tackle.With so many all around tig welder brands on the market like ESAB, PRIMEWELD, W Weldpro, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. ESAB Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC Multi-Process MIG/
- True All-Process – excellent performance on MIG, Flux-Cored, STICK (including 6010 electrodes), DC TIG and AC TIG industrial applications
- Professional TIG features such as High Frequency start in DC and AC modes, balance adjustment, frequency adjustment and Pulse DC.
- sMIG Technology – exclusive sMIG (“smart MIG”) feature continuously learns and adapts to the operator’s welding technique to provide a stable arc and superior, repeatable welds; increases productivity for the experienced welder, and reduces training time for novice welders
- Unmatched Portability and Durability weighing in at only 49 lbs. (22 kg), Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC with 5 handle roll cage can tackle any job around the shop or out at the job site
- TFT Multilingual Display – packed full of features, Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC has 4 programmable memory locations for each process, multi-language selection, trim adjustment, inductance control, pre/post flow control and spot weld setting – giving you the ability to fine tune your welds for the most optimal performance
2. PRIMEWELD TIG225X 225 Amp IGBT AC DC Tig/Stic
- 225AMPS TIG/STICK WELDER WITH PULSE FUNCTION WORKS GREAT WITH ALUMINUM, STAINLESS STEEL AND THINNER METALS
- CK Worldwide 17 Series Superflex TIG Torch with Flex Head AND CK SUPERFLEX HOSE, ALSO INCLUDES CK DINSE CONNECTOR USA MADE
- 200HRTZ on PULSE FREQ AND AC FREQ will do 1/4″ aluminum and 3/8″ mild steel and 110/220 volts and is capable of welding 7018, 6013
- Both HF start hand torch control and precise foot pedal welding heat control
- Advanced Inverter Technology with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) Using IGBT technology
3. Weldpro Digital TIG 200GD AC DC 200 Amp Tig/S
- Weldpro’s flagship 200 amp AC/DC TIG welder that goes beyond simply welding steel and aluminum. AND NOW WITH A FULL 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
- The model 200 is also a digital designed TIG welder equipped with full function TIG welding features found on machines priced much higher.
- Start and end amps, upslope, downslope, fully adjustable pulse, AC balance, AC frequency. 2T-4T
- Excellent Professional design rocker style foot pedal without annoying intermediate amperage control. And now available with the optional CK Worldwide superflex cable and flex head number 17F torch with independent trigger switch.
- Also fully capable MMA stick welding function with stinger included.
4. ESAB EMP 210 Multi Process Welder MIG/STICK/T
- 3 Year Warranty, 100 Day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- ESAB EMP 210 is a Multi-Process MIG/Flux Cored/Stick/Lift TIG welding system with a 10-200A output. Stable Lift TIG arc at low amperage for total control; power to run stick electrodes up to 5/32 in. Digital controls with large easy-to-read LED display enable fast, easy and more accurate operation
- Lightweight and Portable at only 29lbs
- Package includes a Tweco Fusion 180 MIG gun with Velocity consumables, Victor Argon/CO2 regulator, Tweco ground clamp with heavy duty 50 mm Dinse connection, 50A-15A (120/230V) power adapter, sample wire spool of ESAB OK AristoRod 12.50 mild steel wire (2#) and 0.024/0.030 and 0.030/0.035 drive rolls., 17v Tig Torch and Electrode holder
- Spool Gun Ready to MIG Aluminum with optional Spool Gun
5. Weldpro 200 Amp MIG210LCD Dual Voltage 115V/2
- Weldpro’s flagship 200 amp multi function MIG welder with LCD display. Now with exciting new added features and easy access menus offers amazing versatility for more precise welding results.
- The model 210 LCD is also capable of true lift TIG welding as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 210LCD is not only an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine, but now offers the option for total independent voltage and wire speed control.
- MIG, Stick or Lift TIG welding all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 20-180A; TIG: 20-180A. 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle
- Added new features include in MIG Mode, Run-In, Spot Weld, Gas Choice, Synergic or Full Manual controls, on screen polarity swapping for Flux Core vs Gas MIG. and in Stick (MMA) mode, On screen electrode type choices, Hot Start, and Arc Force.
- Color LCD display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.
Best all around tig welder Buying guide
When looking for the best all-around TIG welder, there are several key factors to consider. First, you should think about the type of material you’ll be welding—aluminum, steel, stainless steel, etc.—as this will help determine the type of welder and its capabilities. Next, you should check out the features of the welder, such as its power output, duty cycle and amperage range. Additionally, consider the size and portability of the welder—you may want something lightweight and easy to transport. Finally, research the customer service and warranty for the welder, as well as the availability of compatible accessories and replacement parts. Taking the time to do your research and compare multiple welders will help you find the best all-around TIG welder for your needs.