The Miller Multimatic 200 All-in-One MIG, Stick, and DC TIG Welder is the perfect welding machine for professionals and hobbyists alike. With its 200 amps of peak output, a wide range of welding processes, and its lightweight and portable design, this multiprocess welder is the ideal choice for completing a variety of projects. Whether you’re welding aluminum, stainless steel, or mild steel, the Miller Multimatic 200 has the power, precision, and versatility to get the job done.With so many 200 amp multi process welder brands on the market like ESAB, W Weldpro, Everlast Welders Canada, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. ESAB EMP 210 Multi Process Welder MIG/STICK/T
- 3 Year Warranty, 100 Day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- ESAB EMP 210 is a Multi-Process MIG/Flux Cored/Stick/Lift TIG welding system with a 10-200A output. Stable Lift TIG arc at low amperage for total control; power to run stick electrodes up to 5/32 in. Digital controls with large easy-to-read LED display enable fast, easy and more accurate operation
- Lightweight and Portable at only 29lbs
- Package includes a Tweco Fusion 180 MIG gun with Velocity consumables, Victor Argon/CO2 regulator, Tweco ground clamp with heavy duty 50 mm Dinse connection, 50A-15A (120/230V) power adapter, sample wire spool of ESAB OK AristoRod 12.50 mild steel wire (2#) and 0.024/0.030 and 0.030/0.035 drive rolls., 17v Tig Torch and Electrode holder
- Spool Gun Ready to MIG Aluminum with optional Spool Gun
2. Weldpro 200 Amp Inverter Multi Process Welder
- Weldpro’s flagship 200 amp MIG welder that goes beyond MIG and Flux Core welding! AND 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
- The model 200 is also capable of true lift TIG welding (without foot pedal) as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 200 is an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine.
- MIG,Stick or TIG weld all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 40-200A; TIG: 15-200A115V: MIG:40-120A; MMA:40-120A; TIG: 15-120A; 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle.
- MIG welding wire diameter: .023 .030 .035, welding thickness: 19ga- 0.197 in; TIG tungsten needle diameter: 0.063 0.094, welding thickness: 25ga- 1/4 in; MMA electrode Dia: 0.063-0.157 acid electrode, alkaline electrode, welding thickness: 14ga-0.315in
- Dual digital display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.
3. Weldpro 200 Amp MIG210LCD Dual Voltage 115V/2
- Weldpro’s flagship 200 amp multi function MIG welder with LCD display. Now with exciting new added features and easy access menus offers amazing versatility for more precise welding results.
- The model 210 LCD is also capable of true lift TIG welding as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 210LCD is not only an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine, but now offers the option for total independent voltage and wire speed control.
- MIG, Stick or Lift TIG welding all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 20-180A; TIG: 20-180A. 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle
- Added new features include in MIG Mode, Run-In, Spot Weld, Gas Choice, Synergic or Full Manual controls, on screen polarity swapping for Flux Core vs Gas MIG. and in Stick (MMA) mode, On screen electrode type choices, Hot Start, and Arc Force.
- Color LCD display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.
4. New 2022 Model Storm 215C 200 Amp MIG / 160 A
- MIG, Stick and Plasma All-In-One
- Professional Class Duty Cycle @ 35%
- MIG Weld Up to a max of 1/2″, Plasma Cut Up to a max of 1/2″
- Dual Voltage 120/240V
- Large, Bright LCD Color Display allows precise and repeatable setting of welding parameters
- PowerSet mode for true synergic operatoin and fast setup
- Suitcase size, holds up to a 8″ (10-12lb) roll of welding wire. 4″ wire roll (2lb.) use is possible.
- 2 roller wire feed
- Digitally Controlled IGBT Inverter
- Up to 600 IPM wire feed speed
5. 2021 Everlast PowerPro 205Si 200a AC DC TIG 5
- Lightweight and portable AC DC WELDER WIT PULSE AND CUTTER
- IGBT Infineon Modules , inverter technology
- 200A AC DC TIG / 200A STICK / 50a PLASMA CUTTER COMBO
- Good duty cycle ratings for TIG, Stick, and Plasma
- Low dross cuts on steel up to 5/8″ with up to 3/4″ maximum capacity (under ideal conditions)
- Easy to use controls with simple selector switch for process changeover
- Quick change out of torches for easy change from TIG to plasma back to TIG
- Duty Cycle indicator warns when thermal threshold has been exceeded and interrupts welding/cutting output until condition is resolved
- Over Current indicator warns when duty cycle has been exceeded and interrupts welding/cutting output until condition is resolved
- OK to cut indicator lights up when air pressure meets minimum required operating pressure and interrupts cutting output when air pressure is too low
Best 200 amp multi process welder Buying guide
When looking for a 200 amp multi process welder, it is important to consider a few key factors, such as the power output, welding processes, and additional features. The power output of a welder is measured in amperages, and the 200 amp multi process welder should provide enough power for a variety of tasks. Additionally, the welder should be capable of performing multiple welding processes, such as MIG, TIG, and Stick welding, to meet the needs of a variety of users. Lastly, features such as adjustable amperage control, adjustable wire speed, and dual voltage input are important to consider, as they can offer the user more control over the welding process. Once you have taken the necessary factors into account, you can take a look at the various 200 amp multi process welders currently on the market and choose the one best suited for your needs.