The best spool gun for aluminum welding is one that provides the user with the most reliable and easy-to-use experience. It should be made of high-quality materials that are resistant to corrosion and wear, and it should have a powerful motor and a durable wire feeder. It should also be light in weight and come with a range of features that make it easy to use and set up. Such features could include adjustable wire speed, a quick-release drive roll, and a pressure-sensing trigger.With so many spool gun for aluminum welding brands on the market like YESWELDER, LOTOS, W Weldpro, KOP&WDHOM, Miller Electric, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. YESWELDER MIG-250 PRO Aluminum MIG Welder, 25
- Multi-functions -MIG synergistic setting & MIG manual setting, Gasless Flux wire MIG Welds, stick welds, and Lift TIG welds. Dynamic control-set arc control to crisp or soft depending on your preference and application. (TIG torch and SPOOL GUN need purchasing separately, WP-17V-35,LBT150)
- Synergic MIG -provides communication between the power source, feeder, and gun. Easy work with new welders or users.
- Gasless Flux MIG welds -release hard moving of gas cylinder, release the low efficiency of stick welds, and work with gasless flux wire perfectly
- Various Welding Wire Suitable for all kinds of welding requirements .023”/.030”/.035” solid/SS wire, .023”/.030”/.035” flux core wire for MIG manual setting; only .035” available in MIG synergistic setting .035”/.045” aluminum wire.
2. LOTOS MIG175 175AMP Mig Welder with Free Spoo
- ★ Aluminum Wire Feeder–The durable high quality aluminum wire feeder offers a much more stable and better welding experience. ★Multi Use–Welding stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum (with a spool gun, already include in the package, no need to purchase separate) and other metal materials. ★Reliable and Durable– Its transformer technology has been proven to be reliable and durable.
- ★Spool Gun Include– High-speed MIG spool gun for aluminum welding, 10 feet 4 inches long, 4-prong end connection, 1lb aluminum wire with dia. 0. 9 millimeter included. Can welder 3/16″ or thinner aluminum plate.
- ★ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: We offer 30 days refund and a 3-YEARS Limited Warranty: include 1 Year NEW Replacement Warranty. ★ US BASED CUSTOMER CARE & SUPPORT TEAM: please feel free to contact us by phone or email, we always stand Back on Our Products. Please submit the registration form on our website.
- ★Rated Output–175-amp MIG welder; mild/stainless steel: 18 Gauge – 1/4″; Aluminum: 3/16″ or Thinner. Input voltage: 220/240V AC. ★Wire Range: . 025″-. 030″ (0. 6-0. 8mm) Solid Steel; . 030″-. 035″ (0. 8-0. 9mm) Flux Cored.
- ★What’s Include–MIG torch, Aluminum Spool Gun, Ground Clamp Cable, Gas Hose, Argon Regulator, . 023” (0. 6mm) & . 035” (0. 9mm) Contact Tips, Welding Mask and Wire. Wire range: 0. 025 in. – 0. 030 inches
3. Weldpro 200 Amp MIG210LCD Dual Voltage 115V/2
- Weldpro’s flagship 200 amp multi function MIG welder with LCD display. Now with exciting new added features and easy access menus offers amazing versatility for more precise welding results.
- The model 210 LCD is also capable of true lift TIG welding as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 210LCD is not only an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine, but now offers the option for total independent voltage and wire speed control.
- MIG, Stick or Lift TIG welding all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 20-180A; TIG: 20-180A. 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle
- Added new features include in MIG Mode, Run-In, Spot Weld, Gas Choice, Synergic or Full Manual controls, on screen polarity swapping for Flux Core vs Gas MIG. and in Stick (MMA) mode, On screen electrode type choices, Hot Start, and Arc Force.
- Color LCD display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.
4. MIG Spool Gun for KP-MIG200D Multi-Process We
- Spool Guns are suitable for light-duty fabrication for KP-MIG200D
- Fit for all aluminum alloys and carbon steel ,welding effect is more obvious,Gas shielded welding gun that can really solve long-distance welding.
- Important reminder:If your welding machine brand is Lincoln and Miller, please prudent purchase. Because most of Lincoln and Miller’s interfaces not match the spool gun.Unless you have the ability to modify the welding interface yourself, or consult the seller before purchasing.
- Fits wire size 030″/040″,recommended wire diameters can be fed with the same drive roll and liner assembly.Comfortable pistol-grip handle design.
- 4-pin aviation plug(Example of compatible welder’s receptacle),Easy access to distance and high-altitude welding.use on machines with a metal plug on the machine and torch lead.Recommended for 100% argon when welding aluminum
5. Miller Electric Spool Gun, Spoolmate 200 Seri
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Country of Manifacturer: China
- Manufacturer: Miller Electric
Best spool gun for aluminum welding Buying guide
When purchasing a spool gun for aluminum welding, it is important to consider the type of welding you will be doing and the thickness of the aluminum you will be working with. There are two main types of spool guns: push-pull and standard. Push-pull spool guns have an internal motor that pushes the wire through the gun. They are typically more expensive, but they are better suited for welding thicker aluminum, as they have more power and are more efficient. Standard spool guns are cheaper and lighter, and they use an external power source to pull the wire through the gun. They are better suited for welding thin aluminum.
When selecting a spool gun, it is important to look for one that is compatible with your welder and that has a flexible liner. This will ensure that the wire feeds smoothly and that you are able to get the most precise welds possible. Additionally, you should check to make sure that the gun is rated for the amperage that you will be using and that it is designed for the type of welding you will be doing.
Finally, it is important to purchase a spool gun that is durable and well-made, as this will ensure that it will last for many years and will provide the best welding performance possible.