A sandblaster is an essential tool for glass etching, as it creates a beautiful and intricate finish on the glass. The best sandblaster for glass etching should be able to provide a consistent and even etching, while being easy to use and maintain. It should also have adjustable pressure settings and a wide nozzle range, allowing you to customize the sandblasting to your desired effect. With the right sandblaster, you can create a unique and beautiful piece of artwork.With so many sandblaster for glass etching brands on the market like LE LEMATEC, Master Airbrush, PointZero, Tissting, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. LE LEMATEC Sand Blaster Gun Kit for Air Compr
- Turn your trash into treasure with the Sandblaster Gun Kit. This amazing tool supports unlimited media types making it a versatile tool for any home or shop.
- Save Time With The Sandblaster. Stop struggling with old, outdated tools. The Paint Stripper is here to help you take care of business quickly and easily. Whether you’re removing rust, cleaning pool tiles, or etching glass, this powerful tool will make the job a breeze.
- LE LEMATEC Portable Sandblaster is constructed from the highest quality standards and materials by an American owned and operated business. Feel good for supporting your country.
- Outstanding Durability, Ceramic tips are known for their durability, making them a better option than steel tips that can easily break. Save yourself the hassle and frustration of constantly replacing tips with this sandblaster gun kit.
- Strong Media Suction gives you more power and speed saving you valuable time when using our soda blaster. Complete with a fully adjustable control valve which allows for precise media regulation saving you from wasting media.
2. Master Airbrush Gravity Feed Air Abrasive Era
- Master performance Model G78 multi-purpose high performance air abrasive etcher and etching airbrush gun kit with a 1/2 oz. gravity abrasive material cup and a 0.5mm tip head.
- Kit also includes a 6″ braided air hose with a mini-inline moisture filter, jar of aluminum oxide abrasive 5 oz. (150g) net weight, dust mask, airbrush hanger, plus a how-to-airbrush guide booklet by Master Airbrush
- It operates like a mini sandblaster, as it’s ideal for applications where cleaning, etching or removing surface material is necessary. The spray etch pattern is from pencil line up to 1/4”. Up to 240 grit abrasive media can be used.
- Common hobbyist and manufacturer applications – Etching designs in glass, removing rust and paint, erasing color errors, weathering models and rail-cars, antiquing furniture, cutting monograms, cleaning jewelry and fine parts.
- Buy with confidence, if you’re not satisfied with this airbrush at anytime within the first year of purchase, we’ll provide a refund or replacement.
3. Master Airbrush Gravity Feed Air Abrasive Era
- Click on the image for description.
4. PointZero Airbrush Mini Sandblaster Air Erase
- Premium quality: This precision crafted PointZero Airbrush handheld etcher includes a gravity-feed, 15cc cup with screw on cover and inline moisture filter.
- Advanced control: The single-action trigger and 0.5mm round-pattern nozzle combine to provide fine controlled air eraser or mini-sandblaster effect on a variety of materials.
- Varied uses: Etch glass, plastic, metal or other materials, clean paint, discolorations, corrosion and rust from jewelry or other small items, erase defects from artwork, and add weathering effects to models, as well as many other applications.
- Boxed set: Includes the etcher with 15cc cup, 6’ braided hose with standard 1/8” BSP fittings, handing bracket, 150-gram bottle of 220-grit aluminum-oxide abrasive compound and disposable face mask.
- 7 Bonus airbrush guides: eBook Includes access to 7 exclusive How-To Airbrushing Guides: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide
5. Sandblaster Gun Kit, Air Sand Blaster Sandbla
- 【Sandblaster】This sandblaster allows you to turn old into new, whether you’re removing rust, cleaning pool tiles, or etching glass, this powerful tool will make your job a breeze.
- 【Quality Material】The sandblasting gun is made of die-cast aluminum alloy body with easy to grip trigger handle, which can simplify the operation. Equipped with a 750cc aluminum pan, 10.0 bar working pressure and 320-420L/min air consumption to ensure work efficiency.
- 【Fine spraying】This product can be used for oil, solvent and water-based materials, and can be used to spray different paints and textures. It can be widely used for sanding, sandblasting, surfaces polishing, rust removal, painting, etc. It is very practical.
- 【Easy to carry】Light weight and compact size, easy to store and carry, suitable for indoor and outdoor use. It can effectively improve the working efficiency, equipped with a fully adjustable control valve, which can precisely adjust the media and avoid wasting media.
- 【To our dear customers】Due to missing parts caused by shipping or in the boxing process, or items knocked and damaged with defects, resulting in unusable, please contact Amazon customer service promptly to return the item and get a full refund. Most buyers purchase items without problems, no matter what the reason, the items have problems, please contact us, we will give you a satisfactory answer to all messages, within 24 hours during the working day will certainly give you a reply
Best sandblaster for glass etching Buying guide
When looking for a sandblaster for glass etching, there are a few key features to consider. First, you want to make sure you have an adjustable sandblaster so you can adjust the pressure and the amount of sand blasting material. This will allow you to get the desired effect when etching glass. Second, look for a sandblaster that has a dust collection system to help keep your work area clean. Third, make sure the sandblaster has a large enough tank to hold the amount of sand you will need to etch the glass. Finally, look for a sandblaster that is easy to use and is equipped with safety features.