The best portable air compressor for sandblasting is a reliable and powerful machine that can provide a consistent and even amount of air pressure to the sandblasting nozzle. It should be able to handle the pressure and volume of air required for the job and be easy to transport and set up. It should also have a good warranty, be low maintenance, and have a high air capacity. Additionally, it should be designed to operate safely and efficiently.With so many portable air compressor for sandblasting brands on the market like LE LEMATEC, MOTORHOT, Campbell Hausfeld, DEWALT, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. LE LEMATEC Soda Blaster/Sand Blaster Gun Kit
- Not Just a Rust and Paint Stripper: With the convenience of a sand blaster gun kit for an air compressor, use LE LEMATEC’s AS118 portable, lightweight soda blaster for fast removal of paint and rust, plus grime, mold, gum, residue, grease, coatings and more.
- Versatile Multi-Media Tool for Soda Blasting: Equipment cleans and clears stubborn layers from metal, wood, plastic, stucco, fiberglass, tile, stone – even glass, plus more. Awesome for car restoration, but also home reno and DIY craft projects.
- Eco-Friendly Sodium Bicarbonate Sandblaster Gun Kit: Utilizing good soda, remove gunk and goo quickly and fully without any negative effects to the environment. And, it’s safe for cleaning food prep equipment like grills, cookware and appliances.
- Powerful Rust and Paint Blasting Tool: This heavy-duty abrasive blaster tool handles 90-150 PSI while the steel nozzle adds precision and the large hopper boosts suction power. It’s a big win for your tool collection.
- American Owned LE LEMATEC for Heavy Duty Jobs: Experience superior removal without damage to the sub-structure with this impressive, durable sand blaster. And, when you’re ready for more sandblasting tools, we make ‘em right.
2. 25 Gallon Portable Bench Top Sand Blasting Ca
- Quickly and easily sand blast away paint, rust, coatings, and more from small components.
- Package Includes: 1 x 25 Gallon Sandblaster Cabinet & 1 x Nozzles(4mm, 5mm, 6 mm, 7 mm)
- 5 CFM at 40-120 PSI means for a small, yet powerful piece of sandblasting equipment.
- This sandblaster is equipped with top access for easy entry and exit of your workpiece or cabinet cleaning
- The sandblaster is ideal for safely cleaning and restoring parts and assemblies and accepts a variety of blasting media
3. Air Compressor, 26 Gallon, Vertical, Portable
- 26 Gallon portable air compressor with vertical design for easy transportation
- Durable oil free pump provides extended, hassle-free operation
- Max Pressure of 150 PSI and delivery of 4 CFM @ 90 PSI
4. LE Lematec Sand Blaster Gun Kit for Air Compr
- The LE LEMATEC Sand Blaster Gun Kit features siphon function for continuous sand blasting. Operating pressure 90-150 PSI with a recommended CFM of 7-12. Includes 1/4″ NPT, Quick Start Guide, and a Ceramic Tip.
- AS118-2 Sandblaster incorporates Gravity Feed Function if you choose not to be tethered to a siphon-Tube. Works great in any position and as a rust removal for metal.
- Our Sand Blasters include Ceramic Tips far superior to traditional sandblasting tips as they will outlast and outperform.
- All of LE LEMATECS Sandblaster models feature superior media suction which results in a much more efficient blasting experience saving you time and money.
- Supports Various Media types such as Aluminum Oxide, Silica Sand, Soda, and Walnut Shell to name a few. Works great for glass etching and DIY projects.
5. DEWALT DXCM271.COM 27 Gal. 200 PSI Portable A
- 5.1 SCFM at 90 PSI provides faster recovery times resulting in increased project efficiency
- 6.8 SCFM at 40 PSI provides the ability to operate a HVLP spray gun
- 78 dBA brings less noise to your work environment and is 30% more quiet than similar oil free induction products
- Low volt easy start motor will operate with extension cords of at least 12 gal. and 50 ft. or less
- High flow regulator and couplers provide max air flow to your tool to operate at their peak performance
- Robust dual purpose handle provides additional protection to the compressor along with serving as a hose wrap
- 2 in. gauges allow for an easy to read surface
- This unit ships small parcel (UPS or Fed Ex)
Best portable air compressor for sandblasting Buying guide
Portable air compressors for sandblasting come in a variety of sizes and features, so it is important to consider your needs before purchasing one. The most important factor to consider is the capacity of the compressor, which should be large enough to provide the necessary air pressure for sandblasting. Consider the type of sandblasting you will be doing and the amount of air pressure needed. You should also look for a compressor that is powerful enough to provide the appropriate air pressure for the job.
When shopping for a portable air compressor for sandblasting, look for one with a large tank capacity and a high-quality pump. A larger tank will allow for a longer run time, while a high-quality pump will ensure that the compressor will last for a long time. Additionally, it is important to consider the size and weight of the compressor, as you will want one that is easy to transport and store.
Another important factor to consider when buying a portable air compressor for sandblasting is the noise level. Look for one that is quiet and has a low decibel rating. Additionally, you should make sure that the compressor is designed to work with the materials you will be using for sandblasting. Finally, it is a good idea to read customer reviews to make sure that you are getting a quality product that will meet your needs.