$The best mig welder for $500 is one that offers a good balance between performance and cost. It should offer a variety of features and settings that allow you to customize the welds you create, as well as have a good duty cycle so you don’t have to worry about running out of power. Additionally, it should be easy to use for novice welders and provide a smooth and consistent weld.With so many mig welder for 500 brands on the market like ARCCAPTAIN, Lincoln Electric, YESWELDER, W Weldpro, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. ARCCAPTAIN MIG Welder, 200Amp 6 in 1 Gas MIG/
- POWERFUL 6-IN-1 MIG WELDER: The multi-process welding machine that included Gas/Solid Wire MIG(GMAW), Gasless Flux Core MIG(FCAW), Stick/MMA, Spot welding, Lift TIG, spool gun connector optional (tig gun and spool gun not included). Suitable for all kinds of welding requirements .023”/.030”/.035” solid wire, .023”/.030”/.035” flux core wire, .035”/.045” aluminum wire.
- SYNERGIC MIG: Digital control and automatically match the recommend current and wire feeding speed when selecting the diameter of welding wire and gas material, also you can adjust the welding current according to your welding habit. Easy to work with beginners or professional welders. Cooling fan that runs only when it’s needed so no constant buzzing sounds.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL WELDER: The MIG welder features some special functions that included adaptive crater, burn-back adjustment and pre-flow/post-flow, which improve your welding efficiency. 2T/4T 2 welding way meets your needs. Store 10 preset settings: can set 10 groups of parameter data for each welding mode, it’s more convenient to start the next welding job.
- REVOLUTIONARY LARGE LED DISPLAY: Exclusive human-computer Interaction LED screen design, provides you with accurate data display and makes you read easier and more clear without taking off your helmet. Easy to carry with a handle or shoulder strap(included), perfect for outdoor maintenance, farm, road equipment, and home DIY.
- WARM SERVICE & 2-YEAR WARRANTY: 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 2-Year Warranty. Every single of our welder machines passed various authoritative Laboratory tests in simulating extremely harsh environments before leaving our ARCCAPTAIN factory that conforms to the high standards. We take care of our customer’s safety based on VRD, over current/over voltage/over current/over-load/overheating protection function.
2. Power MIG 211i MIG Welder
- Simple user interface -xa0Seven segment display with basic knob controls.
- Process Capabilitiesxa0- MIG, Flux-Cored and Spool Gun.
- Dual Input Voltagexa0- 120V and 230V inputs so you can plug into any common power supply.
- Ergonomic Casexa0- Sleek and robust case design with multiple lift points for ease of mobility around the shop.
- Lightweight and Portablexa0- Only 41 lbs
3. YESWELDER MIG-250 PRO Aluminum MIG Welder, 25
- Multi-functions -MIG synergistic setting & MIG manual setting, Gasless Flux wire MIG Welds, stick welds, and Lift TIG welds. Dynamic control-set arc control to crisp or soft depending on your preference and application. (TIG torch and SPOOL GUN need purchasing separately, WP-17V-35,LBT150)
- Synergic MIG -provides communication between the power source, feeder, and gun. Easy work with new welders or users.
- Gasless Flux MIG welds -release hard moving of gas cylinder, release the low efficiency of stick welds, and work with gasless flux wire perfectly
- Various Welding Wire Suitable for all kinds of welding requirements .023”/.030”/.035” solid/SS wire, .023”/.030”/.035” flux core wire for MIG manual setting; only .035” available in MIG synergistic setting .035”/.045” aluminum wire.
4. Lincoln Electric FC90 Flux Core Wire Feed Wel
- WELD ANYWHERE: Plug in the Century FC90 flux-cored wire feed welder anywhere 120V input power is available
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: Ideal for maintenance and mobile welders, thanks to its small and lightweight inverter design and shoulder strap for portability
- FC90 WELDER FEATURES: Automatic thermal protector shuts off output until machine cools to a normal operating temperature; Easy to turn control knobs allow you to fine tune welding parameters; Conveniently load your spool of wire on top of machine
- SMOOTH OPERATION: Inverter power source makes it more efficient to operate and provides smoother weld characteristics compared to traditional welders
- PERFECT FOR SMALL WELD JOBS: This machine is best for DIY projects, hobbyists, home repairs and more; Infinite welding voltage allows fine-tuning of weld characteristics; 30% duty cycle at 80 Amp; 30-90 Amp range
5. Weldpro 200 Amp MIG210LCD Dual Voltage 115V/2
- Weldpro’s flagship 200 amp multi function MIG welder with LCD display. Now with exciting new added features and easy access menus offers amazing versatility for more precise welding results.
- The model 210 LCD is also capable of true lift TIG welding as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 210LCD is not only an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine, but now offers the option for total independent voltage and wire speed control.
- MIG, Stick or Lift TIG welding all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 20-180A; TIG: 20-180A. 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle
- Added new features include in MIG Mode, Run-In, Spot Weld, Gas Choice, Synergic or Full Manual controls, on screen polarity swapping for Flux Core vs Gas MIG. and in Stick (MMA) mode, On screen electrode type choices, Hot Start, and Arc Force.
- Color LCD display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.
Best mig welder for 500 Buying guide
When shopping for the best MIG welder under 500, consider the following features:
• Amperage: Look for a welder with an amperage rating that is suitable for the type of welding you plan to do. Determine the thickness of the material you plan to weld and select a welder with an amperage rating that is appropriate for that thickness.
• Duty cycle: Check the duty cycle of the welder. This is the amount of time the welder can be used before it needs to cool down. Look for a welder that has a higher duty cycle so you can weld for longer periods of time without having to take breaks.
• Voltage: Look for a welder with both 110-volt and 220-volt capability. This will provide you with more flexibility when welding different materials.
• Wire feed speed: Look for a welder that has adjustable wire feed speed so you can adjust it to the type of material you are welding.
• Warranty: Make sure the welder you select has a good warranty. This will provide peace of mind that you can get your money back or have the welder repaired if something goes wrong.
By taking into account these features, you can make sure that you are getting the best MIG welder for 500.