MIG, TIG, and Stick Welding are three important welding processes used in a variety of applications. MIG (Metal Inert Gas) welding is an arc welding process which uses a consumable electrode wire to join two pieces of metal together. TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) welding is a manual welding process that uses a non-consumable tungsten electrode to create an arc. Stick welding (or Shielded Metal Arc Welding) is a manual arc welding process that uses a consumable electrode coated in flux to lay the weld. Each of theseWith so many mig tig and stick welder brands on the market like ARCCAPTAIN, W Weldpro, ESAB, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. ARCCAPTAIN MIG Welder, 200Amp 6 in 1 Gas MIG/
- POWERFUL 6-IN-1 MIG WELDER: The multi-process welding machine that included Gas/Solid Wire MIG(GMAW), Gasless Flux Core MIG(FCAW), Stick/MMA, Spot welding, Lift TIG, spool gun connector optional (tig gun and spool gun not included). Suitable for all kinds of welding requirements .023”/.030”/.035” solid wire, .023”/.030”/.035” flux core wire, .035”/.045” aluminum wire.
- SYNERGIC MIG: Digital control and automatically match the recommend current and wire feeding speed when selecting the diameter of welding wire and gas material, also you can adjust the welding current according to your welding habit. Easy to work with beginners or professional welders. Cooling fan that runs only when it’s needed so no constant buzzing sounds.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL WELDER: The MIG welder features some special functions that included adaptive crater, burn-back adjustment and pre-flow/post-flow, which improve your welding efficiency. 2T/4T 2 welding way meets your needs. Store 10 preset settings: can set 10 groups of parameter data for each welding mode, it’s more convenient to start the next welding job.
- REVOLUTIONARY LARGE LED DISPLAY: Exclusive human-computer Interaction LED screen design, provides you with accurate data display and makes you read easier and more clear without taking off your helmet. Easy to carry with a handle or shoulder strap(included), perfect for outdoor maintenance, farm, road equipment, and home DIY.
- WARM SERVICE & 2-YEAR WARRANTY: 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 2-Year Warranty. Every single of our welder machines passed various authoritative Laboratory tests in simulating extremely harsh environments before leaving our ARCCAPTAIN factory that conforms to the high standards. We take care of our customer’s safety based on VRD, over current/over voltage/over current/over-load/overheating protection function.
2. Weldpro 200 Amp MIG210LCD Dual Voltage 115V/2
- Weldpro’s flagship 200 amp multi function MIG welder with LCD display. Now with exciting new added features and easy access menus offers amazing versatility for more precise welding results.
- The model 210 LCD is also capable of true lift TIG welding as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 210LCD is not only an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine, but now offers the option for total independent voltage and wire speed control.
- MIG, Stick or Lift TIG welding all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 20-180A; TIG: 20-180A. 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle
- Added new features include in MIG Mode, Run-In, Spot Weld, Gas Choice, Synergic or Full Manual controls, on screen polarity swapping for Flux Core vs Gas MIG. and in Stick (MMA) mode, On screen electrode type choices, Hot Start, and Arc Force.
- Color LCD display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.
3. ESAB Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC Multi-Process MIG/
- True All-Process – excellent performance on MIG, Flux-Cored, STICK (including 6010 electrodes), DC TIG and AC TIG industrial applications
- Professional TIG features such as High Frequency start in DC and AC modes, balance adjustment, frequency adjustment and Pulse DC.
- sMIG Technology – exclusive sMIG (“smart MIG”) feature continuously learns and adapts to the operator’s welding technique to provide a stable arc and superior, repeatable welds; increases productivity for the experienced welder, and reduces training time for novice welders
- Unmatched Portability and Durability weighing in at only 49 lbs. (22 kg), Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC with 5 handle roll cage can tackle any job around the shop or out at the job site
- TFT Multilingual Display – packed full of features, Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC has 4 programmable memory locations for each process, multi-language selection, trim adjustment, inductance control, pre/post flow control and spot weld setting – giving you the ability to fine tune your welds for the most optimal performance
4. Weldpro Omni 210 Dual Voltage 115V/230V AC/DC
- Weldpro’s new 200 Amp Multiprocess welder now includes AC/DC TIG Welding with Hi Frequency Start and Pulse Control.MIG/Stick/ AC&DC TIG/ Flux Core/ Aluminum Spool Gun all new design with FOOTPEDAL and TRIGGER SWITCH.
- Dual Gas inputs for dedicated Argon and MIX/CO2 tanks. MIG gun and TIG torch can be connected simultaneously for ease of switching between MIG and TIG.All new easy to use, multifunction data display and controls that make changing welding processes and parameters simple even for beginners.
- 200A Welding Current across ALL PROCESSES allows welding of various thickness material and different types of base material.
- Included VRD feature with Hi Temp and Overload protection with indicator. User adjustable inductance.Operates off 115V/230V standard household current
- What’s Included: 10ft NT1 MIG gun, 12ft CK 17-12-RSF Flex head TIG torch, 5AWG 10ft 200A electrode holder, 5AWG 10ft 300A T-shape earth clamp CGA 580 gas flow meter with 4.5ft gas hose, Power adapter, 0.030’’-0.035’’ knurled drive roll, 0.024’’-0.035’’V-Groove drive roll, AK-3 accessory kit, Weldpro CK17 torch protection cover, Trigger button for TIG torch, Weldpro SSC control foot pedal
5. Weldpro 200 Amp Inverter Multi Process Welder
- Weldpro’s flagship 200 amp MIG welder that goes beyond MIG and Flux Core welding! AND 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
- The model 200 is also capable of true lift TIG welding (without foot pedal) as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 200 is an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine.
- MIG,Stick or TIG weld all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 40-200A; TIG: 15-200A115V: MIG:40-120A; MMA:40-120A; TIG: 15-120A; 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle.
- MIG welding wire diameter: .023 .030 .035, welding thickness: 19ga- 0.197 in; TIG tungsten needle diameter: 0.063 0.094, welding thickness: 25ga- 1/4 in; MMA electrode Dia: 0.063-0.157 acid electrode, alkaline electrode, welding thickness: 14ga-0.315in
- Dual digital display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.
Best mig tig and stick welder Buying guide
When looking for the best MIG, TIG and Stick welder, it is important to consider the following factors:
1. Power Source: Is the machine powered by electricity or a gas-powered engine? Consider the type of power source that will be most convenient and cost-effective for you.
2. Welding Process: Are you looking for a MIG, TIG or Stick welder? Each type of welding has its own unique advantages and disadvantages, so it is important to understand which type of welding best suits your needs.
3. Welding Capacity: You will need a welder that can produce enough heat and pressure to complete the job. Consider the thickness and type of material you will be welding, as well as the size of the area you need to weld.
4. Accessories: Consider the extra accessories you may need such as a welding helmet, gloves, and other safety equipment.
5. Price: Determine your budget and compare prices between different models to find the one that fits within your budget.
By considering these factors, you will be able to find the best MIG, TIG and Stick welder for your needs.