The best all around MIG welder is an essential tool for anyone looking to get into welding or for the experienced welder looking for a reliable, powerful machine. Whether you’re welding mild steel, stainless steel, or aluminum, a MIG welder can handle it all. With the right features and settings, you can get the perfect welds every time. From novice welders to professional welders, there’s a MIG welder out there that can meet your needs.With so many all around mig welder brands on the market like ESAB, ARCCAPTAIN, Lincoln Electric, W Weldpro, YESWELDER, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. ESAB Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC Multi-Process MIG/
- True All-Process – excellent performance on MIG, Flux-Cored, STICK (including 6010 electrodes), DC TIG and AC TIG industrial applications
- Professional TIG features such as High Frequency start in DC and AC modes, balance adjustment, frequency adjustment and Pulse DC.
- sMIG Technology – exclusive sMIG (“smart MIG”) feature continuously learns and adapts to the operator’s welding technique to provide a stable arc and superior, repeatable welds; increases productivity for the experienced welder, and reduces training time for novice welders
- Unmatched Portability and Durability weighing in at only 49 lbs. (22 kg), Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC with 5 handle roll cage can tackle any job around the shop or out at the job site
- TFT Multilingual Display – packed full of features, Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC has 4 programmable memory locations for each process, multi-language selection, trim adjustment, inductance control, pre/post flow control and spot weld setting – giving you the ability to fine tune your welds for the most optimal performance
2. ARCCAPTAIN MIG Welder, 200Amp 6 in 1 Gas MIG/
- POWERFUL 6-IN-1 MIG WELDER: The multi-process welding machine that included Gas/Solid Wire MIG(GMAW), Gasless Flux Core MIG(FCAW), Stick/MMA, Spot welding, Lift TIG, spool gun connector optional (tig gun and spool gun not included). Suitable for all kinds of welding requirements .023”/.030”/.035” solid wire, .023”/.030”/.035” flux core wire, .035”/.045” aluminum wire.
- SYNERGIC MIG: Digital control and automatically match the recommend current and wire feeding speed when selecting the diameter of welding wire and gas material, also you can adjust the welding current according to your welding habit. Easy to work with beginners or professional welders. Cooling fan that runs only when it’s needed so no constant buzzing sounds.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL WELDER: The MIG welder features some special functions that included adaptive crater, burn-back adjustment and pre-flow/post-flow, which improve your welding efficiency. 2T/4T 2 welding way meets your needs. Store 10 preset settings: can set 10 groups of parameter data for each welding mode, it’s more convenient to start the next welding job.
- REVOLUTIONARY LARGE LED DISPLAY: Exclusive human-computer Interaction LED screen design, provides you with accurate data display and makes you read easier and more clear without taking off your helmet. Easy to carry with a handle or shoulder strap(included), perfect for outdoor maintenance, farm, road equipment, and home DIY.
- WARM SERVICE & 2-YEAR WARRANTY: 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 2-Year Warranty. Every single of our welder machines passed various authoritative Laboratory tests in simulating extremely harsh environments before leaving our ARCCAPTAIN factory that conforms to the high standards. We take care of our customer’s safety based on VRD, over current/over voltage/over current/over-load/overheating protection function.
3. Power MIG 211i MIG Welder
- Simple user interface -xa0Seven segment display with basic knob controls.
- Process Capabilitiesxa0- MIG, Flux-Cored and Spool Gun.
- Dual Input Voltagexa0- 120V and 230V inputs so you can plug into any common power supply.
- Ergonomic Casexa0- Sleek and robust case design with multiple lift points for ease of mobility around the shop.
- Lightweight and Portablexa0- Only 41 lbs
4. Weldpro 200 Amp MIG210LCD Dual Voltage 115V/2
- Weldpro’s flagship 200 amp multi function MIG welder with LCD display. Now with exciting new added features and easy access menus offers amazing versatility for more precise welding results.
- The model 210 LCD is also capable of true lift TIG welding as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 210LCD is not only an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine, but now offers the option for total independent voltage and wire speed control.
- MIG, Stick or Lift TIG welding all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 20-180A; TIG: 20-180A. 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle
- Added new features include in MIG Mode, Run-In, Spot Weld, Gas Choice, Synergic or Full Manual controls, on screen polarity swapping for Flux Core vs Gas MIG. and in Stick (MMA) mode, On screen electrode type choices, Hot Start, and Arc Force.
- Color LCD display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.
5. YESWELDER MIG-250 PRO Aluminum MIG Welder, 25
- Multi-functions -MIG synergistic setting & MIG manual setting, Gasless Flux wire MIG Welds, stick welds, and Lift TIG welds. Dynamic control-set arc control to crisp or soft depending on your preference and application. (TIG torch and SPOOL GUN need purchasing separately, WP-17V-35,LBT150)
- Synergic MIG -provides communication between the power source, feeder, and gun. Easy work with new welders or users.
- Gasless Flux MIG welds -release hard moving of gas cylinder, release the low efficiency of stick welds, and work with gasless flux wire perfectly
- Various Welding Wire Suitable for all kinds of welding requirements .023”/.030”/.035” solid/SS wire, .023”/.030”/.035” flux core wire for MIG manual setting; only .035” available in MIG synergistic setting .035”/.045” aluminum wire.
Best all around mig welder Buying guide
If you are looking for a MIG welder to help you with a variety of welding projects, there are a few features to consider before making your purchase.
To start, you’ll want to consider the amperage range of the welder. This can range from 30 to 300 amps, depending on the size of the project and the thickness of the metal you are welding. For general purpose welding, around 200 amps is a good range.
Next, you should consider whether you need a gas- or gasless-powered welder. Gasless welders are more portable and easier to use, while gas welders can handle thicker pieces of metal and offer more versatility.
You should also consider the type of power supply the welder uses. If you don’t have access to 220V outlets, you may want to look for a 110V-powered welder. This will allow you to use the welder on any outlet.
Finally, make sure the welder has the necessary safety features, such as overheat protection, a protective cover over the welding area, and a clear view of the welding area.
By considering these features, you can find a MIG welder that will meet your needs and help you get the job done.