The best multi process welder under 1500 is an ideal choice for those looking for a reliable and efficient welding machine at an affordable price. This machine can tackle a variety of welding tasks, from MIG to TIG welding, and can provide a high-quality weld in a variety of materials. With a wide range of accessories, this multi process welder is designed to meet the needs of both hobbyists and professionals alike. It is easy to use and can be trusted to provide consistent, reliable results.With so many multi process welder under 1500 brands on the market like ARCCAPTAIN, W Weldpro, ESAB, Lincoln Electric, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. ARCCAPTAIN MIG Welder, 200Amp 6 in 1 Gas MIG/
- POWERFUL 6-IN-1 MIG WELDER: The multi-process welding machine that included Gas/Solid Wire MIG(GMAW), Gasless Flux Core MIG(FCAW), Stick/MMA, Spot welding, Lift TIG, spool gun connector optional (tig gun and spool gun not included). Suitable for all kinds of welding requirements .023”/.030”/.035” solid wire, .023”/.030”/.035” flux core wire, .035”/.045” aluminum wire.
- SYNERGIC MIG: Digital control and automatically match the recommend current and wire feeding speed when selecting the diameter of welding wire and gas material, also you can adjust the welding current according to your welding habit. Easy to work with beginners or professional welders. Cooling fan that runs only when it’s needed so no constant buzzing sounds.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL WELDER: The MIG welder features some special functions that included adaptive crater, burn-back adjustment and pre-flow/post-flow, which improve your welding efficiency. 2T/4T 2 welding way meets your needs. Store 10 preset settings: can set 10 groups of parameter data for each welding mode, it’s more convenient to start the next welding job.
- REVOLUTIONARY LARGE LED DISPLAY: Exclusive human-computer Interaction LED screen design, provides you with accurate data display and makes you read easier and more clear without taking off your helmet. Easy to carry with a handle or shoulder strap(included), perfect for outdoor maintenance, farm, road equipment, and home DIY.
- WARM SERVICE & 2-YEAR WARRANTY: 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 2-Year Warranty. Every single of our welder machines passed various authoritative Laboratory tests in simulating extremely harsh environments before leaving our ARCCAPTAIN factory that conforms to the high standards. We take care of our customer’s safety based on VRD, over current/over voltage/over current/over-load/overheating protection function.
2. Weldpro 200 Amp Inverter Multi Process Welder
- Weldpro’s flagship 200 amp MIG welder that goes beyond MIG and Flux Core welding! AND 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
- The model 200 is also capable of true lift TIG welding (without foot pedal) as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 200 is an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine.
- MIG,Stick or TIG weld all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 40-200A; TIG: 15-200A115V: MIG:40-120A; MMA:40-120A; TIG: 15-120A; 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle.
- MIG welding wire diameter: .023 .030 .035, welding thickness: 19ga- 0.197 in; TIG tungsten needle diameter: 0.063 0.094, welding thickness: 25ga- 1/4 in; MMA electrode Dia: 0.063-0.157 acid electrode, alkaline electrode, welding thickness: 14ga-0.315in
- Dual digital display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.
3. ESAB EMP 210 Multi Process Welder MIG/STICK/T
- 3 Year Warranty, 100 Day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- ESAB EMP 210 is a Multi-Process MIG/Flux Cored/Stick/Lift TIG welding system with a 10-200A output. Stable Lift TIG arc at low amperage for total control; power to run stick electrodes up to 5/32 in. Digital controls with large easy-to-read LED display enable fast, easy and more accurate operation
- Lightweight and Portable at only 29lbs
- Package includes a Tweco Fusion 180 MIG gun with Velocity consumables, Victor Argon/CO2 regulator, Tweco ground clamp with heavy duty 50 mm Dinse connection, 50A-15A (120/230V) power adapter, sample wire spool of ESAB OK AristoRod 12.50 mild steel wire (2#) and 0.024/0.030 and 0.030/0.035 drive rolls., 17v Tig Torch and Electrode holder
- Spool Gun Ready to MIG Aluminum with optional Spool Gun
4. Lincoln Power MIG 140MP Multi-Process Welder
- Versatile Performance- Multiprocess unit capable of MIG welding 30-140 amps, DC TIG welding 10-120 amps, and Stick welding 25-90 amps.
- Easy to use- Simple two knob operation for controlling wire feed speed and voltage. Single button allows for easy process selection changes.
- Compact Design- Lightweight and portable at 34.5 lbs. Conveniently plugs into household 120V power.
5. Weldpro 200 Amp MIG210LCD Dual Voltage 115V/2
- Weldpro’s flagship 200 amp multi function MIG welder with LCD display. Now with exciting new added features and easy access menus offers amazing versatility for more precise welding results.
- The model 210 LCD is also capable of true lift TIG welding as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 210LCD is not only an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine, but now offers the option for total independent voltage and wire speed control.
- MIG, Stick or Lift TIG welding all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 20-180A; TIG: 20-180A. 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle
- Added new features include in MIG Mode, Run-In, Spot Weld, Gas Choice, Synergic or Full Manual controls, on screen polarity swapping for Flux Core vs Gas MIG. and in Stick (MMA) mode, On screen electrode type choices, Hot Start, and Arc Force.
- Color LCD display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.
Best multi process welder under 1500 Buying guide
When looking for the best multi process welder under 1500, there are a few key features to consider. First, the welder should have multiple process capabilities, such as MIG, TIG, and Stick welding. This will give you the flexibility to tackle different types of welding projects. The welder should also have adjustable amperage controls so you can adjust the weld according to the thickness of the metal being welded. Another important factor is the duty cycle of the welder. A duty cycle of 60% or higher is preferable, which will allow you to weld for a longer period of time before needing to rest the welder. Additionally, look for a welder that has a wide range of voltage settings, so you can adjust for different thicknesses of metal. Lastly, make sure the welder includes all the necessary accessories, like clamps and cables, so you can get started welding right away.