Best cheap MIG welders are the perfect choice for bodywork projects due to their affordability and convenience. They are easy to use and efficient, making them ideal for all types of welding projects, including car bodywork. MIG welders are versatile, allowing you to weld a variety of materials, such as aluminum, stainless steel, and mild steel. They are also one of the most affordable welding methods, making them a popular choice for hobbyists and professionals alike.With so many cheap mig welder for bodywork brands on the market like SereneLife, ARCCAPTAIN, W Weldpro, Forney, Hobart, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. SereneLife MIG Welder Flux Core Welding Machi
- 130 AMP MIG STYLE WELDER: Mig welder is easier for beginners than tig or stick style welders. Includes welding gun, ground wire clip (1.6m), Included accessories, cleaning brush, protective mask, 110v adapter
- GAS OR FLUX CORE: Digital MIG Welding Machine uses 0.6-0.8mm flux-cored wire. Can also be used with gas setup
- FULL BRIDGE CIRCUIT: Full bridge circuit provides professional level stability. Make sure to avoid models with only half bridge circuits. 60% rated duty cycle allows you to weld for six minutes then rest for four minutes
- DUAL VOLTAGE 110V/220V: MIG welder includes 220v plug and 110v adapter, machine features up to output that allows you to weld steel up to 0.08” plate steel. Supports, wire feeder 24V w/ 0.7KVA/1.8KVA maximum and minimum power
- ADJUSTABLE SPEED WIRE FEED: Adjust up to 6.7m per minute, dial in the perfect weld. Test data supports stable performance & output voltage. Automatically adjust the inverter pulse width through closed-loop control to ensure output stability
2. ARCCAPTAIN MIG Welder, 200Amp 6 in 1 Gas MIG/
- POWERFUL 6-IN-1 MIG WELDER: The multi-process welding machine that included Gas/Solid Wire MIG(GMAW), Gasless Flux Core MIG(FCAW), Stick/MMA, Spot welding, Lift TIG, spool gun connector optional (tig gun and spool gun not included). Suitable for all kinds of welding requirements .023”/.030”/.035” solid wire, .023”/.030”/.035” flux core wire, .035”/.045” aluminum wire.
- SYNERGIC MIG: Digital control and automatically match the recommend current and wire feeding speed when selecting the diameter of welding wire and gas material, also you can adjust the welding current according to your welding habit. Easy to work with beginners or professional welders. Cooling fan that runs only when it’s needed so no constant buzzing sounds.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL WELDER: The MIG welder features some special functions that included adaptive crater, burn-back adjustment and pre-flow/post-flow, which improve your welding efficiency. 2T/4T 2 welding way meets your needs. Store 10 preset settings: can set 10 groups of parameter data for each welding mode, it’s more convenient to start the next welding job.
- REVOLUTIONARY LARGE LED DISPLAY: Exclusive human-computer Interaction LED screen design, provides you with accurate data display and makes you read easier and more clear without taking off your helmet. Easy to carry with a handle or shoulder strap(included), perfect for outdoor maintenance, farm, road equipment, and home DIY.
- WARM SERVICE & 2-YEAR WARRANTY: 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 2-Year Warranty. Every single of our welder machines passed various authoritative Laboratory tests in simulating extremely harsh environments before leaving our ARCCAPTAIN factory that conforms to the high standards. We take care of our customer’s safety based on VRD, over current/over voltage/over current/over-load/overheating protection function.
3. Weldpro 200 Amp MIG210LCD Dual Voltage 115V/2
- Weldpro’s flagship 200 amp multi function MIG welder with LCD display. Now with exciting new added features and easy access menus offers amazing versatility for more precise welding results.
- The model 210 LCD is also capable of true lift TIG welding as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 210LCD is not only an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine, but now offers the option for total independent voltage and wire speed control.
- MIG, Stick or Lift TIG welding all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 20-180A; TIG: 20-180A. 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle
- Added new features include in MIG Mode, Run-In, Spot Weld, Gas Choice, Synergic or Full Manual controls, on screen polarity swapping for Flux Core vs Gas MIG. and in Stick (MMA) mode, On screen electrode type choices, Hot Start, and Arc Force.
- Color LCD display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.
4. Forney Easy Weld 261, 140 FC-i Welder, 120V,
- EASY TO USE-140 FC-I MIG machine uses 0.30, flux core wire. It has infinite voltage and wire feed speed control so you can dial in the perfect weld! Perfect entry level welder
- POWERFUL- Up to 140 Amp output that allows you to weld mild steel up to 1/4 in plate
- PORTABLE WELDER- Lightweight 19 lbs. easily carried to any Do-It-Yourself, Maintenance, Repair, Metal Fabrication and Hobbyist project
- RUGGED- All metal case, Built to take the day to day. Big enough to handle 2 and 10 pound rolls of wire
- WELDER INCLUDES- 8’ MIG gun, 8’ ground clamp, Integrated handle with torch wrap and a 20A-15A adapter. Backed by a 12-month warranty
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS- Dimensions: 16.75″ (425.45 millimeters) x 8.125″ (206.38 millimeters) x 12″ (304.8 millimeters), Weight: 19 lbs. (8.62 kilograms), Gasless/flux-core welding only, Portable, Torch wrap, Infinite voltage and wire feed speed control, 120-volt input, 140 AMP output, Welds up to 1/4 in. (6.35 millimeters), Handles .030 in. or 0.35 in. wire, Includes: 8’ MIG gun, 8’ ground clamp and 20A – 15A adapter, Duty Cycle 30% @ 90A
- RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES- Contact Tips (60170, 60171 and 60172),Welding Nozzles: (85336 and 85337), Diffuser: (85339), Flux Core MIG Wire: (42300 and 42301), Anti-Spatter Spray: (37030), Nozzle Gel: (37031)
- Click on the (BY FORNEY) name above in blue under the title to view our full catalog of Welders, Abrasives, Chain/Wire Rope, Tools and more!
5. Hobart – 500553 Handler 210 MVP MIG Welder,Sm
- Your purchase includes One Hobart – 500553 Handler 210 MVP MIG Welder, One 10 ft. (3m) H100S4-10 gun, One 10 ft. (3m) work cable with clamp, Built-in gas solenoid value and dual-gauge regulator with gas hose
- Welder Dimensions: 10.62” W x 19.5” L x 12.37” H | Welder weight: 79 lbs. | Input Voltage: 110/115/120 V – 220/230/240 V | Material Thickness: 1/4” – 3/8”
- Sized for you to easily transport the unit to the jobsite with the power to weld 3/8 in. mild steel
- Keeps wire electrically “cold” until trigger is pulled which gives you ease of use and keeps you safe
- Allows you to fine control the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less clean up.
Best cheap mig welder for bodywork Buying guide
If you’re looking for a cheap MIG welder for bodywork, there are some important things to consider. First, you want to make sure that the welder is of good quality and offers reliable performance. It should also be easy to use and have a good warranty. Additionally, you want to make sure that the welder is compatible with the types of materials you’ll be working with. Look for welders with adjustable settings, so you can make the best welds for your project. Finally, you should consider the size and weight of the welder, as well as any additional accessories you’ll need. With these factors in mind, you’ll be able to find the best cheap MIG welder for bodywork.