The Best at Home TIG Welder is a professional-grade welding tool that allows users to easily weld aluminum and other metals with precision and accuracy. It features advanced technology such as digital display and digital controls, allowing users to customize their welds with ease. It is perfect for DIY projects, professional repairs, and more. It is reliable, easy to use, and a great value for money.With so many at home tig welder brands on the market like W Weldpro, ESAB, PRIMEWELD, YESWELDER, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. Weldpro Digital TIG 200GD AC DC 200 Amp Tig/S
- Weldpro’s flagship 200 amp AC/DC TIG welder that goes beyond simply welding steel and aluminum. AND NOW WITH A FULL 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
- The model 200 is also a digital designed TIG welder equipped with full function TIG welding features found on machines priced much higher.
- Start and end amps, upslope, downslope, fully adjustable pulse, AC balance, AC frequency. 2T-4T
- Excellent Professional design rocker style foot pedal without annoying intermediate amperage control. And now available with the optional CK Worldwide superflex cable and flex head number 17F torch with independent trigger switch.
- Also fully capable MMA stick welding function with stinger included.
2. Weldpro 200 Amp MIG210LCD Dual Voltage 115V/2
- Weldpro’s flagship 200 amp multi function MIG welder with LCD display. Now with exciting new added features and easy access menus offers amazing versatility for more precise welding results.
- The model 210 LCD is also capable of true lift TIG welding as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 210LCD is not only an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine, but now offers the option for total independent voltage and wire speed control.
- MIG, Stick or Lift TIG welding all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 20-180A; TIG: 20-180A. 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle
- Added new features include in MIG Mode, Run-In, Spot Weld, Gas Choice, Synergic or Full Manual controls, on screen polarity swapping for Flux Core vs Gas MIG. and in Stick (MMA) mode, On screen electrode type choices, Hot Start, and Arc Force.
- Color LCD display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.
3. ESAB EMP 210 Multi Process Welder MIG/STICK/T
- 3 Year Warranty, 100 Day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- ESAB EMP 210 is a Multi-Process MIG/Flux Cored/Stick/Lift TIG welding system with a 10-200A output. Stable Lift TIG arc at low amperage for total control; power to run stick electrodes up to 5/32 in. Digital controls with large easy-to-read LED display enable fast, easy and more accurate operation
- Lightweight and Portable at only 29lbs
- Package includes a Tweco Fusion 180 MIG gun with Velocity consumables, Victor Argon/CO2 regulator, Tweco ground clamp with heavy duty 50 mm Dinse connection, 50A-15A (120/230V) power adapter, sample wire spool of ESAB OK AristoRod 12.50 mild steel wire (2#) and 0.024/0.030 and 0.030/0.035 drive rolls., 17v Tig Torch and Electrode holder
- Spool Gun Ready to MIG Aluminum with optional Spool Gun
4. PRIMEWELD TIG225X 225 Amp IGBT AC DC Tig/Stic
- 225AMPS TIG/STICK WELDER WITH PULSE FUNCTION WORKS GREAT WITH ALUMINUM, STAINLESS STEEL AND THINNER METALS
- CK Worldwide 17 Series Superflex TIG Torch with Flex Head AND CK SUPERFLEX HOSE, ALSO INCLUDES CK DINSE CONNECTOR USA MADE
- 200HRTZ on PULSE FREQ AND AC FREQ will do 1/4″ aluminum and 3/8″ mild steel and 110/220 volts and is capable of welding 7018, 6013
- Both HF start hand torch control and precise foot pedal welding heat control
- Advanced Inverter Technology with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) Using IGBT technology
5. YESWELDER TIG-250P 250 Amp AC/DC Aluminum Tig
- [TIG WELDER AC/DC] Software Controlled Square Wave AC/DC TIG inverter welder (Foot pedal is not included in the product).
- [DIGITAL SET] Pre Gas Time, Start Current, Up Slope and Down Slope Time, Finish Current Level and Post Gas.
- [2T/4T] Time with the choice of 2T or 4T trigger function allows control of the welding process at a professional level from start to finish.
- [AUTOSAVE] Automatically save your welding parameters while powered off. Auto recovery of last time’s welding parameters.
- [UNIQUE AIR CHANNEL DESIGN] Increases the heat dissipation of the power device, control circuits, minimizes dust absorption, thereby greatly improving longevity and reliability.
Best at home tig welder Buying guide
Before purchasing an at-home TIG welder, it is important to consider the following factors:
– Power Source: Make sure the power source can provide enough energy to run the welder. Be sure to check the power requirements of the welder and make sure your power source is compatible.
– Duty Cycle: This is the amount of time a welder can continuously weld before it needs to cool down. Make sure the welder you choose has a good duty cycle that is suitable for your needs.
– Welding Process: Different welders use different welding processes, so make sure the welder you choose is compatible with the welding process you plan to use.
– Quality: Make sure the welder is made with high-quality materials and is built to last. Check customer reviews and ratings to get an idea of the welder’s quality.
– Price: Consider your budget and find a welder that falls within it. Compare prices and features to find the best value.