An angle grinder blade for cutting steel is a must-have tool for those who need to make precise cuts in steel. It has the power to make quick, clean cuts and can handle a variety of materials with ease. With the right blade, you can cut through steel with ease and accuracy. Whether you’re a professional or a DIY enthusiast, having the best angle grinder blade for cutting steel will make your job easier and more efficient.With so many angle grinder blade for cutting steel brands on the market like LUCKUT, SHDIATOOL, GRAFF, DELTA DIAMOND PRODUCTS INCORPORATED, Benchmark Abrasives, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. LUCKUT Cut-Off Wheels Cutting Wheel Disc 4-1/
- ????PACK & SIZE: A pack of 50 pieces cutting wheels. These 4-1/2 x 7/8-inch cut-off wheels are compatible with all 4-1/2 angle grinders with 7/8-inch arbor.
- ????GREAT PERFORMANCE：0.045″ ultra thin cutting wheel is designed for fast burr free cutting. Operating up to 13,300 RPM and 80M/S, formulated for fast cutting in metals and stainless steel.
- ????PREMIUM MATERIAL: Made of proprietary aluminum oxide grain and reinforced by double fiberglass mesh, durable. Thickened steel center ring increases the clamping strength for safe and fast cutting.
- ????WILD APPLICATION：Tough abrasive cutting discs are perfect for rebar, stainless steel, pipe, iron, copper and other ferrous metals.cutting super-fast and clean.
- ????SAFETY TIPS：Please wear all necessary protective gear when you use these cutting discs to protect yourself.
2. SHDIATOOL 4-1/2 Inch Metal Cutting Diamond Bl
- Vacuum Brazed technology makes the industrial premium diamond grains permanently brazed to the edge of steel core,creating an unbreakable and extremely heat resistant segments
- Both side of core coated with abrasive grains, which provide smooth cutting, and reduce heat generating, it is guaranteed to deliver a better combination of cutting speed and tool life
- Out diameter 115mm(4.5″), the incision thickness is approximately 2.3mm-2.4mm, with the arbor of 22.23mm(7/8″), suitable for most of hand-held grinder or trim saw with 7/8″ arbor
- The core is made with heat-treated hi-speed steel which are guaranteed to withstand the demands of dry and fast cutting, the maximum safe operating speed is 13,300 RPM
- Designed to cut through the tough materials, including granite, marble, Aluminum, Auto Body Panels, Cast Iron, Copper Pipe, Corrugated Roofing, Drywall, Ductile Iron Pipe, Fire Door, Masonry, Plastic, PVC, Rebar, Reinforced Concrete, Steel Metal, Stucco, Wood
3. GRAFF Black Cut Off Wheels 4 1/2 Inch – Diamo
- UNIVERSAL – Our cut off wheel has a CONSTANT DIAMETER that allows dry cutting of metal, rebar, iron, metal profiles, aluminium, different types of pipes and other sheet metals.
- LONG LIFE – According to the test results, GRAFF BLACK enables us to make more than 5000 cuts. The increased lifetime of this cut off wheel is ensured by high-temperature plasma soldering and a new generation of diamond grit in the cutting segment.
- CONVENIENT IN OPERATION – Our cutting wheel is more comfortable in usage than any abrasive wheel: fewer sparks, no dust, no smell, no overheating. The diamond cutting wheel can be used for grinding burred edges that can leave after rough metal cutting.
- SAFE WORK – Due to the special construction of the disc body made of high-strength steel, disc rupture is excluded when operating at a high rotation speed (13 200 RPM).
- CERTIFIED – Our metal cutting wheel was certified by MPA Hannover.
4. Delta Diamond Extreme 4 1/2 Inch 3-Pack Metal
- HEAVY-DUTY VACUUM BRAZED DIAMONDS – Diamonds are permanently bonded to the heat-treated hi-speed steel core by our advanced vacuum brazing process to create the strongest bond possible in even the most demanding conditions and is extremely resistant to heat. Use for cutting and grinding metal such as rebar, copper, galvanized steel, conduit, angle iron, ductile iron, stainless steel, and more. Will also cut through plastic, PVC, drywall, concrete, granite, and more.
- LASTS 100X LONGER – A single Diamond Extreme blade outlasts and out performs up to 100 abrasive cut-off wheels. Save time by using one blade without having to constantly put on a new disc after a few cuts. Diamond Extreme blades use a heavy-duty vacuum brazed diamond bonded segment and will not wear out as fast as other diamond discs.
- CONSTANT CUTTING DEPTH & SAFER – Abrasive discs wear down and will shrink which can be dangerous. Diamond Extreme maintains a constant cutting depth, giving you the maximum cutting depth throughout the life of the blade. The steel core makes the blade much safer to use and produces far fewer sparks and dust.
- SPECIFICATIONS – 3 Pack of 4 1/2″ diameter X .100 thick with a 7/8″ arbor. Included preinstalled 5/8″ bushing for adapting to just about any angle grinder or trim saw. The maximum safe operating speed is 13,500 RPM.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY & FREE RETURN SHIPPING – All Delta Diamond Products, Inc Diamond Blades, Coring Bits, Hole Saws and Grinding Wheels include a lifetime warranty against warping, cracking, and material defects. If any diamond tool (being used under its intended use with at least 50% wear left) fails to cut or work properly, or if the bond between the diamond segment and the steel core becomes separated at any time, the diamond tool will be replaced free of charge.
5. Benchmark Abrasives 14″ Turbo Combo Diamond B
- Benchmark Abrasives diamond saw blades are ideal for cutting concrete, roofing tile, stone ceramic, granite, marble, and other hard materials, etc.
- The turbo combo diamond blade is designed with a steel core and suspended diamond metal matrix technology. It helps to perform cutting fast and smoothly.
- High-performance blades support all models of saws. It is used with high-speed saws. Durable blades are ideal to use for dry or wet cutting applications.
- Efficient diamond blades are used in automotive, transportation, by professional contractors and DIY users, foundries, construction, welding, fabrication, etc.
- All our abrasive products are made with quality materials and exceed ANSI and EU European Standards. We trust in delivering high-quality products to the end-user. Customer satisfaction is the lifeline of our brand.
Best angle grinder blade for cutting steel Buying guide
When looking for the best angle grinder blade for cutting steel, consider the following factors:
Blade Material: Look for blades made of high-quality steel, such as stainless steel or high-speed steel. Avoid blades made of low-grade steel, as they are more likely to wear out quickly and cause more sparks when cutting.
Blade Size and Shape: Choose a blade that is the appropriate size and shape for the application. Larger and thicker blades will be better for heavy-duty applications, while smaller and thinner blades are better for precision cutting.
Blade Coating: Look for blades that have a coating to protect them from rust and corrosion. This will help the blade last longer and perform better.
Blade Teeth: Choose a blade with a large number of teeth, as this will provide a smoother cut and reduce the amount of sparks produced.
Safety Features: Look for blades that have safety features, such as special guards or anti-kickback systems. These will help to protect you from injury while using the blade.