Best Sanders to refinish deck are designed to remove old finishes and smooth out any rough spots. They are used to create a new and fresh look for your deck. They come in various sizes and types, including orbital sanders, belt sanders, and random orbital sanders. The right sander can make a huge difference in the look and feel of your deck. With the right tools, you can transform your deck into a beautiful outdoor oasis.With so many sander to refinish deck brands on the market like BLACK+DECKER, Xtract, Mirka, XDOVET, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. BLACK+DECKER Detail Sander, 1.2 Amp, 16,000 O
- COMPACT DESIGN – Allows access to cramped corners and tight spaces.
- POWERFUL MOTOR – 1.2 Amp motor supplies 16,000 orbits per minute for fast and thorough material removal.
- DETAIL FINGER ATTACHMENT – Interchangeable attachment allows access to hard-to-reach spots.
- DUST COLLECTION CANISTER – High-performance system with micro-filtration keeps your worksurface clean with less sawdust and debris.
- 3-POSITION GRIP – For added versatility and control. POWERFUL MOTOR – 1.2 Amp motor supplies 16, orbits per minute for fast and thorough material removal.
- HOOK-AND-LOOP SYSTEM – Makes changing sandpaper fast and easy.
- CORDED – Corded design offers unlimited runtime for even the biggest jobs.
- INCLUDES –(1) BDEMS600 sander, (1) detail finger attachment.
2. 3M Xtract Electric Random Orbital Sander, Erg
- HIGH QUALITY ELECTRIC ROS: Built with high-quality components that stand up to long hours on the shop floor
- POWERFUL AND PRECISION-BALANCED MOTOR: Whisper quiet for precision-balanced motor for smoother running
- ERGONOMIC LOW-PROFILE DESIGN: Smaller and lighter (3 lb) than traditional electric sanders. The composite cover is completely encased with 3M Gripping Material, increasing operator control while absoring and reducing vibration
- SAFETY FUNCTION: Automatically switch to “Stand-By” mode if left un-used for 5 minutes
- PART OF THE 3M XTRACT CLEAN SANDING SOLUTIONS: When used with 3M Xtract Net Discs and dust extraction, the sytem extracts up to 97% of the dust created during sanding
- For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
3. Mirka MID62520CAUS Direct Electric Random Orb
- the first random orbital electric sander using advanced brushless DC motor technology, without the need for an external power transformer.
- Performance unequaled by any competitive electric tool can now be found within reach of any standard 110 volt outlet.
- Sanders are vacuum-ready using multi-hole backing pads with hook and loop attachment.
- DEROS features digitally controlled variable speeds from 4,000 to 10,000 rpm to provide the ideal finish for a variety of applications.
4. BLACK+DECKER Orbital Sander, 5 Inch, 2.0 Amp,
- HIGH PERFORMANCE ORBIT SANDER – 2.0 Amp corded electric random orbit sander for a swirl-free finish
- HIGH EFFICIENCY – Delivers 12000 OPM (orbits per minute) to quickly sand material
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT – Fits in tight spaces for more versatile sanding
- DUST COLLECTION SYSTEM – Keep your workspace free of dust and debris with a built-in dust collection bag
- COMFORT GRIP HANDLE – Work comfortably and with less fatigue thanks to the comfort grip handle
5. XDOVET Drywall Sander, 750W Electric Sander w
- ????【Foldable body and buckle design】 it is more convenient to install, no need to twist by hand to fix the length, it takes up less space, and is more convenient for storage and transportation.
- ????【Powerful Power】750W motor is big enough for all jobs, including wall sanding, floor sanding, and ceiling sanding.
- ????【95% Vacuuming Capacity】 The unique design is enough to suck up most of the dust in the work, and the efficiency is up to 95% on a flat wall, if you work on an uneven wall, please use it with a vacuum cleaner, the retractable hose is fully compatible with most of the vacuum cleaners on the market.
- ????【Ergonomic Handle】The handle part has been optimized by the designer many times, and the handle line is more smooth and comfortable to hold with one hand, in line with the human body mechanics design.
- ????【XDOVET SERVICE】:If you find Any Problems when you ues it, feel free to cantact with us. We would try our best to assist you and ensure your satisfaction
Best sander to refinish deck Buying guide
When choosing a sander to refinish a deck, it is important to consider the type of sander that best fits the job. Orbital sanders are best for decks made of softer woods, such as cedar, while belt sanders are best for hardwoods, such as oak. If the deck is made of pressure-treated wood, a random orbital sander is the best option. Another important consideration when selecting a sander is the abrasive paper that is used. Coarser grits (such as 40 or 60 grit) are necessary for heavy sanding and smoothing, while finer grits (such as 120 or 180 grit) are best for finishing. When selecting the sander, consider the size of the deck and the desired speed of sanding. Random orbital sanders tend to be faster, while belt sanders can cover a larger area in a shorter amount of time. Finally, it is important to consider the noise level of the sander, as some models may be too loud for the job.