TIG welding aluminum requires the use of the best gas for the job. The best gas for TIG welding aluminum is typically a combination of argon and helium, sometimes referred to as “tri-mix.” This combination helps create a strong, high-quality weld, as the helium increases the penetration of the weld and the argon helps create a shield of inert gas that reduces oxidation and contamination. The right mix of argon and helium can also improve weld speed and reduce spatter.With so many gas for tig welding aluminum brands on the market like ARCCAPTAIN, YESWELDER, Crestline Books, Welders LifeStyle, ANDELI, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. ARCCAPTAIN MIG Welder, 200Amp 6 in 1 Gas MIG/
- POWERFUL 6-IN-1 MIG WELDER: The multi-process welding machine that included Gas/Solid Wire MIG(GMAW), Gasless Flux Core MIG(FCAW), Stick/MMA, Spot welding, Lift TIG, spool gun connector optional (tig gun and spool gun not included). Suitable for all kinds of welding requirements .023”/.030”/.035” solid wire, .023”/.030”/.035” flux core wire, .035”/.045” aluminum wire.
- SYNERGIC MIG: Digital control and automatically match the recommend current and wire feeding speed when selecting the diameter of welding wire and gas material, also you can adjust the welding current according to your welding habit. Easy to work with beginners or professional welders. Cooling fan that runs only when it’s needed so no constant buzzing sounds.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL WELDER: The MIG welder features some special functions that included adaptive crater, burn-back adjustment and pre-flow/post-flow, which improve your welding efficiency. 2T/4T 2 welding way meets your needs. Store 10 preset settings: can set 10 groups of parameter data for each welding mode, it’s more convenient to start the next welding job.
- REVOLUTIONARY LARGE LED DISPLAY: Exclusive human-computer Interaction LED screen design, provides you with accurate data display and makes you read easier and more clear without taking off your helmet. Easy to carry with a handle or shoulder strap(included), perfect for outdoor maintenance, farm, road equipment, and home DIY.
- WARM SERVICE & 2-YEAR WARRANTY: 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 2-Year Warranty. Every single of our welder machines passed various authoritative Laboratory tests in simulating extremely harsh environments before leaving our ARCCAPTAIN factory that conforms to the high standards. We take care of our customer’s safety based on VRD, over current/over voltage/over current/over-load/overheating protection function.
2. YESWELDER MIG-250 PRO Aluminum MIG Welder, 25
- Multi-functions -MIG synergistic setting & MIG manual setting, Gasless Flux wire MIG Welds, stick welds, and Lift TIG welds. Dynamic control-set arc control to crisp or soft depending on your preference and application. (TIG torch and SPOOL GUN need purchasing separately, WP-17V-35,LBT150)
- Synergic MIG -provides communication between the power source, feeder, and gun. Easy work with new welders or users.
- Gasless Flux MIG welds -release hard moving of gas cylinder, release the low efficiency of stick welds, and work with gasless flux wire perfectly
- Various Welding Wire Suitable for all kinds of welding requirements .023”/.030”/.035” solid/SS wire, .023”/.030”/.035” flux core wire for MIG manual setting; only .035” available in MIG synergistic setting .035”/.045” aluminum wire.
3. Learn to Weld: Beginning MIG Welding and Meta
- Click on the image for description.
4. Welder’s Prayer TIG Weld MIG Welder GTAW ARC
- If you are an amateur or a professional welder, this funny welder saying distressed style design is ideal for you to wear while working with a welding torch, in a welder helmet or welding mask, gloves, apron, goggles, and welding boots.
- Excellent Christmas, Thanksgiving, father’s day, or birthday choice for a proud aluminum, iron, steel welder, or fabricator who loves pipe welding, rig welding, flux welding, wire welding, spot welding, gas tungsten arc welding, MIG, or, TIG welding.
- 8.5 oz, Classic fit, Twill-taped neck
5. ANDELI 220V MCT-520DPL Pro,MIG TIG CUT COLD &
- 【Function】Aluminum MIG, CUT, MIG(CO2/MIX/FLUX) , TIG(HF), COLD, PULSE, MMA.
- 【Cold】It is suitable for welding thin stainless steel, thin steel, carbon steel, and other materials. The welding temperature is relatively low, and it will not deform or change color after welding, and it has a high aesthetics. PS: need pure argon gas.
- 【Can MIG Welding Aluminum】Upgrade MIG welding aluminum function,suitable for welding aluminum.This welding machine is suitable for ordinary thin steel, iron, stainless steel，low-carbon steel, mold repair and etc.
- 【Delivery Package】 MCT-520DPL Pro with US plug, Ground clamp, Alu.welding torch 3M*1, MIG torch*1, CUT torch PT-31*1, TIG torch WP-9F*1, gas pipe 3m, Air pressure regulator, hose clamp*2, tungsten electrode*10, tip*10, electrode*10, nozzle*20, stainless steel wire, Flux wire*1, nozzle shield*4,Ceramics nozzle*10, MMA holder*1.
- 【★Safety】CE certification, Efficient customer service team, if you encounter problems when receiving the goods, you can contact us for free guidance. We will provide returns and exchanges within 30 days after receiving the goods, and provide a two-year warranty and free replacement parts.
Best gas for tig welding aluminum Buying guide
TIG welding requires a specific type of gas for optimal performance when joining aluminum. Argon is the most common gas used for TIG welding aluminum because it is relatively inexpensive and provides an inert gas shield. Argon mixes, such as argon/helium and argon/CO2, can be beneficial when welding aluminum because they can help reduce oxidation and improve weld penetration. For the best results with TIG welding aluminum, use pure argon or a low-cost argon mix with a maximum of 25 percent CO2. Another option is helium-based shielding gas, but it is more expensive and often not necessary.