An angle grinder cutoff wheel is a type of grinding wheel that is used to cut off and shape metal, stone, and other materials. It is a powerful tool that is capable of cutting through tough materials with ease. The wheel is available in various sizes and types, so it is important to choose the right one for the job. With the right wheel, you can make precise cuts and shape objects with ease.With so many angle grinder cutoff wheel brands on the market like Truswe, PEGATEC, WORKPRO, Makita, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. Truswe Cut Off Wheels 52 Pack,4 1/2 Inch,0.45
- ????️【PERFECT SIZE】Perfectly compatible with all 4-1/2 inch(115mm) angle grinders with 7/8 inch(22.2mm) arbor. Thickness:0.045 inch(1.2mm). Operating up to 13,300 RPM.
- ⚙️【 PRECISE AND QUICKLY】0.045 inch ultra thin design for fast burr free and precise cutting perforamce with minimal material loss.
- ????【SAFETY – AVOID WHEEL SHATTER】Metal cutting discs are made of aluminum oxide grains. More safe than other wheels that may shatter or prematurely wear. Wear all applicable safety gear when using these discs (eyes/ears/face/hands/body/etc).
- ????【DURABLE】Bonded with corundum and white alundum grain and reinforced by double fiberglass mesh, these cutting discs perform much more aggressive cutting longer, faster and reliably than other wheels that may shatter or prematurely wear.
- ????【MULTIPLE UESES】Cutting discs are designed for hard and continuous use on all metal, fiberglass, iron, plastic, steel and stainless steel parts including rebar, steel pipe, structural & galvanized steel, sheet metal, structural tubing and other ferrous metals for aggressive cutting action.
2. PEGATEC Cut Off Wheels 50 Pack, Quality Thin
- DESIGNED FOR SHARP & CLEAN CUTTING ON – Exclusive top-grade raw materials and 0.04in ultra-thin thickness, optimized the performance of PEGATEC general purpose metal cutting wheels. The resulting fast cutting times keep at a minimum both burr formation and the thermal load both on the workpiece and on the cutting-off wheel. Which means less rework and higher efficiency.
- SUPER LONG SERVICE LIFE – The cut off wheels 4 1/2 inch are suitable for professional scenes demanding high aggressiveness and long service life. Due to the perfect ratio of BASF resin and high-quality alumina, silicon carbide, they’re extremely durable with 2.5 times of service life than the conventional brands. For a good craftsman, this means that the time to replace the cutting disks is greatly saved.
- MULTIFUNCTION AND SELF-SHARPENING – The PEGATEC PEGASTAR series angle grinder cut wheel is a special performance grade for performing demanding tasks. It had strong aggressiveness for metallic material such as iron, angle steel, stainless steel and ferrous metals. Its self-sharpening, provides balanced cutting performance throughout the cutting process.
- AUTHENTICATE SECURITY AND STABILITY – The 4.5″ cut off wheels is reinforced with double-layer glass fiber mesh. The excellent stability can be ensured by precise measurement, risk of breakage can be avoided even when subjected to lateral forces. Comply with EU EN12413, MPV and TUV standards.
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE & DURABLE AND STABLE PERFORMANCE – The angle grinder cut wheel is fully compatible with all angle grinders with 7/8-inch shank and speeds up to 13,300 RPM and 80M/S, enabling the cutting disks to achieve optimal performance in many angle grinders. Each cutting piece is supplemented with moisture-proof fiber cloth to ensure that its performance is not affected by moisture and corrosion.
3. WORKPRO 20-Pack Cut-Off Wheels, 4-1/2 x 7/8-i
- ✅ Premium and Value: This 20-pack 4-1/2 x 7/8-inch metal/stainless steel cut-off wheel set is specially formulated for fast cutting in metals and stainless steel.
- ✅ Safe but Durable Material: Bonded with corundum and white alundum grain and reinforced by double fiberglass mesh, these cutting discs perform much more aggressive cutting in metal and stainless with safety and longer service life.
- ✅ Precise and Efficient Cutting: 3/64-inch ultra thin design for fast burr-free cutting with minimal material loss, making the cutting project more precise and efficient.
- ✅ Great Performance: Perfectly compatible with all 4-1/2 inch angle grinders with 7/8-inch arbor, operating up to 13,000 RPM and 80M/S.
- ✅ Versatile Applications: Tough abrasive cutting discs are perfect for super-fast, clean cutting in carbon steel, stainless steel, pipe, iron, copper and all other ferrous metals.
4. Makita XAG04Z 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- Active Feedback-sensing Technology (AFT) turns the motor off if rotation of the wheel is suddenly forced to stop
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
5. Makita 9557PBX1 4-1/2″ Paddle Switch Cut-Off/
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor for high output power in a more compact tool (only 4.5 pounds)
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2 to 1/2 inches) for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Lock on/off feature for continuous operation
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Protective zig zig varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Extra large paddle switch for comfortable operation
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- (1) 4 1/2inches General Purpose Turbo Rim Diamond Blade A 94552
- Aluminum case
- 4 4 1/2 grinding wheels
- Diamond wheel
- Metal gear housing
- Paddle switch; (5) 4 1/2 inches 24 Grit Grinding Wheels
Best angle grinder cutoff wheel Buying guide
When looking for the best angle grinder cutoff wheel, there are a few things to consider. First, you should look for a wheel that is made from a high quality material. Most commonly, angle grinder cutoff wheels are made from aluminum oxide or silicon carbide. Both materials are long lasting and resistant to wear.
Next, you should consider the size of the wheel. Angle grinder cutoff wheels come in a variety of sizes and can range from 4 inches to 7 inches. The size you choose will depend on the application and the type of work you are doing.
Finally, you should look for a wheel that is designed for the type of material you will be cutting. Different materials require different types of wheels. For instance, if you are cutting metal, you will need a wheel designed for metal cutting.
When choosing an angle grinder cutoff wheel, be sure to keep these factors in mind. Choose a high quality wheel that is the right size and designed for the material you will be cutting. This will ensure that your wheel will last and provide you with the best results.