3M™ Breathe Easy™ Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPRs) are designed to provide respiratory protection for welding and other hazardous environments. They feature an integrated headtop, motor/blower, and filter system for comfortable and efficient operation. 3M™ filters provide particulate protection from welding fumes, smoke, and other airborne contaminants. The filter media is designed to capture particles down to 0.3 microns in size, making it effective against welding fumes, mists, dusts, and other particulates. 3M™ respirators offer the ultimate in comfortWith so many 3m filter for welding brands on the market like 3M, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100, 06-0100-30i
- IMPROVED OPTICS — 9100XXi Auto Darkening Filter enables more realistic colors to be visible for welders. See your welds and welding pool with more precision, contrast and natural-looking colors
- FAST AND EASY ACCESS — External welding helmet controls enable grinding and memory modes using 9100XXi silver front panel without removing your gloves
- TWO MEMORY MODES — Allows a welder to set individual auto darkening filter settings for darkness shade, light-to-dark switching sensitivity and dark-to-light delay with the push button access
- AUTO-ON TECHNOLOGY — Allows you to grab their welding helmet and get to work quickly by turning to the last setting used
- EXPANDED PERIPHERAL VISION — Side windows enable a large field of vision making potential hazards such as obstacles and coworkers more visible
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 — Meets impact standard
- ANSI Z89.1 — Meets standard when used with an approved hard hat
- ALSO INCLUDES — Welding cap, carry bag and starter kitFor Industrial/Occupational Use Only — Not for consumer sale or use
- Improved optics allow welders to see more realistic colors
- The 9100XXi silver front panel houses external controls, enabling fast and easy access to the grinding and memory modes
- Two memory modes that allow welders to set individual settings for dark shade, light-to-dark switching sensitivity, and dark-to-light delay
- Grab and go with auto-on allows welders to work quickly
- External grinding mode activation
- An improved user interface that is easy to understand
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 impact standard
- Welding cap, carry bag, and starter kit included
2. 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 Air with Wel
- INCLUDES: 9100 Air Welding Helmet, Speedgla 9100XXI ADF, Adflo Blower Unit with Cover, Flow Indicator, Self-Adjusting Breathing Tube, Lithium-Ion Battery, Lithium-Ion Battery Charger, Leather Belt, HE Filter, Spark Arrestor, Prefilter, SideWindows Coverplate (x 2), Speedglas Starter Kit (5 outside protection plates, 2 inside protection plates, sweatband), and Black Carrying Bag
- BREATHE EASIER: Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) continually filters the air, providing enhanced respiratory protection and comfort while wearing the welding helmet
- GRAB AND GO: Auto-on feature of the 9100XXi ADF turns the welding filter on to your most recent welding setting whenever you pick up the helmet and automatically shuts down after a period of inactivity
- BOOST PRODUCTION AND REDUCE NECK STRAIN: Auto darkening filter reduces the need to flip the welding helmet up and down between torch placements reducing the stop-and-start time needed with passive lens welding helmets. This feature can also reduce neck strain while increasing the accuracy of electronic placement
- RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM-ION BATTERY: Typically charges to 80% capacity in approximately 3 hours and to 100% capacity in approximately 6.5 hours. Expected operating time is 8-10 hours with a new particulate filter and new, fully charged battery
- For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
3. 3M Speedglas Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet G5-01
- The G5-01 welding filter features 3M Natural Colour technology which makes the filter view seem lighter, more detailed and colourful. Auto-ON/OFF.
- Speedglas welding filter G5-01 offers variable dark shades 5, 8-13 and tack welding comfort mode. May be utilized for most types of arc welding.
- The big (104 x 170 mm), clear protective visor is curved, with excellent views up, down and peripherally.
- For more control over your comfort, the innovative G5-01 helmet airflow optimization system lets you direct the airflow to either your face, visor or somewhere in-between.
- Re-configure your helmet using many of our additional accessories to find the right coverage and protection for you. Some of these optional accessories include: task light assembly, 1000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF) assembly, high-visibility head cover, leather head/neck cover, and more.
4. 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Filter G5-01VC, 46-000
- The G5-01VC welding filter features our first ever product incorporating Variable Color Technology which allows welders to select between 3 different color options — clear, cool, or warm. These variable colors may allow welders to improve their ability to see the weld puddle, joint, and arc better than our previous welding filters. Dark shade options include 5, 8-14.
- G5-01VC welding filter also features Natural Color technology which makes the filter view seem lighter, more detailed and colorful. Auto-ON/OFF.
- The G5-01 ADFs are Bluetooth enabled. Utilizing the 3M Connected Equipment app, users get access to additional functionalities, statistics and documentation.
- By selecting just the right welding filter settings for each task, you help reduce eye strain and may help improve the quality of the weld.
- Switching time from light to dark in 0. 1 millisecond. The sensitivity of arc detection can be adjusted for increased swithching reliability.
5. 3M Speedglas Auto Darkening Filter 9100XX, We
- 2.80″ x 4.20″ ADF Viewing Area
- Auto Darken Filter
- Shades 5, 8-13
- Country of origin: Sweden
Best 3m filter for welding Buying guide
When shopping for a 3M filter for welding, there are several important things to consider. First, you should consider the type of welding you will be doing. Different filters are designed for different welding processes, so you should make sure to find the filter that is best suited for your specific needs. Second, you should check the size of the filter to ensure it is compatible with your welding equipment. Third, you should make sure the filter is rated for the type of welding you will be doing, as well as your environment. Finally, you should check the filter’s respirator rating to make sure it provides adequate protection. The best 3M filter for welding should meet all of these criteria.