A welder for angle iron is a great tool for welding small and large pieces of metal together. It is suitable for a variety of welding projects, such as automotive and construction, and is ideal for creating strong, durable welds. With the right welder for angle iron, you can make straight, clean cuts and welds and ensure that your metal pieces stay firmly connected. This guide will help you find the best welder for angle iron for your specific welding needs.With so many welder for angle iron brands on the market like Thincol, nobrand, Lincoln Electric, DEKOPRO, Hobart, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. Welders Angle Clamp, 20°-200° Adjustable Angl
- Holding the clamp externally to form an angle of 20°-200°, it can be fixed quickly and accurately.
- Suitable for a welding holder in the line of hardware processing and construction industry.
- Strong magnetic, wide adsorption surface, convenient to use, improve your work efficiency greatly.
- The maximum pull-off force is 22kg which can provide stable performance.
- Including a wrench, it is easy and convenient to install.
2. TEXALAN 3″ Two Axis 90 Degree Cast Iron Welde
- [MATERIAL]: Cast iron
- [CLAMPING RANGE]: Width of jaw is 3″ (75mm), and max.opening 2.36’’ (60mm)
- [FEATURES]: Unobstructed working area allows free access for welding or assembly operations and through-ways for T joints.
- [SPINDLE]: Two-way swivel mounted spindle automatically adjusts the clamping block to work pieces of different thicknesses.
- [APPLICATION]: Mainly used for iron products angle welding. Ensure welding into right angle (90 degrees), square, rectangle and other steel products.
3. Lincoln Electric FC90 Flux Core Wire Feed Wel
- WELD ANYWHERE: Plug in the Century FC90 flux-cored wire feed welder anywhere 120V input power is available
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: Ideal for maintenance and mobile welders, thanks to its small and lightweight inverter design and shoulder strap for portability
- FC90 WELDER FEATURES: Automatic thermal protector shuts off output until machine cools to a normal operating temperature; Easy to turn control knobs allow you to fine tune welding parameters; Conveniently load your spool of wire on top of machine
- SMOOTH OPERATION: Inverter power source makes it more efficient to operate and provides smoother weld characteristics compared to traditional welders
- PERFECT FOR SMALL WELD JOBS: This machine is best for DIY projects, hobbyists, home repairs and more; Infinite welding voltage allows fine-tuning of weld characteristics; 30% duty cycle at 80 Amp; 30-90 Amp range
4. DEKOPRO 110/220V MMA Welder,160A ARC Welder M
- ★Advanced IGBT Inverter Technology:Powerful welder capable of welding mild steel, weld steel, stainless steel and cast iron. IGBT power device with unique control mode improves the reliability of welding machine
- ★Professional ETL Certificate:The welding machine has ETL certificate for added safety. Each MMA welder device undergoes a strict inspection to ensure its reliability and efficiency. Built-in anti-stick, hot start and Excellent Arc stability.
- ★Portable Design:This welder features a easy carrying handle,compact design, easy for translation and storage. Very convenient, can be used anywhere you need
- ★Energy Efficient:Reduce the damage of Copper and Iron,obviously increase the welding frequency,and energy-conserving result is remarkable.Closed loop feedback control,the output voltage is stable,strong adaptability for electricity network.
- ★Multi Use: The MMA welder is suitable for welding stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum and other metal materials
5. Hobart 500559 Handler 140 MIG Welder 115V
- 5-position voltage control selector adds a smooth, stable arc at all welding thicknesses
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 in mild steel; Weldable Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Welding Processes: MIG(GMAW), Flux Cored(FCAW)
- Operates off 115V standard household current; Wire Feed Speed Range 40-700 IPM, 50-740 IPM at no load
- Welding Amperage Range: 25-140 A; 20% duty cycle @ 90 Amps, 19V
- What’s Included: 10ft HR-100 MIG gun, 10ft work cable with clamp, Power Cord, Dual-gauge regulator with gas hose, .030 in. contact tips, Quick Select drive roll, Sample spool of flux-cored wire and Material thickness gauge
Best welder for angle iron Buying guide
When looking for the best welder to tackle angle iron projects, there are several factors to consider. First, look for a welder with a high amperage range. This will allow you to weld thicker and harder metals. Another important factor to consider is the type of power source the welder uses. There are welders that use electricity, gas, and even propane. Depending on the type of welding you are doing, one power source may be more suitable than another. Additionally, consider the type of welding process you will be using. There are several types of welding processes, and each one requires different types of welding machines. A welder with adjustable amperage and voltage will give you greater control over your welding process. Lastly, make sure the welder you choose has the proper safety features. Look for a welder with an automatic shut-off switch, a heat shield, and a grounded power cord. With these features, you will be able to weld safely and effectively.