When it comes to sanding tight corners, an orbital sander is often the tool of choice. This type of sander is ideal for a variety of tasks, ranging from removing paint or varnish to smoothing out rough surfaces. It also works best for tight corners and edges, as its round sanding pad makes it easy to maneuver into these areas. When shopping for an orbital sander, make sure to look for one with adjustable speed settings, dust collection features, and a vibration-dampening system.With so many sander for tight corners brands on the market like Micro-Mark, Jitterbug, Genesis, WEN, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. MicroLux Micro Sander, precision, power, and
- Professional Finishes With Little Effort
- Set includes power sander tool, 8 tips, and 60 self stick sanding pads.
- 120v AC. 7-1/2 inches long overall.
- Reciprocating Micro Power Sander does in minutes what used to take hours…if you could do it at all!
- Works on wood, metal or plastic!
2. Jitterbug Mouse Detail Palm Sander Compact Ca
- Compact Size: Easy to get tight areas to finish edge, corner, hard-to-reach surfaces.
- Perfect for Leather Maintenance , Car Waxing , Woodworking , Metal Sanding .
- Free Speed:12000RPM , Pad Size:75*100mm(3″ inch*4″ inch)
- Packing List :Sander *1 ; Detail Brushes *5 ; Plug *1
3. Genesis GPS080 Corner Palm Sander for Regular
- POWERFUL – 14,000 orbits per minute for fast, efficient sanding | Use the Genesis Mouse Palm sander for small projects like chair legs, table stands, and other projects with smaller spaces!
- CONVENIENT – Hook and Loop Accessory Fastening System | Change sandpaper quickly and easily with out the need for pressing clips!
- DURABLE – Dust Protected ON/OFF Switch | The ergonomic design with sealed switch means that you can use your sander with comfort for longer duration!
- VERSITILE – Mouse Shape Pad for Detail or Corner Sanding | Sand in hard to reach areas that other sanders simply cannot reach!
- Includes: 3 sandpapers, 80, 120, 240 grits
4. Listening to My Body: A guide to helping kids
- Click on the image for description.
5. WEN 6307 Variable Speed Detailing File Sander
- Variable speed dial powers the belt anywhere from 1080 to 1800 feet per minute
- Auto-tracking belt system requires no tensioning or adjustments.Range of Motion:50°
- Pivot the 1/2-by-18-inch belt up to 55 degrees to meet the needs of any project
- Tool-free belt installation makes for quick and easy belt changes during the job
- Includes three abrasive sanding belts, a dust port attachment and a two-year warranty
Best sander for tight corners Buying guide
When shopping for a sander, there are several factors to consider. Firstly, you should decide whether you need a stationary or handheld sander. Stationary sanders are more powerful and better for larger projects, while handheld sanders are better for smaller, more detailed work.
Next, you should look at the type of sander you need. A random orbital sander is best for tight corners, as it has an oscillating action that can reach into tight spaces. It’s also important to consider the size of the sander – larger sanders can cover more area quickly, while smaller sanders are better for precision work.
Finally, you should compare the features of different sanders. Look for dust collection systems to keep your workspace clean, adjustable speeds for different materials, and ergonomic handles for comfortable use. Make sure to read reviews to find out which sanders are the most reliable and which ones offer the best value for money.