A portable TIG welding machine is a great tool for many welding projects. It offers the advantage of being able to weld in tight spaces, and can provide precise and high-quality welds with minimal effort. Portable TIG welders are becoming increasingly popular as they are easy to transport and can be used in many different applications. With the right machine, you can bring your welding projects to life!With so many portable tig welding machine brands on the market like ARCCAPTAIN, S7, TOOLIOM, VEVOR, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. ARCCAPTAIN 130A MIG Welder, 110V Flux Core MI
- SYNERGIC CONTROL: The recommend current and wire feeding speed will be automatically matched after selected diameter of the welding wire(you can choose 0.8/0.9/1.0 flux core wire). The MIG welder is easier for beginners or those that are learning to weld and want to make small repairs around the house.
- 3-IN-1 WELDER: 3 welding modes Flux Core Gasless MIG/ Lift TIG/ MMA meet your different requirements (Need to buy extra Lift tig torch). Adjust the current and 10-speed variable feed controls for perfectly managed flux-cored welding of carbon steel, stainless or even thicker steel, Ideal for home DIY, outdoor repairs, rusty metal, farm and road equipment, and maintenance and repairs.
- SAFETY PROTECTION: The welder comes with an attached MIG torch and power cable, you can weld after unpacking the box, it’s convenient to use. Built-in over-current protection, over-load protection, overheating, and over-voltage function that extend the lifespan of the machine.
- PORTABLE AND COMPACT: The machine weighs only 11.79 pounds, and you can freely carry it anywhere with a handle or shoulder strap. Package includes 1* MIG130 Welder, 1* MIG Torch, 1*Ground Clamp, 1* Electronic Holder, 1* .030″/2lb Flux Cored Wire,1* 0.8/.030″ conductive Nozzle,1* 0.9/.035″ conductive Nozzle,1* Brush&Hammer,1* User Manual.
- WARM SERVICE & 2-YEAR WARRANTY: 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 2-Year Warranty. Every single of our welder machines passed various authoritative Laboratory tests in simulating extremely harsh environments before leaving our ARCCAPTAIN factory that conforms to the high standards.
2. S7 Tig Welder, HF TIG/Stick/Arc TIG Welder,20
- ????️【★Versatile Welding】TIG/ARC 2-in-1 welder with Tig Torch, Earth Clamp, Electrode Holder, and Welding Tong. Suitable for welding Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Cast Iron, Chrome, and other non-ferrous metals.
- ????️【★Powerful Performance】High Frequency Start TIG and Non-Contact Arc Initiation reduce tungsten and material consumption. Rated Input Frequency 50/60Hz, Duty Cycle 85% improves the performance of the welding machine. TIG welding thickness 0.3-4.8mm, ARC welding thickness 15-42mm.
- ????️【★Portable and Convenient】Portable handle makes it easier to operate, and the lightweight design makes it more convenient to carry. Perfect for on-the-go welding projects.
- ????️【★Energy Efficient】Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, over-current protection, and over-load protection. Saves energy and reduces costs.
3. ARCCAPTAIN Stick Welder, [Large LED Display]
- 【EASY TO USE】Intelligent LED screen design, provides you with accurate data display and more choices, helps you read it easier and more clearly without taking off your helmet. Good performance on 6010, 6011, 6013 and 7018 rods. It’s very suitable for outdoor maintenance, garage, farm, craft, and home DIY.
- 【SYNERGIC CONTROL】This stick welder can automatically match current and voltage after the diameter of the welding electronic is selected, which is ideal for beginners to learn welding; You can adjust the current as your need, it’s also perfect for professionals. The welding machine has a built-in advanced MCU control system and IGBT inverter technology, digital control of the welding process, ensures continuous arcing stability.
- 【PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT】This welder is super lightweight at only 7.2 lbs, easy to carry with the handle or shoulder strap(Package included), and suitable for translation and storage. Very convenient to use in anywhere.
- 【2-IN-1 WELDER】You can choose stick or lift tig mode as you want. It features an adjustable hot start and arc force, is easy to strike, and provides smoother welding; Automatic anti-stick avoids electrode sticking in the puddle. You can also adjust the current of arc force and hot start. Suitable for welding stainless steel, mild steel, and other metal materials. Lift tig is also available(torch not included).
- 【SAFETY & DURABLE】 ARCCAPTAIN welder machine have passed a variety of professional tests and certifications including TÜV and ANSI standards before leaving our factory. We provide 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 2-Years Warranty for you. We take care of our customer’s safety based on over current/ over voltage/ over current/ overload/ overheating protection functions.
4. TOOLIOM 135A Stick Welder/Lift TIG,110V/220V
- Upgraded MMA/Lift TIG Welder:Come with lift tig torch,capable of either Stick Welding or Lift Tig Welding.
- Compact and Portable:With adjustable shoulder strap,is convenient to carry between job sites or use.
- Ideal for most 6010, 6011, 6013 and 7018 rods.Adopting IGBT Inverter power system,suitable for mild steel, cast iron, stainless steel as well as thin material precision welding.
- Safety Guarantee:Different safety features available in the stick Arc welders are over-load, over-current, overheat protection.Built-in excellent anti-stick,arc force,hot start and other functions,easy to operate,safe and convenient for beginner.
- Dual voltage input design:Support 110V & 220V input voltage
5. VEVOR MIG Welder, 145A Welding Machine, 3 in
- Splendid performance – Rated output current: 145 Amps. Output current range: 40 – 145 Amps. Prepare to be dazzled by the stable arc, little splash, good shaping, efficient welding, and 3-in-1 welding modes (MIG, TIG, and MMA). Configuration List: 1*MIG Welder; 1*Welding Torch; 1*Ground Clamp.
- Wire feeder & IGBT – The application of IGBT technology enhances the welding machine’s reliability. Feeding speed adjustment range: 8.20 – 42.65 ft/ min. MIG welding wire : 0.024 – 0.031 In. Included welding wire: 1 kg.
- User-friendly interface- Here, we present you with a friendly operation interface. Included with function switching buttons and a current-voltage control knob, the intelligent digital display makes the operation easier for you.
- Overheat protection- Overheat protection and overload protection are of critical importance just in case the MIG welder machine works for way too long. Besides, the built-in cooling fan contributes a lot to efficient cooling as well.
Best portable tig welding machine Buying guide
When shopping for a portable TIG welding machine, the following factors should be considered:
1. Power: Look for a machine with a power output that is compatible with the type and thickness of material that you plan to weld.
2. Amperage: Amperage is a measure of the amount of electrical current that the machine can produce. Higher amperage means more power and a larger capacity for welding thicker materials.
3. Duty Cycle: This is the amount of time that the machine can run without overheating. A higher duty cycle means that the machine can run for longer periods of time without needing to cool down.
4. Type of Inverter: Different types of inverters offer different levels of power, efficiency, and portability. Depending on the type of welding you plan to do, you may want to select an inverter that is more suited to your needs.
5. Accessories: Many TIG welding machines come with additional accessories such as foot pedals, water-cooled torches, and welding gloves. Consider what you need and make sure that the machine you select comes with the necessary accessories.
6. Price: Portable TIG welding machines can range from relatively affordable to quite expensive, depending on the features and accessories included. Consider your budget and look for a machine that provides the features and performance you need at a price you can afford.