The best grinder for tile cutting is one that can easily make precise, clean cuts through even the toughest tile. It should have a powerful motor and include a variety of attachments and blades that make it suitable for different types of jobs. It should be durable, easy to use, and have adjustable speeds and settings to suit your needs.With so many grinder for tile cutting brands on the market like Tanzfrosch, TOOLEAGUE, diapro, BRSCHNITT, Makita, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. Tanzfrosch 4.5 inch Diamond Saw Blade 4.5″ Cu
- ★FIT SIZE: Outer Diameter: 115mm (4.5 inch). Thickness: 1.2mm. Suitable for most tile saws and hand-held angle grinders with a 7/8″ Arbor.
- ★HIGH PERFORMANCE: Tanzfrosch tile cutter blade outer edge is plenty strong, X teeth offer fast and smooth cutting. Thicker center to avoid vibrations and wobbling. High-Performance diamond matrix provides long life and enhanced material removal.
- ★COMPATIBLE MODELS: It can be used on different types of angle grinders and tile cutters for Wet and Dry cutting.
- ★WIDE APPLICATIONS: Tanzfrosch tile cutter blade is designed for cutting porcelain, ceramic tile, granite, sandstone quartz, marble, brick, slate, cement backer board . It will be a perfect partner for tile installers and general homemade DIYers.
- ★BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: If any of our products fail to meet your expectations, please get in touch with us and we will try our best to resolve the issue.
2. TOOLEAGUE Diamond Saw Blade, 4-1/2 inch Super
- CUTTING DISC SIZE: 115 x 10 x 1.2 x 22.23 mm, thickness: 1.2 mm, outer diameter: 115 mm/4.5 inches.
- APPLICATION: Diamond saw blades are specially designed for cutting porcelain, ceramic tiles, granite, sandstone, marble, brick, slate, and cement liners.
- HIGH QUALITY: High-quality ceramic tiles require high-quality blades and high-quality cutting blades to provide you with a fast, precise, smooth, and chip-free cutting experience. And it will not harm your tiles, nor will it break.
- SPECIAL DESIGN: The new generation of X gear rim design can speed up the cutting speed, ensure longer service life. It can be dry-cut and wet-cut, and the cutting effect is better with water.
- APPLICABLE MACHINES: suitable for most tile saws with 7/8″ or 5/8″ blades, hand-held angle grinders, and hand-held cutters.
3. Diapro 2 Pack-4.5″ Tile Blade Diamond Porcela
- Wet or dry cutting with Arbor size:7/8″-5/8″
- Super cutting and grinding for tile
- Dry cutting & grinding applications on one blade
- 4.5″ Tile saw blade can make straight cuts and grind bullnose edges
- Hot pressed blade provide long life
- This diamond blade provides a faster & smoother chip free cut
- 4.5″ Tile blade available for cutting porcelain,ceramic tile,granite,marble
4. Diamond Porcelain Tile Saw Blade – BRSCHNITT
- √ size– 2pcs Diameter:115mm, inner Arbor：22.23MM,thickness:1.9mm,diamond height:front-20mm,back-10mm,diamond grit：#60/70,can be wet dry use.
- √ Saving your money and time- 2 in 1 Cut and Grind Blade can solve the problems of changing different blades between grinding and cutting
- √ Double-sided Cutter Design-Diamond segment height:Front 20mm,Back 10mm,the wider layer for efficiently grinding the edge of the tile,irregularities, cutting tiles at a degreed angle,miter cuts and edge finishing.
- √ High quality diamond–#60/70 diamond grits with Hot pressing sintering technology,less Chipping,offer faster cutting speed,guarantee a precise and smooth edge finish
- √ Machine–easy to be fixed on Angle Grinder,Circle Saw,Tile Saws
5. Makita XAG04Z 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- Active Feedback-sensing Technology (AFT) turns the motor off if rotation of the wheel is suddenly forced to stop
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
Best grinder for tile cutting Buying guide
When selecting a grinder for tile cutting, there are several factors to consider. The first is the power of the grinder. The higher the wattage, the more powerful the grinder. Additionally, the size of the grinder is important. If you are working in tight spaces, you may want to consider a smaller grinder. Another important factor is the type of grinder. Many grinders come with different attachments and accessories, so you should make sure that the attachments fit your specific needs. Finally, you should consider the cost of the grinder. A more expensive grinder may be of higher quality and last longer, but it is important to determine how much you are willing to spend. With these factors in mind, you should be well on your way to finding the best grinder for tile cutting.