Gas welding aluminum is a process that requires specialized equipment and techniques. It is important to select the right gas for your aluminum welding job. The best gas for aluminum welding is a mixture of argon and helium, commonly referred to as “tri-mix.” This gas mixture provides an optimal arc with minimal spatter, clean welds, and good penetration. Additionally, tri-mix is easier to use than pure argon and produces fewer fumes, making it a popular choice for aluminum welding.With so many gas for aluminum welding brands on the market like YESWELDER, ANDELI, HITBOX, KOP&WDHOM, W Weldpro, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. YESWELDER MIG-250 PRO Aluminum MIG Welder, 25
- Multi-functions -MIG synergistic setting & MIG manual setting, Gasless Flux wire MIG Welds, stick welds, and Lift TIG welds. Dynamic control-set arc control to crisp or soft depending on your preference and application. (TIG torch and SPOOL GUN need purchasing separately, WP-17V-35,LBT150)
- Synergic MIG -provides communication between the power source, feeder, and gun. Easy work with new welders or users.
- Gasless Flux MIG welds -release hard moving of gas cylinder, release the low efficiency of stick welds, and work with gasless flux wire perfectly
- Various Welding Wire Suitable for all kinds of welding requirements .023”/.030”/.035” solid/SS wire, .023”/.030”/.035” flux core wire for MIG manual setting; only .035” available in MIG synergistic setting .035”/.045” aluminum wire.
2. ANDELI 220V MCT-520DPL Pro,MIG TIG CUT COLD &
- 【Function】Aluminum MIG, CUT, MIG(CO2/MIX/FLUX) , TIG(HF), COLD, PULSE, MMA.
- 【Cold】It is suitable for welding thin stainless steel, thin steel, carbon steel, and other materials. The welding temperature is relatively low, and it will not deform or change color after welding, and it has a high aesthetics. PS: need pure argon gas.
- 【Can MIG Welding Aluminum】Upgrade MIG welding aluminum function,suitable for welding aluminum.This welding machine is suitable for ordinary thin steel, iron, stainless steel，low-carbon steel, mold repair and etc.
- 【Delivery Package】 MCT-520DPL Pro with US plug, Ground clamp, Alu.welding torch 3M*1, MIG torch*1, CUT torch PT-31*1, TIG torch WP-9F*1, gas pipe 3m, Air pressure regulator, hose clamp*2, tungsten electrode*10, tip*10, electrode*10, nozzle*20, stainless steel wire, Flux wire*1, nozzle shield*4,Ceramics nozzle*10, MMA holder*1.
- 【★Safety】CE certification, Efficient customer service team, if you encounter problems when receiving the goods, you can contact us for free guidance. We will provide returns and exchanges within 30 days after receiving the goods, and provide a two-year warranty and free replacement parts.
3. HITBOX 5 in 1 MIG Welder 200Amp Synergic 110V
- Multi-Process Welder :The latest version 5 in 1 Welder .Suitable for MMA/ARC, Lift TIG, flux MIG, gas MIG,Gassless Mig and also support spool gun welding .Up to 200A output current that can weld mild up to 5/32 inch (4.0mm) plate and extending the weld cable to 164FT does not attenuate the current
- Synergic Control & Non Noise: Equipped with a smart digital LCD display and the welding parameter is built-in with precise data. It will choose the voltage, amperage and feeding speed that is needed based on welder data, making it much easier for new welders
- [Spool Gun/Aluminum Welding Opinion] HITBOX MIG200II proceeded 2 way to do aluminum welding work . with package include graphite conduit liner you can alleviate any kinks or jams. also you can use Spool gun to do aluminum welding.(Spool gun not include)
- Safety & Overheat Protection: The arc welding machine has a built-in protection device, and the engine will automatically shut down when overheated and overload; No noise – When the welding machine exceeds a certain temperature, the fan will start
- 1 Year Wrannty】Test report issued by ISO 17025 certified Laboratory ，We have enough confidence in our products. If you meet any problem while using, please contact us firstly, you will get efficiently and professionally reply by our US local agent
4. 200Amp MIG Welder Gas Gasless MIG/Stick/Lift
- 【 Powerful 5 in 1 Mig welder】The multi-process welding machine 110/220 volts with gas and gasless welder machine,gasless (flux-cored wire) and gas welder (solid wire)flux core welder,work with gasless flux wire perfectly,2/10LB wire spools,flux core .030”/.040” solid wires to weld about 5mm plate thickness for carbon steel stainless steel/mild steel.
- 【MMA/ Lfit TIG 】MMA/ Arc stick welding (3.2mm electrode) 7018 1/8 “very good, also 6013 and 7018 3/32”. Suitable for rods with size from 1.6mm to 3.2mm. Lift TIG non high frequency tig mode, just switch to “lift tig” on the panel ,Easy work with new welders or users(the tig torch WP17V easy purchase in our store)
- 【Spool Gun Welding Aluminum】This welder can be connected to spool torch great for thin aluminum( spool gun not included in package), Easy to start within 5mins simple install and full of package kits suit for indoor/outdoor working.The spool gun can be purchased separately in our shop.
- 【Professional Design】Match the recommend current and wire feeding speed when selecting the diameter of welding wire and gas material,you can adjust the welding current according to your welding habit. Easy to work with beginners or professional welders.Quality reliable welding performance excellent,wire speed of 2-15 meters/min at 200A,automatic transfer between 220V and 110V.
- 【Buy With Confidence】This welder machines passed various authoritative Laboratory tests in simulating extremely harsh environments before leaving the factory that conforms to the high standards. We take care of every customer’s safety, over current/over voltage/over current/over-load/overheating protection function.Fit for maintenance and repair/metal fabrication,easy work with new welders or professional users.
5. Weldpro 200 Amp MIG210LCD Dual Voltage 115V/2
- Weldpro’s flagship 200 amp multi function MIG welder with LCD display. Now with exciting new added features and easy access menus offers amazing versatility for more precise welding results.
- The model 210 LCD is also capable of true lift TIG welding as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 210LCD is not only an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine, but now offers the option for total independent voltage and wire speed control.
- MIG, Stick or Lift TIG welding all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 20-180A; TIG: 20-180A. 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle
- Added new features include in MIG Mode, Run-In, Spot Weld, Gas Choice, Synergic or Full Manual controls, on screen polarity swapping for Flux Core vs Gas MIG. and in Stick (MMA) mode, On screen electrode type choices, Hot Start, and Arc Force.
- Color LCD display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.
Best gas for aluminum welding Buying guide
When it comes to aluminum welding, the type of gas you use can make all the difference in the quality of the weld. Generally, pure argon or a mixture of argon and helium is used for aluminum welding. Two of the most popular gas mixtures are a 75% argon/25% helium mix, and a 90% argon/10% helium mix. The 75/25 mix is best for welding aluminum that is 3/16” thick or less, while the 90/10 mix is best for aluminum that is thicker.
Before buying gas for aluminum welding, you should consider the thickness of the aluminum you’ll be welding, your welding technique, and the type of welding machine you’re using. It’s also important to make sure the gas you’re using is clean and free of contaminants. Contaminated gas can result in poor welds and other problems.
When selecting a gas for aluminum welding, it’s important to choose one that has the right balance of argon and helium. Additionally, you may want to choose a gas that is specifically formulated for aluminum welding. These gases are often labeled as “welding grade” and will provide the best results. Finally, you should choose a gas that is priced reasonably and comes from a reputable supplier.