Flux core welding machines are a great option for those who need a reliable and powerful welder for use at home or in the shop. With the right machine, you can weld steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and other metals without the need for gas or flux. These welding machines are easy to use and can offer high-quality welds. They are also more affordable than many other welding machines on the market. With the right flux core welding machine, you can get professional-grade results without breaking the bank.With so many flux core welding machine brands on the market like ARCCAPTAIN, YESWELDER, TOOLIOM, Lincoln Electric, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. ARCCAPTAIN MIG Welder, 200Amp 6 in 1 Gas MIG/
- POWERFUL 6-IN-1 MIG WELDER: The multi-process welding machine that included Gas/Solid Wire MIG(GMAW), Gasless Flux Core MIG(FCAW), Stick/MMA, Spot welding, Lift TIG, spool gun connector optional (tig gun and spool gun not included). Suitable for all kinds of welding requirements .023”/.030”/.035” solid wire, .023”/.030”/.035” flux core wire, .035”/.045” aluminum wire.
- SYNERGIC MIG: Digital control and automatically match the recommend current and wire feeding speed when selecting the diameter of welding wire and gas material, also you can adjust the welding current according to your welding habit. Easy to work with beginners or professional welders. Cooling fan that runs only when it’s needed so no constant buzzing sounds.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL WELDER: The MIG welder features some special functions that included adaptive crater, burn-back adjustment and pre-flow/post-flow, which improve your welding efficiency. 2T/4T 2 welding way meets your needs. Store 10 preset settings: can set 10 groups of parameter data for each welding mode, it’s more convenient to start the next welding job.
- REVOLUTIONARY LARGE LED DISPLAY: Exclusive human-computer Interaction LED screen design, provides you with accurate data display and makes you read easier and more clear without taking off your helmet. Easy to carry with a handle or shoulder strap(included), perfect for outdoor maintenance, farm, road equipment, and home DIY.
- WARM SERVICE & 2-YEAR WARRANTY: 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 2-Year Warranty. Every single of our welder machines passed various authoritative Laboratory tests in simulating extremely harsh environments before leaving our ARCCAPTAIN factory that conforms to the high standards. We take care of our customer’s safety based on VRD, over current/over voltage/over current/over-load/overheating protection function.
2. YESWELDER 135Amp MIG Welder,110V Flux Core We
- More powerful:Up to 135 Amp output allows you to weld mild steel up to 5/32” in the plate.Suitable for 0.30” & .035” flux core wire.
- Multi-Process：Gasless MIG/Stick/Lift TIG ，3-in-1 Welder.(need buy extra tig lift torch, not included inside product).
- Simple to use：Automatic change of the voltage & wire feeding speed by adjusting the amperage.
- Safety: Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over current protection, over load protection.
- Take it Everywhere：Lightweight and portable – just 13.5 lbs.
3. YESWELDER MIG-250 PRO Aluminum MIG Welder, 25
- Multi-functions -MIG synergistic setting & MIG manual setting, Gasless Flux wire MIG Welds, stick welds, and Lift TIG welds. Dynamic control-set arc control to crisp or soft depending on your preference and application. (TIG torch and SPOOL GUN need purchasing separately, WP-17V-35,LBT150)
- Synergic MIG -provides communication between the power source, feeder, and gun. Easy work with new welders or users.
- Gasless Flux MIG welds -release hard moving of gas cylinder, release the low efficiency of stick welds, and work with gasless flux wire perfectly
- Various Welding Wire Suitable for all kinds of welding requirements .023”/.030”/.035” solid/SS wire, .023”/.030”/.035” flux core wire for MIG manual setting; only .035” available in MIG synergistic setting .035”/.045” aluminum wire.
4. TOOLIOM 135A Flux Core Welder MIG Welder 110V
- Weld up to .030″(0.8mm) and .035″ (0.9mm)with flux core wire.Can Handle E7018 basic electrode.
- Powered By Standard 110(120V) Household Current.
- Multi-functions in one machine:Suitable for MMA,Lift Tig,Flux Mig.Can weld stainless steel and carbon steel.
- Big enough to handle 2 pounds rolls of wire.
- Powerful Machine:Up to 135A output current that can weld mild steel up to 1/8 inch (3.0mm) plate.
5. Lincoln Electric FC90 Flux Core Wire Feed Wel
- WELD ANYWHERE: Plug in the Century FC90 flux-cored wire feed welder anywhere 120V input power is available
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: Ideal for maintenance and mobile welders, thanks to its small and lightweight inverter design and shoulder strap for portability
- FC90 WELDER FEATURES: Automatic thermal protector shuts off output until machine cools to a normal operating temperature; Easy to turn control knobs allow you to fine tune welding parameters; Conveniently load your spool of wire on top of machine
- SMOOTH OPERATION: Inverter power source makes it more efficient to operate and provides smoother weld characteristics compared to traditional welders
- PERFECT FOR SMALL WELD JOBS: This machine is best for DIY projects, hobbyists, home repairs and more; Infinite welding voltage allows fine-tuning of weld characteristics; 30% duty cycle at 80 Amp; 30-90 Amp range
Best flux core welding machine Buying guide
When choosing a flux core welding machine, there are several key features to consider. First, you want to make sure that the machine has enough power for the type of welding you plan to do. Look for a machine with at least 140 amps of power for light-duty welding and up to 200 amps for heavier welding jobs. You also want to make sure that the machine has the proper voltage for your welding needs. Many machines are dual voltage, meaning they can work on both 120v and 240v circuits.
Another important feature to consider is the duty cycle rating. The duty cycle rating gives you an idea of how long the machine can run before it needs to cool down. Look for a machine with a duty cycle rating of at least 20% for light welding and up to 60% for heavier welding.
Finally, you want to make sure that the machine is capable of the type of welding you plan to do. Some flux core welding machines are designed specifically for MIG welding, while others may be better suited for TIG welding. Make sure that the machine you choose is capable of the type of welding you plan to do.
By taking the time to consider these features, you can find the best flux core welding machine for your needs.