An angle grinder is a powerful and versatile tool that is essential for a wide range of projects. Whether you’re working on a construction site or just around the home, a good angle grinder can make quick work of cutting through steel. With so many options available, it can be hard to choose the best one for your needs. Luckily, we’ve done the research to help you find the best angle grinder for cutting steel.With so many angle grinder for cutting steel brands on the market like SALI, kimllier, PEGATEC, WFLNHB, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. SALI 400 Pack Cut Off Wheel 4 1/2 Inch Cuttin
- 【Size】4-1/2-Inch x .047-Inch x 7/8-Inch
- 【PERFORMANCE】This is for a pack of 400 pieces of our cutting wheels Thin 0.045″ cutting wheel design for fast burr free cutting. Perfectly compatible with all 4-1/2 angle grinders with 7/8-inch arbor, operating up to 13,300 RPM and 80M/S.
- 【Advantage】Thin .045-Inch wheel design for fast burr free cutting Proprietary aluminum oxide grain combination for aggressive cutting action.
- 【MATERIAL】Proprietary aluminum oxide grain for long life and fast cutting.double fiberglass mesh reinforced for further safety and durability.
- 【SAFETY TIPS】Please use all necessary protective gear when you use these cutting discs.If there is any problem with the product, please contact us to help you solve the after-sales problem.
2. kimllier 100 Pack Cut Off Wheel 7 Inch x 1/16
- Premium and Value Materials: Our cutting wheels are made with a proprietary blend of premium abrasive grains. These grains are self-sharpening and provide an aggressive cut.
- Size: Outer diameter: 7 inch, inside diameter: 7/8 inch, thickness: 1/16 inch, quantity: 100 pieces.
- Advantage: Designed for high-performance metal cutting while helping reduce your abrasive spend.
- Application: These cut off wheels are designed for cutting fiberglass, steel, iron, plastic, stainless steel, and other ferrous metals.
- Warm Tip: Wear all applicable safety gear when using these discs (eyes/ears/face/hands/body/etc).
3. SALI 200 Pack Cut Off Wheel 4 1/2 Inch Cuttin
- ✅200 Pack 4.5″ x 3/64″ x 7/8″ Premium Stainless Steel Cutting Discs is operating up to 133,00 RPM and 80M/S.
- ✅Compatible with Die Grinder, Air Cut Off Tool and Electric Cut Off Tool Capable of cutting fiberglass, iron, steel, stainless steel, and other ferrous metals
- ✅Grinder cutting wheels are used in shipbuilding engineering, factory workshops, valve factories, power generation industry, automobile maintenance
- ✅ Avoid Wheel Shatter & Injury with lower priced wheels by relying on SALI’s proprietary strong Synthetic Resinoid Bond matrix that binds Premium White Aluminum Oxide with Phenol Resin, allowing for optimal grain wear which yields accurate cutting PERFORMANCE, PRECISION, LONGEVITY, STABILITY & INTEGRITY, cutting Longer, Faster and Reliably than other wheels that may shatter or prematurely wear
- ✅Grinder wheels adopts 46# raw material sand, so the cutting surface will be more smooth and clear, no damage to the workpiece. Durable cutting wheel does not have debris if it is broken or damaged when in use, it will keep perfectly, ensuring your safety.
4. PEGATEC Cut Off Wheels 50 Pack, Quality Thin
- DESIGNED FOR SHARP & CLEAN CUTTING ON – Exclusive top-grade raw materials and 0.04in ultra-thin thickness, optimized the performance of PEGATEC general purpose metal cutting wheels. The resulting fast cutting times keep at a minimum both burr formation and the thermal load both on the workpiece and on the cutting-off wheel. Which means less rework and higher efficiency.
- SUPER LONG SERVICE LIFE – The cut off wheels 4 1/2 inch are suitable for professional scenes demanding high aggressiveness and long service life. Due to the perfect ratio of BASF resin and high-quality alumina, silicon carbide, they’re extremely durable with 2.5 times of service life than the conventional brands. For a good craftsman, this means that the time to replace the cutting disks is greatly saved.
- MULTIFUNCTION AND SELF-SHARPENING – The PEGATEC PEGASTAR series angle grinder cut wheel is a special performance grade for performing demanding tasks. It had strong aggressiveness for metallic material such as iron, angle steel, stainless steel and ferrous metals. Its self-sharpening, provides balanced cutting performance throughout the cutting process.
- AUTHENTICATE SECURITY AND STABILITY – The 4.5″ cut off wheels is reinforced with double-layer glass fiber mesh. The excellent stability can be ensured by precise measurement, risk of breakage can be avoided even when subjected to lateral forces. Comply with EU EN12413, MPV and TUV standards.
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE & DURABLE AND STABLE PERFORMANCE – The angle grinder cut wheel is fully compatible with all angle grinders with 7/8-inch shank and speeds up to 13,300 RPM and 80M/S, enabling the cutting disks to achieve optimal performance in many angle grinders. Each cutting piece is supplemented with moisture-proof fiber cloth to ensure that its performance is not affected by moisture and corrosion.
5. 100 Pack 6 Inch Cut Off Wheels for Metal and
- 100 Pack
- 6″x0.045″x7/8″ Cutting Discs
- 0.045 Inch Thickness for Long Life and Increased Durability
- Compatible with 6″ Angle Grinder
- Capable of cutting fiberglass, plastic, iron, steel, stainless steel, and other ferrous metals
Best angle grinder for cutting steel Buying guide
When choosing a grinder for cutting steel, consider the power of the motor, the size and weight, the type of disc and the safety features. Motor power is the most important factor when choosing a grinder for cutting steel, as this will determine how well the grinder can cope with the toughest materials. Look for a motor with at least 2,000 watts, and preferably more. The size and weight of the grinder should be taken into consideration too, as it needs to be easy to maneuver and comfortable to use for prolonged periods. The type of disc is also important; metal cutting discs are best as they can cope with the toughest materials with ease. Finally, make sure the grinder is equipped with safety features such as an auto-stop switch and a guard to protect the user from sparks and debris.