An angle grinder is a versatile and powerful tool that can be used for a variety of tasks, including cutting porcelain tile. When choosing the best angle grinder for cutting porcelain tile, you should consider the size of the grinder, its power, and the type of accessory (such as a diamond blade) that you will be using. A good angle grinder should have enough power to easily and quickly cut through the tile, while also being small enough to maneuver around tight spaces. Additionally, you should look for a grinder that is well-balanced and comfortable toWith so many angle grinder for cutting porcelain tile brands on the market like Tanzfrosch, EZARC, PEAKIT, GoYonder, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. Tanzfrosch 4.5 inch Diamond Saw Blade 4.5″ Cu
- ★FIT SIZE: Outer Diameter: 115mm (4.5 inch). Thickness: 1.2mm. Suitable for most tile saws and hand-held angle grinders with a 7/8″ Arbor.
- ★HIGH PERFORMANCE: Tanzfrosch tile cutter blade outer edge is plenty strong, X teeth offer fast and smooth cutting. Thicker center to avoid vibrations and wobbling. High-Performance diamond matrix provides long life and enhanced material removal.
- ★COMPATIBLE MODELS: It can be used on different types of angle grinders and tile cutters for Wet and Dry cutting.
- ★WIDE APPLICATIONS: Tanzfrosch tile cutter blade is designed for cutting porcelain, ceramic tile, granite, sandstone quartz, marble, brick, slate, cement backer board . It will be a perfect partner for tile installers and general homemade DIYers.
- ★BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: If any of our products fail to meet your expectations, please get in touch with us and we will try our best to resolve the issue.
2. EZARC 4-1/2 inch Super Thin Diamond Blade, Di
- 【Super Thin Design】EZARC Super Thin diamond saw blades are specialized cutting discs designed to deliver precise and clean cuts in a variety of tile materials, such as ceramic, porcelain. It will be a perfect partner for tile installers and general homemade DIYers.
- 【Clean & Precise Cuts】The X-teeth turbo mesh rim and diamond-embedded cutting edge ensures clean and precise cuts with minimal chipping, making them ideal for intricate and detailed tile work or projects where aesthetics and precision are crucial.
- 【Reduced Cutting Force】Super thin design requires less force during cutting, preventing tile breakage and reducing wear on the cutting tool. These diamond cutting discs are suitable for both dry and wet cutting but wet cutting can significantly increase life of the blade.
- 【Compatibility】EZARC 4-1/2 inch diamond cutting wheel is suitable for most tile saws, hand-held angle grinders and wet saws with a 7/8″ Arbor (includes a adaptor for 5/8″ arbor). Disc Size: 4.5 Inch; Segment Height: 10mm; Segment Thickness:1.2mm; Maximum: 12,000 RPM.
- 【Reliable Safety】These 4.5 inch super thin diamond blades for angle grinders are manufactured with high-strength alloy steel and premium diamond matrix, ensuring spark-free cutting without burn marks on hard materials.
3. PEAKIT Tile Cutter Blade 4.5 Inch Porcelain D
- ✔ Peakit Super thin turbo mesh rim diamond blade provide fast, precise, smooth and chip-free cutting experience for you. Thicker center to avoid vibrations and wobbling. High Performance diamond matrix provides long life and enhanced material removal.
- ✔ Our Diamond blade can be used as porcelain tile blade, ceramia tile blade, granite blade and other thin masonry blade.
- ✔ This 4 1/2 inch tile cutter blade features a 3/8″ diamond rim, can be used dry or wet, fits most tile saws and hand-held angle grinders with a 7/8″ or 5/8″ Arbor.
- ✔ It is the ideal diamond saw blade for tile installer, general contractors, home made DIYers and tradesmen.
- ♥ What you will get: fast 4 1/2″ diamond blade 1 pcs, lifetime warranty against warping, cracking and material defects, superior customer service.
4. PEAKIT Supper Thin Tile Blade 4.5 Inch 5 Pack
- Diamond Blade DETAILS: Diameter: 4.5 Inch / 115mmm, Thickness:1.2mm. Quantity: Pack of 5.
- EASY TO USE: Peakit tile saw blade can be used on different types of hand-held angle grinders and tile saws for dry or wet cutting.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Super thin turbo mesh rim can provide fast, precise, smooth and chip-free tile cutting experience for you with long life by high-Performance diamond matrix.
- WIDE USEAGE: Peakit tile cutter blade is available for cutting porcelain,ceramic tile, granite, marble, cement backer board. It is the ideal diamond blade for tile installer, general contractors, home made DIYers and tradesmen.
- 100% CUSTOMERS SATISFATION GUARANTEED: If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with our tile saw blade, simply contact us, we will take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT or REFUND.
5. GoYonder 10pcs 4″ Grinder Blades Tile Blade,
- 【Size & Material】: This tile blade is made of quality metal alloy with diamond grains, which is durable and high strength. Available in various sizes to choose, the size is: 105 x 10 x 1.2 x 22.23mm, Thickness: 1.2mm, Outer Diameter:105mm /4 inch, 7/8” arbor, Diamond concrete saw blade has a tough body with 1.22mm thickness.
- 【Grinder Blades Wet & Dry】: This 4inch tile blade features a 10mm diamond rim, Super thin porcelain saw blade with free chips for cutting, Matched with hand-held machine with a 7/8″ or 5/8″ Arbor, It can be used on different types of angle grinders and tile cutters, Ideal for Wet and Dry cutting. Furthermore, it is easy to install and ready to use.
- 【Turbo Rim Design 】: The wet diamond blade has turbo rim edge help to increase the work efficiency, strong body and excellent material formula, high quality diamonds can efficient cutting and provide longer service life. They have the right thickness, thin enough to minimize loss of material but thick enough not to drift during cuts.
- 【High Performance】: Diamond saw blades comes with X teeth offer fast and smooth cutting. High-Performance diamond matrix provides long life and enhanced material removal. this blade cuts through porcelain like butter. 1.2mm thickness can keep staying original diameter makes it easier to make straight cuts and deeper cuts.
- 【Widely Applications】: Our Grinder blade can be available used as porcelain tile blade, ceramia tile blade, granite blade, diamond blade and other thin masonry blade. Warm Prompt: For your personal protection, before you start working we recommend that you wear safety glasses, dust aspirators, welding gloves, safety shoes, and other appropriate equipment.（Take good care of your eyes/ears/face/hands/body/etc）
Best angle grinder for cutting porcelain tile Buying guide
When selecting an angle grinder for cutting porcelain tile, it’s important to consider the size of the grinder, its power, its durability, and the type of blade you’ll need.
Size: A larger grinder will have more power, but it can also be more difficult to operate in tight spaces. When cutting porcelain tile, you’ll need a grinder with a 4-inch or larger blade.
Power: Look for a grinder with a motor that is at least 1,000 watts and has speeds of up to 12,000 RPM. This will give you the power you need to cut through the tough porcelain tile.
Durability: Look for a grinder that is made of tough steel or aluminum and has a strong handle that won’t break easily.
Blade: You will need a diamond blade for cutting porcelain tile. The blade should be rated for wet or dry use and have a continuous rim for a smooth cut. You may also want to look for a blade that is specifically designed for cutting porcelain tile.