The best welder for go kart frame is one that offers precision, power, and ease of use. It should be able to weld a variety of metals, including aluminum and steel, and should be able to handle thick and thin materials. A good welder should be lightweight and easy to move around, and should feature an adjustable heat setting for more precise welds. Safety features such as an automatic shut-off and an adjustable overload switch should also be taken into consideration.With so many welder for go kart frame brands on the market like Forney, DEKOPRO, WPHMOTO, W Weldpro, Coleman Powersports, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. Forney Easy Weld 261, 140 FC-i Welder, 120V,
- EASY TO USE-140 FC-I MIG machine uses 0.30, flux core wire. It has infinite voltage and wire feed speed control so you can dial in the perfect weld! Perfect entry level welder
- POWERFUL- Up to 140 Amp output that allows you to weld mild steel up to 1/4 in plate
- PORTABLE WELDER- Lightweight 19 lbs. easily carried to any Do-It-Yourself, Maintenance, Repair, Metal Fabrication and Hobbyist project
- RUGGED- All metal case, Built to take the day to day. Big enough to handle 2 and 10 pound rolls of wire
- WELDER INCLUDES- 8’ MIG gun, 8’ ground clamp, Integrated handle with torch wrap and a 20A-15A adapter. Backed by a 12-month warranty
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS- Dimensions: 16.75″ (425.45 millimeters) x 8.125″ (206.38 millimeters) x 12″ (304.8 millimeters), Weight: 19 lbs. (8.62 kilograms), Gasless/flux-core welding only, Portable, Torch wrap, Infinite voltage and wire feed speed control, 120-volt input, 140 AMP output, Welds up to 1/4 in. (6.35 millimeters), Handles .030 in. or 0.35 in. wire, Includes: 8’ MIG gun, 8’ ground clamp and 20A – 15A adapter, Duty Cycle 30% @ 90A
- RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES- Contact Tips (60170, 60171 and 60172),Welding Nozzles: (85336 and 85337), Diffuser: (85339), Flux Core MIG Wire: (42300 and 42301), Anti-Spatter Spray: (37030), Nozzle Gel: (37031)
- Click on the (BY FORNEY) name above in blue under the title to view our full catalog of Welders, Abrasives, Chain/Wire Rope, Tools and more!
2. DEKOPRO 110/220V MMA Welder,160A ARC Welder M
- ★Advanced IGBT Inverter Technology:Powerful welder capable of welding mild steel, weld steel, stainless steel and cast iron. IGBT power device with unique control mode improves the reliability of welding machine
- ★Professional ETL Certificate:The welding machine has ETL certificate for added safety. Each MMA welder device undergoes a strict inspection to ensure its reliability and efficiency. Built-in anti-stick, hot start and Excellent Arc stability.
- ★Portable Design:This welder features a easy carrying handle,compact design, easy for translation and storage. Very convenient, can be used anywhere you need
- ★Energy Efficient:Reduce the damage of Copper and Iron,obviously increase the welding frequency,and energy-conserving result is remarkable.Closed loop feedback control,the output voltage is stable,strong adaptability for electricity network.
- ★Multi Use: The MMA welder is suitable for welding stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum and other metal materials
3. WPHMOTO Rear Axle Shaft Kit with 4.10-6 Front
- This is a high class and durable live axle kit has almost all the rear-end parts you need
- Perfect for DIY rebuild go kart quad, trikes or drift bikes
- Shaft overall length: 740mm (29 1/8 inch), the thickest part of the shaft is 22mm
- Wheel spec: 12 9/16″ Tall & 4 1/2″ wide, come with 4.1-6 tire, 6″ rim, and inner tube
- Package includes: (1) Axle Assembly, (4) Wheels (with tire, rim, tube), (1) T8F Chian, (1) Brake Master Cylinder Caliper Assembly, (1) Sprocket, (1) Brake Disc, (2) Pillow Block, (2) Front Wheel Hubs, (1)Left & Right Steering Knuckle
4. Weldpro 200 Amp MIG210LCD Dual Voltage 115V/2
- Weldpro’s flagship 200 amp multi function MIG welder with LCD display. Now with exciting new added features and easy access menus offers amazing versatility for more precise welding results.
- The model 210 LCD is also capable of true lift TIG welding as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 210LCD is not only an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine, but now offers the option for total independent voltage and wire speed control.
- MIG, Stick or Lift TIG welding all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 20-180A; TIG: 20-180A. 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle
- Added new features include in MIG Mode, Run-In, Spot Weld, Gas Choice, Synergic or Full Manual controls, on screen polarity swapping for Flux Core vs Gas MIG. and in Stick (MMA) mode, On screen electrode type choices, Hot Start, and Arc Force.
- Color LCD display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.
5. Coleman Powersports 98cc/3.0HP CK100-S Go Kar
- POWERUL – The 4 stroke OHV 1 cylinder – 98cc/3.0hp fully automatic engine will power you through the trails all day with plenty of muscle while being fuel efficient
- EASY AND SMOOTH – Easy pull start operation, with torque converter CVT system. Low-pressure tires provide a soft, smooth ride even on rugged terrain. Hydraulic foot-operated disc brakes for reliable stopping
- FUN FOR ALL – recommended for riders up to 150lbs. Recommended for ages 13 and over
- SECURE – The bolstered seat and four-point safety harness will keep you locked in behind the wheel and it has the heavy-duty padded roll cage for extra security. A kill switch ensures a quick and easy power off
- DURABLE – Built with a heavy-duty 16- and 13-gauge tubular construction and a rugged, proven clutch and chain drive, this tough machine will withstand years of fun on the trails
- Included components: go kart
- tool kit for assembly
Best welder for go kart frame Buying guide
Finding the best welder for your go kart frame can be a difficult and time consuming process. Fortunately, there are a few key factors to consider that can help simplify the process.
First, consider the type of materials you will be welding. Different welders are designed to work with different types of materials, so your choice should be based on the materials you will be welding. If you will primarily be welding steel, then a MIG welder is likely the best choice. If you will be welding aluminum, then a TIG welder will be the better option.
Next, consider the size of your projects and the power of the welder you will need. If you are welding small projects with thin materials, then a lower power welder will suffice. However, if you are welding larger projects or thicker materials, you will need a higher power welder.
Finally, make sure to consider the cost of the welder. Welders can range from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars, so make sure to choose one that fits your budget.
By considering these factors, you should be able to find the best welder for your go kart frame.