The best tile blade for an angle grinder is one that is designed to cut through tile without chipping or breaking it. These blades are typically made of diamond-coated steel, providing excellent durability and a smooth cutting surface. They come in a variety of sizes and designs, making them a versatile tool for cutting ceramic, porcelain, and other tile materials.With so many tile blade for angle grinder brands on the market like EZARC, Tanzfrosch, BRSCHNITT, Gunpla, PEAKIT, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. EZARC 4-1/2 inch Super Thin Diamond Blade, Di
- 【Super Thin Design】EZARC Super Thin diamond saw blades are specialized cutting discs designed to deliver precise and clean cuts in a variety of tile materials, such as ceramic, porcelain. It will be a perfect partner for tile installers and general homemade DIYers.
- 【Clean & Precise Cuts】The X-teeth turbo mesh rim and diamond-embedded cutting edge ensures clean and precise cuts with minimal chipping, making them ideal for intricate and detailed tile work or projects where aesthetics and precision are crucial.
- 【Reduced Cutting Force】Super thin design requires less force during cutting, preventing tile breakage and reducing wear on the cutting tool. These diamond cutting discs are suitable for both dry and wet cutting but wet cutting can significantly increase life of the blade.
- 【Compatibility】EZARC 4-1/2 inch diamond cutting wheel is suitable for most tile saws, hand-held angle grinders and wet saws with a 7/8″ Arbor (includes a adaptor for 5/8″ arbor). Disc Size: 4.5 Inch; Segment Height: 10mm; Segment Thickness:1.2mm; Maximum: 12,000 RPM.
- 【Reliable Safety】These 4.5 inch super thin diamond blades for angle grinders are manufactured with high-strength alloy steel and premium diamond matrix, ensuring spark-free cutting without burn marks on hard materials.
2. Tanzfrosch 4.5 inch Diamond Saw Blade 4.5″ Cu
- ★FIT SIZE: Outer Diameter: 115mm (4.5 inch). Thickness: 1.2mm. Suitable for most tile saws and hand-held angle grinders with a 7/8″ Arbor.
- ★HIGH PERFORMANCE: Tanzfrosch tile cutter blade outer edge is plenty strong, X teeth offer fast and smooth cutting. Thicker center to avoid vibrations and wobbling. High-Performance diamond matrix provides long life and enhanced material removal.
- ★COMPATIBLE MODELS: It can be used on different types of angle grinders and tile cutters for Wet and Dry cutting.
- ★WIDE APPLICATIONS: Tanzfrosch tile cutter blade is designed for cutting porcelain, ceramic tile, granite, sandstone quartz, marble, brick, slate, cement backer board . It will be a perfect partner for tile installers and general homemade DIYers.
- ★BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: If any of our products fail to meet your expectations, please get in touch with us and we will try our best to resolve the issue.
3. Diamond Porcelain Tile Saw Blade – BRSCHNITT
- √ size– 2pcs Diameter:115mm, inner Arbor：22.23MM,thickness:1.9mm,diamond height:front-20mm,back-10mm,diamond grit：#60/70,can be wet dry use.
- √ Saving your money and time- 2 in 1 Cut and Grind Blade can solve the problems of changing different blades between grinding and cutting
- √ Double-sided Cutter Design-Diamond segment height:Front 20mm,Back 10mm,the wider layer for efficiently grinding the edge of the tile,irregularities, cutting tiles at a degreed angle,miter cuts and edge finishing.
- √ High quality diamond–#60/70 diamond grits with Hot pressing sintering technology,less Chipping,offer faster cutting speed,guarantee a precise and smooth edge finish
- √ Machine–easy to be fixed on Angle Grinder,Circle Saw,Tile Saws
4. Gunpla 3 Pieces 4-1/2 inch Diamond Cutting Bl
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Gunpla diamond cutting blades are manufactured with high quality and durable heat-treated manganese steel and diamond. This angle grinding set has 3 of the most used cutting saws to make sure you are always ready for any project.
- 3 PIECES SET: The includes 1 continuous rim for smooth cutting of marble, granite, tile & ceramics, 1 segmented rim for fast cutting for masonry, concrete, pavers, terrazzo, roof tile and 1 turbo rim diamond cutting saw blade.
- CONVENIENT CUTTING: Fashioned to provide exceptional and efficient cutting performance, Gunpla diamond grinding saw blades ensure quick and precise cuts with clean and perfect results.
- PERFECTLY HONED: Our cutting diamond blades perfectly sharpened to ease use and can be used several times before any new honing. They have a thinner kerf that favors increases the cutting speed and minimize dust.
- IDEAL FEATURES: Diameter: 115mm (4.5inch); Arbor size: 7/8 inch(22.2mm) with reduce ring 5/8 inch(16mm); Max RPM 13200; Speed max. 80m/s and can used dry or wet. Balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish.
5. PEAKIT Supper Thin Tile Blade 4.5 Inch 5 Pack
- Diamond Blade DETAILS: Diameter: 4.5 Inch / 115mmm, Thickness:1.2mm. Quantity: Pack of 5.
- EASY TO USE: Peakit tile saw blade can be used on different types of hand-held angle grinders and tile saws for dry or wet cutting.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Super thin turbo mesh rim can provide fast, precise, smooth and chip-free tile cutting experience for you with long life by high-Performance diamond matrix.
- WIDE USEAGE: Peakit tile cutter blade is available for cutting porcelain,ceramic tile, granite, marble, cement backer board. It is the ideal diamond blade for tile installer, general contractors, home made DIYers and tradesmen.
- 100% CUSTOMERS SATISFATION GUARANTEED: If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with our tile saw blade, simply contact us, we will take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT or REFUND.
Best tile blade for angle grinder Buying guide
When choosing a tile blade for an angle grinder, there are a few things to consider. The first is the size of the blade. Most tile blades are 4”, but some angle grinders require a 5” blade. Be sure to check the size of the blade before purchasing. The second is the type of material the blade is made from. Most tile blades are made from diamond or carbide. The diamond blades are more durable and will last longer, but they can be more expensive. The carbide blades are less expensive but may not last as long. The third is the type of teeth. For cutting through tiles, a segmented blade with a triple-chip grinding design is best. This type of blade will create a smooth cut and is less likely to chip the tile. Finally, consider the RPM rating. The higher the RPM rating, the faster the blade will cut through the tile. Be sure to choose a blade that is compatible with the angle grinder you are using.