The best sandblasting gun for cabinet is a must-have tool to help you achieve a professional, smooth finish. This gun is designed to help you quickly remove rust, paint, and other debris from metal and other surfaces. With its adjustable nozzle and ergonomic design, you can easily control the pressure and angle of the sandblast to get the exact results you need. Plus, it’s lightweight and perfect for most any cabinet project.With so many sandblasting gun for cabinet brands on the market like Skat Blast, Winado, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. TP Tools® USA 2858 Skat Blast Sandblast Sandb
- BIG 58”w, 28″d, 28″h work area! Overall abrasive blast cabinet size: 60”w, 30″d, 64-1/2″h. FULLY ASSEMBLED!
- Includes: powerful Vac-55 HEPA Vacuum to remove dust as you blast; 2 adjustable 90 watt floodlight assembly; 28″ long double-strength cabinet gloves; and C-35 Foot—Pedal-Operated Power Gun
- Strong 11-18 gauge USA steel construction: 11 gauge steel door with welded angle-iron framework, 18 gauge steel body.
- Requires 10-15 cfm @ 80 psi. 125 psi max.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty. Made in USA!
2. TP Tools USA 2840 Skat Blast Sandblast Sandbl
- 40”w, 28″d, 28″h work area! Overall abrasive blast cabinet size: 42”w, 30″d, 64-1/2″h. FULLY ASSEMBLED!
- Includes: powerful Vac-55 HEPA Vacuum to remove dust as you blast; adjustable 90 watt floodlight assembly; 28″ long double-strength cabinet gloves; and S-35 Trigger-Operated Power Gun
- Strong 11-22 gauge USA steel construction: 11 gauge steel door with welded angle-iron framework, 22 gauge steel body.
- Requires 10-15 cfm @ 80 psi. 125 psi max.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty. Made in USA! IN STOCK!
3. Skat Blast S-35-S Small Trigger-Operated Powe
- Skat Blast “High-Velocity” S-35 Series Power Gun is trigger operated and designed especially for siphon blasting. Can be used to improve performance with old-style S-25 Skat Blast Gun and other siphon-fed trigger cabinets. Sturdy and dependable, features include larger direct air passages for increased air volume and better suction. This results in a stronger, more powerful blast, so powerful, it is often mistaken for a pressure blaster.
- Plus, ergonomic handle and full-hand trigger let you “feather” the blast for special applications or use “full blast” for heavy rust and paint removal. (More comfortable to hold and more durable than finger control type.) Skat Blast Gun power head is manufactured from Zamac, a harder material than aluminum for longer life; and has a case-hardened insert for better fit against back side of nozzle.
- Stainless steel valve stem with a case-hardened steel valve stem guide make this gun the smoothest operating trigger gun on the market. Has 1/4″ standard female pipe thread for your air inlet hose at bottom of handle. Your hose from pickup tube slips on power head. Accepts 5/8″ ID siphon hose.
- The S-35 Series Power Gun is used with all trigger-operated Skat Blast Cabinets. Complete with nozzle and air jet installed in gun, two extra steel nozzles, and allen wrench. Max 125 psi. 7-3/4″ wide, 6-1/2″ high, 1″ deep. Made in USA. Patent No. D760,570.
- Siphon gun requires 4-8 cfm, 3-5 HP air compressor. FOR SIPHON BLASTING ONLY.
4. Skat Blast USA Cabinet Gun & Pickup Tube Upgr
- Made in USA Skat Blast Power Gun – the same gun used on trigger-operated Skat Blast cabinets! Has full-hand trigger for operator comfort.
- High Velocity Blast gun has larger air passages for more power. Requires 10-15 cfm air @ 80-100 psi.
- Smooth Abrasive Flow – no surging or abrasive spitting
- 2 ft Clear Siphon Hose won’t kink or crack
- Genuine Skat Blast Pickup Tube which has been the standard of the industry in Skat Blast Cabinets for over 40 years. Pickup tube is designed for fast, powerful abrasive flow. (Overall pickup tube length – 18″, tube OD – 5/8″, mounting tab – 4-1/8″ on center.)
5. Winado 60 Gallon Bench Top Portable Sand Blas
- 【Durable Materias】 Our power sand blasters cabinet is made of sturdy steel with a powder-coated finish that can resist rust and corrosion. Overall dimensions: 35.04″L x 22.24″W x 53.86″H, working space dimensions: 33.86″L x 22.17″W x 22.05″H.
- 【Easy To Use】 The sandblaster has a built-in exhaust for small blast cleaning jobs and can be used on a bench or brought to the job site. Sandblasting abrasive media: glass beads, silicon carbide, alumina, crushed walnut shells, etc.
- 【Wide Application】 The 60 gallon air sand blaster is ideal for any business, medical, factory, craft, garage or residential. It can remove paint and rust on the surface of parts, greatly improving work efficiency, making it more and more popular in today’s surface treatment industry.
- 【With Viewing Window】 The observation window with plexiglas can provide sufficient view during sand blasting. Fluorescent lamp with switch, 1.7 gallon funnel capacity, removable plastic film to protect glass from etching.
- 【Package Includes】 1 x 60 gallon sandblast cabinet, 4 x assorted ceramic nozzles(4.5mm, 5mm, 6 mm, 7 mm), 1 x dust collector port, 1 pair blasting of gloves, 1 x blasting gun. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Best sandblasting gun for cabinet Buying guide
When looking for the best sandblasting gun for cabinets, you should consider a few key factors. First, make sure the gun is designed for use with cabinets, as some sandblasting guns are designed for other applications. If you are going to be sandblasting multiple cabinets, you should look for a gun with a larger capacity hopper. This will allow you to quickly and efficiently sandblast multiple cabinets at once. Additionally, you should look for a gun that is lightweight and easy to maneuver. This will make it easier to move the gun around when sandblasting multiple cabinets. Finally, you should look for a gun that is easy to maintain. This will ensure that the gun is reliable and can be used for a long time.