The best Tig welder for under 500 dollars is an excellent choice for those who are looking to get started with welding. With a quality machine, you can weld a variety of metals and alloys, such as aluminum, steel, and stainless steel. The welder also has many features to make welding easy and efficient. It is also able to weld thin metals up to 1/8″ thick, making it a great option for projects of all sizes. It is also portable, so you can take it with you wherever you go. With the right welder and a little practice, youWith so many tig welder for under 500 brands on the market like S7, YESWELDER, TOOLIOM, My Casual Tees, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. S7 Tig Welder, HF TIG/Stick/Arc TIG Welder,20
- ????️【★Versatile Welding】TIG/ARC 2-in-1 welder with Tig Torch, Earth Clamp, Electrode Holder, and Welding Tong. Suitable for welding Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Cast Iron, Chrome, and other non-ferrous metals.
- ????️【★Powerful Performance】High Frequency Start TIG and Non-Contact Arc Initiation reduce tungsten and material consumption. Rated Input Frequency 50/60Hz, Duty Cycle 85% improves the performance of the welding machine. TIG welding thickness 0.3-4.8mm, ARC welding thickness 15-42mm.
- ????️【★Portable and Convenient】Portable handle makes it easier to operate, and the lightweight design makes it more convenient to carry. Perfect for on-the-go welding projects.
- ????️【★Energy Efficient】Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, over-current protection, and over-load protection. Saves energy and reduces costs.
2. YESWELDER TIG-205DS HF TIG/Stick/Arc TIG Weld
- [MORE POWERFUL] Up to 205 and more amps,very suitable for welding most types of thicknesses regarding work-pieces, the outstanding 60% duty cycle can also ensure long-time welding.(Foot Pedal Included)
- [HIGH FREQUENCY ARC STARTING] High-frequency (HF) for non-contact arc initiation.
- [HF TIG/STICK 2 IN 1] Capable of either DC TIG welding (stainless and mild steel) or Stick Welding.
- [LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE] Portable in the shop or at the jobsite — at 13 pounds, the handle allows the end user to easily move from location to location.
- [ADDED SAFETY] Certificated by ETL, Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over current protection, over load protection,temperature control.
3. TOOLIOM 200A TIG Welder High Frequency TIG 11
- High Frequency Start TIG :Non-contact arc initiation that reduces tungsten and material consumption.
- Tig & Stick in One Welder:TIG welding make precise, critical welds when joining metals such as mild steel or stainless steel.Bonus of stick welding capability for outdoor work or thicker materials.
- Versatility :Can be plugged into where you need – a standard 120V circuit or 230V circuit.Perfect for the personal user. Only 13 lb they can be taken anywhere.
- Simple to use :The friendly user interface makes machine setup easy. Lets hobbyists, makers, small fabricators and craftsmen explore their creativity.
- Certificated by ETL:Intelligent protection includes over-voltage, over-current, over-heat protection.
4. Funny TIG Life Tungsten Inert Gas Welder GTAW
- Are you a professional welder? You are going to absolutely love this
- TIG welding fabricator featured design made this an excellent Christmas, birthday, and father’s day choice for someone who wears a welder helmet and goggles and does gas tungsten arc welding fabrication.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
5. TOOLIOM 200M MIG Welder 3 in 1 Flux MIG/Solid
- Synergic Control: The welding parameter is built-in with precise data. It will choose the voltage, amperage and feeding speed that is needed based on welder data, making it much easier for new welders.
- Multi-functions in one machine: Suitable for MMA, Lift TIG, flux MIG, gas MIG
- Powerful Machine: Up to 200A output current that can weld mild up to 5/32 inch (4.0mm) plate.
- Big enough to apply to 2 and 10 pounds rolls of wire. Ready to feed .030″(0.8mm) with solid core wire, and .035″ (0.9mm)with flux core wire.Can Handle E7018 basic electrode.
- Dual voltage input design: Welding machine can be plugged into 110（120）V / 220(230)V dual voltage (Automatic fitting).
Best tig welder for under 500 Buying guide
When buying a TIG welder, you should consider the following factors:
1. Power Output: Look for a TIG welder that offers an ideal range of power output between 10 and 200 amps. The higher the amperage, the thicker the material it can weld.
2. Duty Cycle: This measures the amount of time the welder can run before it needs to cool down. Aim for a duty cycle of 10% or more.
3. Ease of Use: Look for a TIG welder that is user friendly and easy to set up and use.
4. Safety Features: Make sure the welder has the appropriate safety features, such as a thermal overload protection and a power switch.
5. Versatility: Look for a TIG welder that can be used for a variety of applications, such as stainless steel, aluminum, and mild steel.
6. Price: Make sure you get the best TIG welder for your budget. You can find good quality TIG welders for under $500.
7. Warranty: Look for a TIG welder that has a good warranty. This will ensure that you are covered in case of any defects or issues with the welder.