Palm sanders are an essential tool for any DIYer or woodworker. They are great for sanding wood, metal, plastic, and other materials. The best sandpaper for a palm sander will depend on the type of material you are sanding and the finish you are trying to achieve. Generally, for wood, use a higher grit sandpaper such as a 120 or 150 grit. For metal, use a lower grit such as 40 or 60 grit. And for plastic, use an even lower grit such as 20 or 30.With so many sandpaper for palm sander brands on the market like Pink Power, SciencePurchase, Dura-Gold, POLIWELL, DEWALT, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. Pink Power Detail Sander for Woodworking 20V
- What’s included: (1) PP204 20 Volt Detail Sander, (1) 13″ Tool Bag, (1) 20 Volt 1.5A.h Lithium-Ion Battery, (1) Fast Charger, (1) P60, (1) P80, and (1) P120 Sandpaper Pad, and a full three-year warranty that protects against any damage or defects.
- Detail sander for woodworking: Unlike orbital sanders, detail sanders can fit into small spaces and offer more control. They’re great for sanding in corners, finishing cabinets, refinishing furniture, or putting the final touches on crafting projects.
- Cordless electric sander: The battery charges in less than an hour and features an LED power gauge so you’re never surprised by a low charge. The PP202 battery is compatible with other 20V Pink Power Tools including the PP203 Drill and PP201 Vacuum.
- Handheld power sander: The PP204 sander orbits 11,000 times per minute and the 1.5A.h battery gives up to 20 minutes of continuous sanding. The ergonomic, soft-grip handle offers a multi-position grip and makes it easy to maneuver.
- No hassle hook and loop: Sandpaper attaches to the sander through a hook and loop system, making them easy to swap out, while the dust collection box keeps dust off of workspaces. Each sander weighs 2.7 pounds with the battery.
2. 60 Sandpaper 1/4 Sheets for Palm Sanders – In
- 60 Sheets of 1/4 Sheet Sized Sandpaper
- Includes 20 sheets of 60 Grit, 20 sheets of 100 Grit, and 20 sheets of 240 Grit
- Each sheet measures 4.5″ x 5.5″ and fits 1/4 sheet palm sanders
- Works on a wide variety of surfaces
- Perfect size for intricate work or tight areas
3. Dura-Gold Premium 80, 120, 150, 220, 240, 320
- Variety Pack Box of 40 Dura-Gold Premium 1/4 Sheet Size (5.5″ x 4.5″0) Gold Sandpaper Sheets with a Hook & Loop Backing. 4 Sheets each of 10 different sanding grits: 80, 120, 150, 220, 240, 320, 400, 600, 800, and 1000. High-performance, multipurpose sanding sheets can be quickly and securely attached to a sanders hook & loop backing plate. Excellent for use on palm, orbital, long file, and finishing sanders, or hand sanding and block sanding tools.
- Superior quality sandpaper sheets made with super coated aluminum oxide corundum that’s fused with zirconia alumina. It delivers a fast, exceptionally long-lasting sharp cut with a consistent scratch pattern. It has maximum resistance to clogging and loading, increasing your productivity and reducing material consumption.
- These coarse-cut to fine-cut sandpaper sheets are ideal for semi-aggressive sanding to finish sanding on all types of surfaces. Use them for sanding wood workers’ furniture, automotive paint, primers, body fillers, and putties before painting or removing scratches on paint and wood.
- Our sandpaper sheets are suitable for use in auto body and paint shops for sanding body filler, removing paint, feather edging primer, and metal sanding. They are also excellent to use for woodworking, metalworking, fiberglass, plastics, or any other surface that needs sanding.
- Dura-Gold offers a complete vast product line of professional, high-quality sandpaper types that provide exceptional sanding performance, so you can get the job done fast, saving you time and money!
4. 1/4 Sheet Sandpaper Assorted 80/120/180/240/3
- 【Material Upgrade】Made of premium silicon carbide and waterproof paper. Ideal for wet and dry sanding.xa0
- 【High Quality】Electro coated ensures the grit distributed uniformly. It delivers a fast, exceptionally long lasting cut with a consistent scratch pattern which increases your productivity and reduced material consumption.
- 【Widely Used】The product is suitable for grinding rough objects,such as Wood working, Metal working, Fiberglass, Primers, Plastics, Auto Body and painting, almost all the coarsexa0grinding work can be finished with them.
- 【Save Your Time】5.5×4.5 inch, perfect size for your 1/4 sheet palm sander.You don’t need to cut the sandpaper by yourself, just install it and use it.Hook & loop system makes sandpaper replacement easier and faster.
- 【Product Content】The package includes 10 sheets of each grit: 80/120/180/240/320, total 50 sheets.If you have any questions, please contact us, we will provide you with satisfactory after-sales service, please rest assured to place an order!
5. DEWALT Palm Sander, 1/4-Inch, 2.3 Amp, 14,000
- 2.3 AMP motor of the electric sander sands at 14,000 OPM
- Rubber overmold texture will provide a smooth and comfortable control while sanding
- Improved paper clamp of the 1/4 sheet sander features for better paper retention
- Locking dust-port system that allows the user to lock vacuum hose up with the sander
- Reduced overall height of the sander to get the user closer to their work
- Foam pad for flatter sanding plane
- Separate counterwieght for reduced vibration
- Rubber dust boot over the switch to protect against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Dust port is designed to fit directly to DWV010 or DWV012 dust collectors
- To attach dust port to other vacs with 1 1/4-inch hoses use DWV9000 universal quick connector
Best sandpaper for palm sander Buying guide
When it comes to purchasing sandpaper for palm sanders, there are a few things to consider. First, you want to make sure that the sandpaper is compatible with the sander you have. Different sanders require different types of sandpaper, so it’s important to check the manufacturer’s directions to determine the type of sandpaper you need. Additionally, you want to make sure the sandpaper is durable and long-lasting. High-quality sandpaper will last longer and provide a better finish than cheap sandpaper. Finally, you want to look for sandpaper with a high grit rating. The higher the grit rating, the smoother the finish will be.