A sandblaster is a powerful tool used to clean, strip and otherwise remove paint, rust, and other unwanted deposits from a variety of surfaces. Finding the best sandblaster for a small compressor can be a challenge since many sandblasters require large amounts of air power. However, there are a few models available that don’t require as much air pressure, making them great options for those with smaller compressors. These sandblasters are usually lightweight and portable, making them easy to transport and use.With so many sandblaster for small compressor brands on the market like LE LEMATEC, MOTORHOT, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. LE Lematec Sand Blaster Gun Kit for Air Compr
- The LE LEMATEC Sand Blaster Gun Kit features siphon function for continuous sand blasting. Operating pressure 90-150 PSI with a recommended CFM of 7-12. Includes 1/4″ NPT, Quick Start Guide, and a Ceramic Tip.
- AS118-2 Sandblaster incorporates Gravity Feed Function if you choose not to be tethered to a siphon-Tube. Works great in any position and as a rust removal for metal.
- Our Sand Blasters include Ceramic Tips far superior to traditional sandblasting tips as they will outlast and outperform.
- All of LE LEMATECS Sandblaster models feature superior media suction which results in a much more efficient blasting experience saving you time and money.
- Supports Various Media types such as Aluminum Oxide, Silica Sand, Soda, and Walnut Shell to name a few. Works great for glass etching and DIY projects.
2. LE LEMATEC Sand Blaster Gun Kit for Air Compr
- Turn your trash into treasure with the Sandblaster Gun Kit. This amazing tool supports unlimited media types making it a versatile tool for any home or shop.
- Save Time With The Sandblaster. Stop struggling with old, outdated tools. The Paint Stripper is here to help you take care of business quickly and easily. Whether you’re removing rust, cleaning pool tiles, or etching glass, this powerful tool will make the job a breeze.
- LE LEMATEC Portable Sandblaster is constructed from the highest quality standards and materials by an American owned and operated business. Feel good for supporting your country.
- Outstanding Durability, Ceramic tips are known for their durability, making them a better option than steel tips that can easily break. Save yourself the hassle and frustration of constantly replacing tips with this sandblaster gun kit.
- Strong Media Suction gives you more power and speed saving you valuable time when using our soda blaster. Complete with a fully adjustable control valve which allows for precise media regulation saving you from wasting media.
3. LE LEMATEC Sandblaster, Rust and Paint Remove
- Complete Sandblaster Gun Kit: Everything you need for your sandblasting jobs – even the safety glasses. Works with a variety of media materials including aluminum oxide, silica sand and steel.
- Multi-Purpose Air Compressor Tool: Use as a paint and laser rust remover on metal, wood, even glass. And this LE LEMATEC AS118 also works with soda, making it a great soda blaster for less intensive projects.
- Powerful Sand Blaster Gun Kit: Working between 90-150 PSI, this air compressor accessory is the sandblasting gun you need. This range gives you the flexibility you need for a variety of materials and intensity.
- Large Suction Hopper: Get jobs done faster to reduce work time and move on to the next project. The hopper holds enough media material for uninterrupted work flow for most jobs, saving you time and hassle.
- High Quality Media Blaster: Once you try LE LEMATEC air compressor tools and accessories, you’ll want more. We aim to impress and do a great job of designing and delivering tools that make your work load easier and your shop run efficiently.
4. 25 Gallon Portable Bench Top Sand Blasting Ca
- Quickly and easily sand blast away paint, rust, coatings, and more from small components.
- Package Includes: 1 x 25 Gallon Sandblaster Cabinet & 1 x Nozzles(4mm, 5mm, 6 mm, 7 mm)
- 5 CFM at 40-120 PSI means for a small, yet powerful piece of sandblasting equipment.
- This sandblaster is equipped with top access for easy entry and exit of your workpiece or cabinet cleaning
- The sandblaster is ideal for safely cleaning and restoring parts and assemblies and accepts a variety of blasting media
5. LE LEMATEC Soda Blaster/Sand Blaster Gun Kit
- Not Just a Rust and Paint Stripper: With the convenience of a sand blaster gun kit for an air compressor, use LE LEMATEC’s AS118 portable, lightweight soda blaster for fast removal of paint and rust, plus grime, mold, gum, residue, grease, coatings and more.
- Versatile Multi-Media Tool for Soda Blasting: Equipment cleans and clears stubborn layers from metal, wood, plastic, stucco, fiberglass, tile, stone – even glass, plus more. Awesome for car restoration, but also home reno and DIY craft projects.
- Eco-Friendly Sodium Bicarbonate Sandblaster Gun Kit: Utilizing good soda, remove gunk and goo quickly and fully without any negative effects to the environment. And, it’s safe for cleaning food prep equipment like grills, cookware and appliances.
- Powerful Rust and Paint Blasting Tool: This heavy-duty abrasive blaster tool handles 90-150 PSI while the steel nozzle adds precision and the large hopper boosts suction power. It’s a big win for your tool collection.
- American Owned LE LEMATEC for Heavy Duty Jobs: Experience superior removal without damage to the sub-structure with this impressive, durable sand blaster. And, when you’re ready for more sandblasting tools, we make ‘em right.
Best sandblaster for small compressor Buying guide
When choosing the best sandblaster for a small compressor, keep in mind the type of material you’ll be sandblasting and the size of the compressor. If you’re sandblasting large items such as furniture, a large sandblaster is likely to be necessary, while a smaller sandblaster is usually sufficient for small items such as jewelry. Also consider the air pressure that the compressor can supply and the type of nozzle you’ll need, as these two factors are important for determining the effectiveness of the sandblaster. Additionally, check to make sure that the sandblaster is compatible with the type of material you’ll be sandblasting, as some sandblasters are not suitable for certain materials. Lastly, look for a sandblaster with adjustable controls so that you can easily customize the sandblasting process for different tasks.