The best diamond blade for an angle grinder is one that is designed to cut through a wide range of materials with ease. It should also be durable and have a long lifespan, so you can get the most out of your investment. Diamond blades can be used on masonry, stone, concrete, and a variety of other materials, so it is important to choose one that is suitable for the job.With so many diamond blade for angle grinder brands on the market like EZARC, Evolution, Gunpla, Makita, GRAFF, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. EZARC 4-1/2 inch Super Thin Diamond Blade, Di
- 【Super Thin Design】EZARC Super Thin diamond saw blades are specialized cutting discs designed to deliver precise and clean cuts in a variety of tile materials, such as ceramic, porcelain. It will be a perfect partner for tile installers and general homemade DIYers.
- 【Clean & Precise Cuts】The X-teeth turbo mesh rim and diamond-embedded cutting edge ensures clean and precise cuts with minimal chipping, making them ideal for intricate and detailed tile work or projects where aesthetics and precision are crucial.
- 【Reduced Cutting Force】Super thin design requires less force during cutting, preventing tile breakage and reducing wear on the cutting tool. These diamond cutting discs are suitable for both dry and wet cutting but wet cutting can significantly increase life of the blade.
- 【Compatibility】EZARC 4-1/2 inch diamond cutting wheel is suitable for most tile saws, hand-held angle grinders and wet saws with a 7/8″ Arbor (includes a adaptor for 5/8″ arbor). Disc Size: 4.5 Inch; Segment Height: 10mm; Segment Thickness:1.2mm; Maximum: 12,000 RPM.
- 【Reliable Safety】These 4.5 inch super thin diamond blades for angle grinders are manufactured with high-strength alloy steel and premium diamond matrix, ensuring spark-free cutting without burn marks on hard materials.
2. Evolution R230DCT – 9 in Concrete Saw (Aka Ci
- Safer & more practical cutting vs a grinder
- Ergonomic design to improve user posture
- Powerful 15A motor and 9″ diamond blade included
- Wheeled skid plate for added protection and assisted cutting
- 3m heavy-duty rubber cable
- Soft start & blade brake
3. Gunpla 3 Pieces 4-1/2 inch Diamond Cutting Bl
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Gunpla diamond cutting blades are manufactured with high quality and durable heat-treated manganese steel and diamond. This angle grinding set has 3 of the most used cutting saws to make sure you are always ready for any project.
- 3 PIECES SET: The includes 1 continuous rim for smooth cutting of marble, granite, tile & ceramics, 1 segmented rim for fast cutting for masonry, concrete, pavers, terrazzo, roof tile and 1 turbo rim diamond cutting saw blade.
- CONVENIENT CUTTING: Fashioned to provide exceptional and efficient cutting performance, Gunpla diamond grinding saw blades ensure quick and precise cuts with clean and perfect results.
- PERFECTLY HONED: Our cutting diamond blades perfectly sharpened to ease use and can be used several times before any new honing. They have a thinner kerf that favors increases the cutting speed and minimize dust.
- IDEAL FEATURES: Diameter: 115mm (4.5inch); Arbor size: 7/8 inch(22.2mm) with reduce ring 5/8 inch(16mm); Max RPM 13200; Speed max. 80m/s and can used dry or wet. Balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish.
4. Makita 2 Pack – 4.5” Turbo Diamond Blades For
- ✅ 2 Makita 4-1/2” Premium Diamond Turbo Blades For FAST Concrete, Cinder Block & Brick Cutting | 4 1/2″ x 0.79 x 7/8-Inch Arbor, Optimized for Makita 4-1/2” Angle Grinders and compatible with All 4-1/2” Angle Grinders with 5/8” arbor
- ✅ CUT 2-3X MORE concrete than lower quality blades due to Makita’s Industry leading Diamonds and Premium Bond that provide the optimal cut-to-wear ratio, optimized for balanced Cut Life, Cut Rate, Cut Precision, Power Demands & Heat Buildup, allowing you to cut longer, consistently precise with moderate power demands with the lowest heat buildup in the industry
- ✅ QUICKLY & EFFORTLESSLY CUT through All Concrete, including general cured concrete, reinforced concrete, block & brick cutting in Wet or Dry conditions over an extra-long life span due to Makita’s Premium High Quality Industrial Diamonds with Makita’s proprietary bond that allows for optimal diamond exposure-to-bond wear ratio for accurate cutting PERFORMANCE, HIGHER TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE & STABILITY, cutting longer and faster than other blades in its class
- ✅ AVOID BLADEWEAR & Slow Downs with lower priced blades by relying on Makita’s proprietary matrix bond, allowing for fast, accurate and continuous cutting PERFORMANCE, PRECISION, LONGEVITY, STABILITY & INTEGRITY, cutting Longer, Faster and Reliably than other blades that may warp or prematurely wear
- ✅ DESIGNED for Hard and Continuous use by professionals in construction, concrete fabrication, general maintenance, brick layers & general industrial applications, these blades are Quality tested and laser welded for unsurpassed blade integrity, planned to outperform other blades in its class | Each blade is engineered to work at 13,800 RPM and a maximum cutting depth of 1″ to 1-1/4 inch
5. (3 Pack, 4 1/2 inches) GRAFF Diamond Blade fo
- ✔︎ CONTINUOUS RIM BLADE has a high content of soldered diamond segment that makes its ideal for cutting ceramic & ceramic tile.
- ✔︎ TURBO BLADE – diamond blade for cutting most materials including concrete, tile, stone, ceramic, paving flag, marble, granite, brick, masonry & curb.
- ✔︎ SEGMENTED BLADE – diamond blade has teeth with diamond segments that allow cutting stone, marble, granite, brick, masonry & paving flag.
- ✔︎ Our blades are suitable for DRY & WET CUTTING and can SELF-SHARPEN by erasing diamond grits during operation(2 or 3 cuts on silicon/abrasive stone).
- ✔︎ SPECIFICATIONS: Diameter: 4 ½ Inch (115 mm), Arbor: 7/8 Inch with 5/8 Inch adapter, Cutting width: 2 mm/2.5 mm/2mm, Segment height: 10 mm/10mm/7mm.
Best diamond blade for angle grinder Buying guide
When looking for the best diamond blade for an angle grinder, there are several factors to consider. The type of material you are cutting, the size and shape of your blade, and the power of your angle grinder are all important considerations.
The type of material you plan to cut will determine the type of diamond blade that is best suited for your project. For example, if you are cutting brick, concrete, or masonry, you will need a blade that is specifically designed for those materials.
The size and shape of your blade will also play an important role in the performance of your angle grinder. The most common blade sizes are 4-inch, 4.5-inch, and 5-inch. You may also need to consider the shape of the blade, as some materials may require a different shape for optimal performance.
Finally, the power of your angle grinder is an important factor when selecting the best diamond blade. The higher the power rating of your grinder, the thicker and more durable the diamond blade should be.
When selecting the best diamond blade for your angle grinder, it is important to consider the type of material you are cutting, the size and shape of the blade, and the power of your angle grinder. Taking these factors into consideration will help you select the best blade for your particular project.