The DeWalt Angle Grinder Cordless is a powerful, reliable and easy-to-use angle grinder that can handle a variety of grinding and cutting tasks. It has a brushless motor and a variable speed trigger that allows for precise speed control, and it is powered by a long-lasting lithium-ion battery. With its ergonomic design and comfortable grip, this angle grinder is sure to provide you with hours of reliable performance.With so many dewalt angle grinder cordless brands on the market like DEWALT, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. DEWALT 20V MAX* Angle Grinder Tool, Tool Only
- Brushless motor of the angle grinder requires no brush changes.
- DEWALT grinder’s brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the metal grinder and shut the grinder off.
- Features E-Switch Protection – When the ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool.
2. DEWALT 20V MAX Angle Grinder and Die Grinder,
- DCG413: kickback brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- DCG413: safety – two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool
- DCG413: extended tool life with brushless motor
- DCG426: up to 25,000 rpm with variable speed trigger
- DCG426: provides user options for multiple handle grasping points with dual-position rocker switch
- Included components: (1) DCG413 20V MAX XR 4.5 in. Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder With Kickback Brake; (1) DCG426 20V MAX XR 1-1/2 in. Variable Speed Cordless Die Grinder; (1) DCB205 20V MAX XR 5Ah Battery; (1) DCB118 8 Amp Fast Charger
3. DEWALT FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE 20V MAX* Angle Grin
- Angle grinder gets up to 54% more power when paired with FLEXVOLT batteries
- Kickback Brake of DEWALT angle grinder engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel and shut off the grinder when a bind-up occurs.
- E-CLUTCH shuts down the motor of DEWALT angle grinder in under a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* and FLEXVOLT Batteries
- E-Switch Protection requires the trigger switch to be cycled (turned off and on) in the event of a power outage or other unexpected shutdowns to restart
- Tool Connect Chip Ready: Chip pocket accepts Tool Connect Chip DCE042 and connects with Tool Connect Site Manager app for easy asset management on the jobsite. (DCE042 sold separately)
4. DEWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* Angle Grinder with K
- POWER DETECT Up to 54% more power**
- Maximum depth of cut of 2-9/16-inch at a 90degree
- Maximum depth of cut of 2-inch at a 45 degree
- Electric Brake stops the blade after the trigger is released
- Integrated LED for increased visibility and cut accuracy
- Integrated rafter hook for quick and easy storage
5. DEWALT 20V MAX* Angle Grinder Tool Kit, 4-1/2
- 8,000 rpm motor of the angle grinder provides high-power for cutting and grinding applications
- DEWALT grinder with Quick-Change Wheel Release allows tool-free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- Tool-free guard of the metal grinder allows for quick and easy guard adjustments/positioning
- 2-finger trigger switch (with lock-off button) allows for convenient activation and easier gripping
- 2-position side handle offers greater control, comfort and versatility
- 5.0 amp hour batteries (2)
- Power to Grind
Best dewalt angle grinder cordless Buying guide
When looking for the best cordless angle grinder you should consider the following features:
Power – Look for an angle grinder that has enough power to get the job done. Some grinders have higher voltage ratings, which can provide more power and torque.
Speed – Different grinders offer different speeds, so it’s important to choose one that is suitable for the job. Some grinders have variable speeds, while others have a single speed.
Battery – Look for an angle grinder that has a long-lasting battery. This will ensure that you can complete your tasks without having to worry about losing power.
Size – Make sure to choose an angle grinder that is the right size for your needs. Some grinders are larger and more powerful, while others are smaller and more compact.
Price – Consider your budget when looking for an angle grinder. The more features the grinder has, the higher the price will be.
Safety – Make sure that the angle grinder you buy has all the necessary safety features, such as a guard and an emergency stop switch. This will help to keep you safe when using the grinder.