Best cheap welders for exhaust work are ideal for those looking for an affordable and reliable welding solution for their exhaust repair and fabrication needs. These welders are capable of producing strong and clean welds, allowing for quick and efficient repairs. They are also easy to use and maintain, making them a great choice for those on a budget.With so many cheap welder for exhaust brands on the market like High Speed Engineering, BWParts, Hobart, Forney, DEKOPRO, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. Sa200 Continental F-162 F-163 Intake & Exhaus
- Click on the image for description.
2. Exh-aust Pipe with Resonator for a Lincoln SA
- Tames that welder exhaust
- Kit comes with high-temp anti-seize lubricant
- All new parts
3. Hobart Welder Generator Cover – fits Champion
- Rugged vinyl coated woven polyester construction
- Holds up to adverse conditions
- Fits only older Champion Elite models with exhaust coming out of middle on the top
- Item# 628519 fits newer Champion Elite units with exhaust coming out towards the back
4. Forney Easy Weld 261, 140 FC-i Welder, 120V,
- EASY TO USE-140 FC-I MIG machine uses 0.30, flux core wire. It has infinite voltage and wire feed speed control so you can dial in the perfect weld! Perfect entry level welder
- POWERFUL- Up to 140 Amp output that allows you to weld mild steel up to 1/4 in plate
- PORTABLE WELDER- Lightweight 19 lbs. easily carried to any Do-It-Yourself, Maintenance, Repair, Metal Fabrication and Hobbyist project
- RUGGED- All metal case, Built to take the day to day. Big enough to handle 2 and 10 pound rolls of wire
- WELDER INCLUDES- 8’ MIG gun, 8’ ground clamp, Integrated handle with torch wrap and a 20A-15A adapter. Backed by a 12-month warranty
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS- Dimensions: 16.75″ (425.45 millimeters) x 8.125″ (206.38 millimeters) x 12″ (304.8 millimeters), Weight: 19 lbs. (8.62 kilograms), Gasless/flux-core welding only, Portable, Torch wrap, Infinite voltage and wire feed speed control, 120-volt input, 140 AMP output, Welds up to 1/4 in. (6.35 millimeters), Handles .030 in. or 0.35 in. wire, Includes: 8’ MIG gun, 8’ ground clamp and 20A – 15A adapter, Duty Cycle 30% @ 90A
- RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES- Contact Tips (60170, 60171 and 60172),Welding Nozzles: (85336 and 85337), Diffuser: (85339), Flux Core MIG Wire: (42300 and 42301), Anti-Spatter Spray: (37030), Nozzle Gel: (37031)
- Click on the (BY FORNEY) name above in blue under the title to view our full catalog of Welders, Abrasives, Chain/Wire Rope, Tools and more!
5. DEKOPRO 110/220V MMA Welder,160A ARC Welder M
- ★Advanced IGBT Inverter Technology:Powerful welder capable of welding mild steel, weld steel, stainless steel and cast iron. IGBT power device with unique control mode improves the reliability of welding machine
- ★Professional ETL Certificate:The welding machine has ETL certificate for added safety. Each MMA welder device undergoes a strict inspection to ensure its reliability and efficiency. Built-in anti-stick, hot start and Excellent Arc stability.
- ★Portable Design:This welder features a easy carrying handle,compact design, easy for translation and storage. Very convenient, can be used anywhere you need
- ★Energy Efficient:Reduce the damage of Copper and Iron,obviously increase the welding frequency,and energy-conserving result is remarkable.Closed loop feedback control,the output voltage is stable,strong adaptability for electricity network.
- ★Multi Use: The MMA welder is suitable for welding stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum and other metal materials
Best cheap welder for exhaust Buying guide
When shopping for a welder for exhaust systems, there are a few things to consider. First, the power output of the machine and the amperage it can produce. Look for a welder that offers a range of amperage settings and a power output of at least 120 amps or more. This will ensure that you have the power needed to weld thicker and harder metals. The duty cycle of the welder is also important. Look for one that has a duty cycle of at least 20%. This will allow the machine to run for longer periods of time without overheating. Additionally, look for a welder that is lightweight and easy to transport. This will make it easier to move the machine from one place to another. Finally, consider the type of welding process you will be using. If you will be using MIG (metal inert gas) welding, look for a machine that offers that type of welding. If you will be using TIG (tungsten inert gas) welding, look for a machine that offers that type of welding as well. With these considerations in mind, you should be able to find the best cheap welder for exhaust systems.