The DeWalt 735 planer is one of the most popular planers on the market and is known for its robustness and reliable performance. To ensure that you get the most out of your DeWalt 735 planer, it is important to have the right blades. The best blades for the DeWalt 735 planer are those that are made of high-quality materials and are designed for long-term use. They should also be easy to install and replace when necessary. With the right blades, the DeWalt 735 planer can help you create smoothWith so many blades for dewalt 735 planer brands on the market like FOXBC, Infinity Cutting Tools, Byrd Tool, Asieg Tool, Dark stone, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. FOXBC 13-Inch Planer Blades Replacement for D
- 13-inch Planer Blades Knives Replacement for DeWalt DW735 DW735X Planer, Replacement DW7352
- Planer Blades Made of High Speed Steel for longer cutting life, M2 laminated tool steel stays sharper and lasts longer than conventional knife materials
- Reversible, honed cutting double edges
- 13″ x 7/8″ x 1/16″ Replacement Planer Blades for DeWalt DW735 DW735X
- Set of 3, Plastic case packaging
- FOXBC offer replacement for DeWalt DW735 DW735X planer Blades, planer belt to keep your woodworking planer cutting cleanly for the best results.
- FOXBC goal is to help woodworkers and artisans across the world to get their most most affordable and top quality replacement planer blades.
- Try It Risk-Free!
- Backed by a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
2. Infinity Cutting Tools Premium Carbide Tipped
- Award-Winning Jointing, Planing sets from Infinity Cutting Tools
- C.N.C. machined bodies from solid high strength steel bars, we do not use castings!
- Multi-Axis automated carbide grinding for ultimate sharpness and life
- Induction brazing ensures the strongest bond between carbide tips and steel bodies
- Silver non-stick coating delivers years of trouble-free service and easy maintenance
3. Byrd Tool Shelix cutterhead for Dewalt planer
- Cutterhead diameter is 0. 088″ (roughly 1/16 in) smaller than the original OEM head to allow for installation without removing the carbide insertsC3 carbide cutters lasts an average of 10 times longer per side (4 sides = 40x) than traditional steel knives. Spiraled to break up chips for dust collection, shear to give clean cutting actionTrue helical cut (slices the wood) which greatly reduces noise and tearoutPocket for cutters makes replacing them easy and creates perfect alignment
4. Planer Blades Knives for DeWalt DW735 7352 73
- COMPATIBILITY: For use with the DW735,DW7352 and DW735X thickness planer
- Size and Packed: 13″(333mm) x 7/8″(22.3mm) x 1/16″(1.6mm)，3pcs in a Plastic box
- Double-edged Disposable reversable W12 laminated high-speed steel construction blades stay sharper and last longer than conventional knife materials
- Machined locator holes help users align knives on cutter-head during knife change fast and easy
- Blade material: HSS(High Speed Steel)；Hardness: HRC 63-65°
5. Dark stone DS12904 spiral cutterhead for Dewa
- Brand new 4 rows and 40 inserts
- Outstanding finish compared to HSS straight knives
- Chip out is nearly non-existent with spiral shearing action
- Reduced noise
- Improved dust collection
- Extreme long life with 4-sided carbide insert knives that are easy to replace.
Best blades for dewalt 735 planer Buying guide
When looking for the best blades for a Dewalt 735 planer, you need to consider a few key factors. First, the blade should be made of a high quality material such as high speed steel or carbide. The blade should be sharpened to a fine edge and should have a positive hook angle to ensure a clean cut. Additionally, the blade should have the correct size and number of teeth per inch (TPI) to match the material being cut. If you’re unsure of what TPI to use, you should consult the manufacturer’s manual for the specific model of your Dewalt 735 planer. Lastly, the blade should be balanced properly to reduce vibration and prevent wear on the motor and other parts.