An angle grinder is an essential tool for DIYers and professionals alike. It can be used for a variety of tasks such as cutting, grinding, sanding, and polishing. When it comes to cutting tile, an angle grinder is the perfect tool for the job. With a variety of blades and attachments, an angle grinder can cut through tile with ease and precision. Whether you’re a professional tile installer or a DIYer, the best angle grinder for cutting tile will help you get the job done quickly and accurately.With so many angle grinder for cutting tile brands on the market like Tanzfrosch, Makita, BRSCHNITT, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. Tanzfrosch 4.5 inch Diamond Saw Blade 4.5″ Cu
- ★FIT SIZE: Outer Diameter: 115mm (4.5 inch). Thickness: 1.2mm. Suitable for most tile saws and hand-held angle grinders with a 7/8″ Arbor.
- ★HIGH PERFORMANCE: Tanzfrosch tile cutter blade outer edge is plenty strong, X teeth offer fast and smooth cutting. Thicker center to avoid vibrations and wobbling. High-Performance diamond matrix provides long life and enhanced material removal.
- ★COMPATIBLE MODELS: It can be used on different types of angle grinders and tile cutters for Wet and Dry cutting.
- ★WIDE APPLICATIONS: Tanzfrosch tile cutter blade is designed for cutting porcelain, ceramic tile, granite, sandstone quartz, marble, brick, slate, cement backer board . It will be a perfect partner for tile installers and general homemade DIYers.
- ★BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: If any of our products fail to meet your expectations, please get in touch with us and we will try our best to resolve the issue.
2. Makita XAG16Z 18V LXT BL 4-1/2”/ 5″ Cut-Off/A
- Electric brake stops the grinding or cut-off wheel in 2 seconds or less for maximum productivity
- Active feedback-sensing technology (aft) turns the motor off if rotation of the wheel is suddenly forced to stop
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Variable speed control dial allows Manual RPM adjustment (3, 000-8, 500) to match the speed to the application
3. Makita 9557PBX1 4-1/2″ Paddle Switch Cut-Off/
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor for high output power in a more compact tool (only 4.5 pounds)
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2 to 1/2 inches) for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Lock on/off feature for continuous operation
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Protective zig zig varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Extra large paddle switch for comfortable operation
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- (1) 4 1/2inches General Purpose Turbo Rim Diamond Blade A 94552
- Aluminum case
- 4 4 1/2 grinding wheels
- Diamond wheel
- Metal gear housing
- Paddle switch; (5) 4 1/2 inches 24 Grit Grinding Wheels
4. Makita XAG04Z 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- Active Feedback-sensing Technology (AFT) turns the motor off if rotation of the wheel is suddenly forced to stop
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
5. Diamond Porcelain Tile Saw Blade – BRSCHNITT
- √ size– 2pcs Diameter:115mm, inner Arbor：22.23MM,thickness:1.9mm,diamond height:front-20mm,back-10mm,diamond grit：#60/70,can be wet dry use.
- √ Saving your money and time- 2 in 1 Cut and Grind Blade can solve the problems of changing different blades between grinding and cutting
- √ Double-sided Cutter Design-Diamond segment height:Front 20mm,Back 10mm,the wider layer for efficiently grinding the edge of the tile,irregularities, cutting tiles at a degreed angle,miter cuts and edge finishing.
- √ High quality diamond–#60/70 diamond grits with Hot pressing sintering technology,less Chipping,offer faster cutting speed,guarantee a precise and smooth edge finish
- √ Machine–easy to be fixed on Angle Grinder,Circle Saw,Tile Saws
Best angle grinder for cutting tile Buying guide
Angle grinders are an essential tool for any tile cutting job, and the best angle grinder for cutting tile will depend on your specific needs. When selecting an angle grinder for tile cutting, consider the following features:
• Wheel Size: The size of the wheel will determine the size of the tiles you can cut. Choose a grinder with a larger wheel if you need to cut larger tiles.
• Speed Control: Look for an angle grinder with variable speed settings. This will allow you to adjust the speed of the grinder to match the material you are cutting.
• Ergonomics: An ergonomically designed handle will help make the job easier and more comfortable. Look for one with a comfortable grip and adjustable handle.
• Accessories: Angle grinders often come with a variety of accessories such as different types of blades and disks. Select one that comes with the appropriate accessories for your job.
• Safety Features: Safety should be your top priority when selecting an angle grinder. Look for one with an overload protection or a safety switch that will shut off the grinder if it gets too hot.
Once you have considered the above features, you should be able to find the best angle grinder for cutting tile. Be sure to read customer reviews and do your research before making a purchase.