With so many orbital sander for dust collection brands on the market like Jellas, GALAX PRO, HandyCT, Einhell, HYCHIKA BETTER TOOLS FOR BETTER LIFE, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. Jellas 5-Inch Random Orbital Sander with 18Pc
- ▶【360°Rotating Base Plate & 6 Adjustable Speeds 】Dual-Action Random 360°Rotating Sanding Base Plate, it can rotate and vibrate. Ensures that the sanding surface is natural without traces and increase the grinding efficiency by 30%. 6 Adjustable speed dial supports you to monitor the exactly right speed according to different work. You can choose the most fitting speed from sanding to polishing.
- ▶【18Pcs Sandpapers】Supplied Sanding Discs 5-inch 18Pcs(3pcs 60 grits,3pcs 80 grits, 3pcs 120 grits,3pcs 180 grits,3pcs 240 grits,3pcs 320 grits), 6 different grains from coarse to fine. Choose to use them according to the sanding effect you want to meet your different applications of removing paint from wood, metal, and plastic. Hand sanders for wood Hook-and-loop disc attachment contains over 35,000 long-life hooks ensure form grip of the disc.
- ▶ 【High Dust Collection Efficiency】This electric sander has 8 vacuum holes; The dust bag has higher dust collection efficiency than the dust box; Dust bag has air permeability,It can prevent dust from entering the motor again, extending the service life of the orbital sander. Ideal for the DIY homeowner.
- ▶【Rubberized & Ergonomical】The sander machine is small in size, light in weight; it is wrapped in soft rubber to reduce vibration and improve comfort; handheld design, easy to operate with one hand. Jellas orbital sander can revent hand numbness, and reduce fatigue caused by long-term use.
- ▶【Powerful Operating System & Notice】 Its premium pure copper motor works up to 13000 rpm. The maximum power can reach to 2.5Amp. Good heat resistance and good cooling system prevent burn-in due to overheating when use for a long time. Notice: Not suitable for wall sanding, dust of the wall is too thin to block the collecting system.
2. GALAX PRO 2.0Amp Electric Random Orbital Sand
- Powerful operating system: 2.0Amp, 240W powerful motor for most of family applications.
- Variable speed: You can choose the most fitting speed from sanding to polishing
- Easy to handle: Compact and lightweight with ergonomic rubberized 3-position palm grip for increased comfort and ease of use
- Quick change: Hook and loop system for fast and easy paper changes
- 20 valuable accessories: The product contains 4 different types of sandpapers within total 20 pcs; Choose according to the size you need
- What you get: Palm sander;20Pieces Sandpapers (P60x5, P80x5, P100x5,P120x5);Dust collection bag; User manual
3. Gem 11″ Electric Orbital Sander with Dust Shr
- The GEM Orbital Sander features an 11 inch drive pad which reduces labor by at least 50% over traditional 5 or 6 inch rotary tools
- And as opposed to high speed rotary sanders, the 100% orbital action of the GEM sander eliminates the possibility of swirl marks, leaving a totally consistent and uniform finish. The weight of the machine (18 lbs) does all the work. There is no need to apply pressure. Simply guide the machine across the surface like polishing a car
- The GEM Orbital Sander comes with, or without a shroud attachment for dust collection, and is available in 220 volt. 11 inch 3M abrasives are available in our inventory. This is the ideal tool for sanding large flat surfaces for both the woodworking, concrete and solid surface industries
4. Einhell TE-RS Power X-Change 18-Volt Cordless
- POWER X-CHANGE: The 18-Volt battery system offers the unique possibility to supply power to all Einhell-tools and garden equipment of the Power X-Change family with one battery type. 1 BATTERY. 1000 POSSIBILITES.
- FLEXIBILITY: The Einhell TE-RS 18 Li cordless orbital sander provides cordless and compact use for any job in the home or on the job.
- VERSATILE: Oscillating speeds of 14, 000 -22, 000 OPM can be adjusted to cater to any application
- VELCRO-FASTENING: Velcro makes sand paper changes quick and easy
- DUST-EXTRACTION: Integrated dust extraction system keeps the work area clean and free of dust and debris.
5. HYCHIKA Detail Sander, 14,000 OPM Compact Ele
- ????[Quiet and Efficient] – HYCHIKA detail sanders run at 1.6 amps and up to 14,000 orbits per minute; ideal for polishing metal and plastic in small corners, stripping paint and removing rust from metalwork.
- ????[3 Types of Sanding Paper/12Pcs] – Includes 12 sheets of sanding paper (P80/P120/240) for immediate use. Hook and loop for quick and easy attachment of the sander, 3 types of sandpaper (140*90mm) in coarse, medium and fine to meet your different woodworking needs.
- ????[Efficient Dust Collection]This hand sander with dust bag,and 6-hole efficient dust collection system,maximum extraction of sawdust dust, keeping your work area clean.easy to disassemble and install, keeping you work area clean and relatively dust-free.
- ????[Ergonomic Design] – Small Sander with cord 2m, with its compact size and soft rubber head design, it can easily reach tight spaces to finish edges, corners and any other hard-to-reach spaces, allowing you to work perfectly on woodworking details. Ideal for interior detail work.
- ????[Included Components] -1Pcs HYCHIKA detail sander；12Pcs Hook and Loop sandpapers(P80/120/240); 1PCS dust bag; 1 Pcs manual.If you have any question,please feel free to contact us.
Best orbital sander for dust collection Buying guide
When shopping for an orbital sander for dust collection, there are a few important features to consider. First and foremost, look for a sander with an effective dust collection system. This should include a dust bag or port that can be easily connected to a vacuum cleaner. A dust-sealed switch and sealed bearings will also help reduce dust and debris in the air while sanding. Additionally, look for a sander with a variable speed setting, which will allow you to adjust the speed of the sander according to the material you are working with. Finally, an ergonomic design is important for comfort and control. Look for a sander with a comfortable grip, adjustable handle, and low vibration levels for a smoother sanding experience.