With so many orbital sander for cabinets brands on the market like Skil, gogonova, BOSCH, DEWALT, BLACK+DECKER, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. SKIL 5” Random Orbital Sander with Cyclonic D
- POWERFUL – With a 2.8 amp motor and 13,000 orbits per minute, it’s able to deliver a smooth performance over a variety of sanding applications.
- EASY TO CLEAN DUST CONTAINER – The X-flow dust collector uses cyclone force to collect dust in it’s easy-to-empty transparent container.
- SPEED CONTROL – Variable speed control provides the right amount of power and control across different materials.
- LOW VIBRATION – Through its ergonomic design and a soft rubber grip your hand stays comfortable while counterweight balance reduces hand fatigue from vibration. All so that you can work longer.
- SAND IN TIGHT PLACES – With a compact size and ergonomic design This sander can get into tight spaces easily and maximizes user control.
- EASY ON/OFF – The dust sealed on/off switch makes a hassle-free flip-of-the-switch during application.
2. 3.0A (360W) Orbit Sander, GoGonova 6 Speeds R
- 【Superior Motor with Variable Speeds】- Powerful 3.0 Amp (360W) motor up to 13,000RPM is ready to meet your expectation for sanding on either contoured or flat surfaces. 6 available speeds of our orbit sander make sure the projects be matching up with the required speed.
- 【Efficient Dust Collection】- Embedded with the dust collection system, the sander itself blow and collect dust into the cyclone box. The transparent design keeps you on track to avoid clogging. The extra vacuum adapter of our sanding machine has the dust directly to your cleaner without leaving workspace mess.
- 【Ergonomic & Shock Absorb】- Premium palm material effectively absorb shock and reduce vibration during operation. The rubberized grip by soft-gripping-surface (TPE) is ergonomic and promises steady holding for hour’s tasks. Improving your comfort and control.
- 【15pcs Sandpapers & Quick Change Function】- 15pcs sanding discs range from 80/100/120 grit for multiple applications. Hook and loop design makes sure a quick and tool-free paper changes.
- 【Smooth & Clean】- Our GoGonova random orbital sander achieve a swirl-free finish and even texture. It is an ideal sanding and polishing machine for wood, furniture, metal or removing paint, etc.
3. BOSCH Power Tools – GET75-6N – Electric Orbit
- Dual mode: Provides 2 sanding modes, random orbit mode for normal stock removal or fine finishing and “turbo” Driven eccentric orbit mode for aggressive stock removal at 5 times the rate of the normal random orbit sanding mode
- Variable speed: The GET75 6N comes with a powerful 7. 5 amp variable speed motor (no load speed: 290 to 640 RPM, no load orbit speed: 3300 to 7300 OPM) provide power, flexibility for jobs
- Ease of use: Get fast, smooth finishes on a variety of surfaces
- Passive dust collection system: Passive dust collection system that requires a vacuum cleaner and hoses; Accepts Bosch VAC001, VAC009 and VAC010 hoses (sold separately) or a Bosch VAC002 hose adapter (included)
- Orbital sander Package includes: The GET75 6N unit includes 1 (1) soft backing pad, 1 (1) hex pad wrench, 1 (1) sanding disc, 1 (1) removable front handle, 2 (2) vacuum hose adapters; Perfect for normal removal, most sanding jobs, wood floors, furniture finishing and polishing applications
- Turbo mode – has direct-drive rotation for 3x stock removal of standard random-orbit mode, for an alternative to a belt sander
- Multi-hole pad system – allows flexibility so tool can use a wide variety of abrasive discs
4. DEWALT Random Orbit Sander, Variable Speed, 5
- 3.0-amp motor of the orbital sander spins the pad at 8,000 – 12,000 OPM
- Separate counterweight design of the hand sander reduces vibration for improved comfort
- Improved dust-sealed switch of the electric sander protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Dust port is designed to fit directly to the DWV010 or DWV012 dust collectors
- Shorter height allows the user to get closer to the workpiece
- Rubber overmold improves grip in all of the critical areas of the sander
- Improved dust collection and one-handed locking dust bag
- To attach the dust port to other vacuum systems with 1-1/4-inch hoses, use DWV9000 Universal Quick Connector
5. BLACK+DECKER Orbital Sander, 5 Inch, 2.0 Amp,
- HIGH PERFORMANCE ORBIT SANDER – 2.0 Amp corded electric random orbit sander for a swirl-free finish
- HIGH EFFICIENCY – Delivers 12000 OPM (orbits per minute) to quickly sand material
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT – Fits in tight spaces for more versatile sanding
- DUST COLLECTION SYSTEM – Keep your workspace free of dust and debris with a built-in dust collection bag
- COMFORT GRIP HANDLE – Work comfortably and with less fatigue thanks to the comfort grip handle
Best orbital sander for cabinets Buying guide
When shopping for the best orbital sander for cabinets, be sure to consider the following criteria: power, size, dust collection, and comfort.
Power: Look for an orbital sander that has a strong motor that’s capable of running the sander at a high speed. This will help ensure that the sanding job is completed quickly and efficiently.
Size: The size of the orbital sander should be appropriate for the job at hand. Smaller sanders are ideal for smaller jobs, while larger sanders are better suited for larger jobs.
Dust Collection: Look for an orbital sander that has a dust collection system. This will help keep the work area clean and free of debris.
Comfort: Look for an orbital sander that is comfortable to use. This will help ensure that the job is completed quickly and easily. Consider the weight of the sander, the handle design, and the vibration reduction features.