With so many low vibration orbital sander brands on the market like PIONEERWORKS, Ingersoll Rand, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. Electric Random Orbital Sander,PioneerWorks B
- Brushless AC Motor: Using advanced brushless technology, Built with high-quality components , results in longer life,to use long hours on the shop floor
- Variable Speed: PioneerWorks Electric Random Sander controlled variable speeds from 4,000 to 10,000 Rpm to provide 5 Speed , Provide the ideal finish for a variety of applications ,Perfect for fine sanding
- Performance Unequaled :Whisper quiet for precision-balanced motor for smoother running,10,000 rpm motor with a 3/16-inch orbit provides a swirl-free finish,Low vibration performance makes for smoother sanding
- Compact Design:Ergonomically formed to fit comfortably in any size hand,Lightweight but durable composite design weighs 4 .8lbs,For industrial/occupational use
- Package Includes: 9.8FT Cable/6.56FT Vacuum Hose/2 Small Connectors/1 Universal Connector/4 Sheets of Purple Sand/8 Sheets of Red Sand/1 Wrench.Professional after-sales service, Please contact us if you have any questions
2. Ingersoll Rand 4151 6” Random Orbit Pneumatic
- VACUUM READY: IR 4151 Ultra Duty Random Orbit Pneumatic Sander connects to central or portable vacuum systems; Whether leveling the top of a wood table or stripping paint from metal, it increases efficiency and creates superior finishes
- EXTRACTS DUST AWAY: Unlike most orbital sanders, the 4151 extracts dust and particles through and around the pad when it’s in use, keeping foreign matter away from the motor to reduce clogs
- SMOOTH POWER: 12,000 rpm motor with a 3/16-inch orbit provides a swirl-free finish; Low vibration performance makes for smoother sanding
- USER COMFORT: Interchangeable grip rings are available to match operator hand sizes; Lightweight but durable composite design weighs less than 2 lbs
- AIR POWERED: Pneumatic Sander has a 1/4 inch air inlet and 8 CFM air consumption
3. Ingersoll Rand 300G Edge Series 6″ Air Random
- VACUUM READY: IR’s EDGE Series 300G 6″ Random Orbital Air Sander is designed to connect to central and portable vacuum systems; 360-degree swivel vacuum adapter comes included to provides a greater range of movement without tangled hoses and cords
- LIGHTWEIGHT YET STURDY: Sander features a low vibration, composite design that is exceptionally rugged and lightweight; It measures 7.5 inches long and weighs only 1.9 pounds
- DIFFUSED REAR EXHAUST: Tool extracts dust and particles through its 6-inch pad, keeping foreign matter away from the motor and away from your work, helping deliver a high-quality, swirl-free finish
- APPLICATIONS: This pneumatic sander is well-suited for woodworking and auto body projects, as it prepares metal and wood surfaces for painting and finishing
- DEPENDABLE RELIABILITY: Durable design ensures this tool will work like you expect each time you pull the trigger; Every component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance
4. Ingersoll Rand 311A 6” Orbital Air Dual-Actio
- POWER plus PRECISION: Compact, portable, and long-lasting, the 311A Dual-Action Sander creates swirl-free finishes, making it best for feather edging, metal preparation, and finish work on body filler
- QUIET, BALANCED OPERATION: Built-in silencer muffles noise, while balanced ball-bearing construction provides improved handling, control, and durability
- LOW VIBRATION: Pneumatic orbit sander is low vibration and lightweight at only 4 lbs, so you can work faster and easier, and get more done without sacrificing comfort or quality
- ADJUSTABLE: Built-in regulator is adjustable, delivering positive speed control of 12,000 rpm maximum free speed and 17 cfm air consumption at free speed for optimum precision
- WARRANTY: The IR 311A Heavy-Duty 6-Inch Dual-Action Quiet Air Sander is backed by a limited one-year warranty
5. Ingersoll Rand 328B 8” Air Geared Orbital San
- SWIRL FREE FINISH: The smooth strength and power of the IR 328B Air Geared Sander lets you remove heavy material and body filler on large, flat surfaces, leaving a clean, swirl-free finish
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Every detail of the tool is shaped to fit your hand perfectly and the lever throttle takes pressure off of your palm
- LOW VIBRATION: With a low vibration performance, this sander is designed to perform at top condition without wearing out the user
- PRECISION plus CONTROL: With variable speed and a dual-action pad motion xa0(5/32″ orbit), you’ll have full control of your power tool’s performance
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Sander weighs only 4.7 lbs, so you can work comfortably and get more done without sacrificing quality
Best low vibration orbital sander Buying guide
Are you searching for a low-vibration orbital sander that won’t leave you with a sore arm after a few hours of sanding? If so, there are a few features to consider before making a purchase.
When choosing an orbital sander, look for models with vibration control technology. Many of the top sanders have built-in systems that reduce vibration and make sanding more comfortable. Additionally, inspect the sander’s ergonomics, as a good grip and handle design can also reduce vibration.
Look for sanders with adjustable speeds, which allow you to adjust the speed according to your needs. This is especially important for sanding delicate surfaces and for achieving a smooth finish.
Finally, select a sander with a dust collection system. This will help minimize mess and make your sanding area easier to clean up.