With so many handheld sander for deck brands on the market like BLACK+DECKER, Handife, Makita, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
1. BLACK+DECKER MOUSE 1.2 Amp Electric Detail Sa
- COMPACT DESIGN – Allows access to cramped corners and tight spaces.
- POWERFUL MOTOR – 1.2 Amp motor supplies 16,000 orbits per minute for fast and thorough material removal.
- DETAIL FINGER ATTACHMENT – Interchangeable attachment allows access to hard-to-reach spots.
- DUST COLLECTION CANISTER – High-performance system with micro-filtration keeps your worksurface clean with less sawdust and debris.
- 3-POSITION GRIP – For added versatility and control. POWERFUL MOTOR – 1.2 Amp motor supplies 16, orbits per minute for fast and thorough material removal.
- HOOK-AND-LOOP SYSTEM – Makes changing sandpaper fast and easy.
- CORDED – Corded design offers unlimited runtime for even the biggest jobs.
- INCLUDES –(1) BDEMS600 sander, (1) detail finger attachment.
2. Handife Handheld Drywall Sander 7A 800W Elect
- ????【Strong Power】Handife handled electric drywall sander features a 800W high power motor, which offers efficient power in sanding work, ideal for grinding plasterboard walls, ceilings, corridor.
- ????【Automatic Dust Removal】 You will not experience the painful of cleaning dusts as it’s vacuum system absorbs above 90% dust upon sanding walls.
- ????【5 Variable Speed and LED Light】You could optimize grinding efficiency from 1200 to 2300RPM depending on various situations. Additionally, the two-tiered LED strip lights make it suitable for working in dark.
- ????【Easy to Sand Corners and Edges】This sander machine has a partially detachable sanding disk. You can remove it to get easy access to corners or perpendicular walls. The auxiliary handle could be assembled to either of the two sides of this sander.
- ????【Package Included】 1 x Drywall sander, 12 x Sandpapers, 1 x Collector bag, 1 axauxiliary handle, 2 x carbon brushes, 1 x hexagonal wrench, 1x hose. If you have any questions, please contact us.
3. BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Orbital Sander, Cordless
- FAST MATERIAL REMOVAL – At 12,000 opm (oscillations per minute), the random orbital sander quickly clears away materials like paint, stain, and varnish.
- COMPACT, EASY-TO-MANEUVER DESIGN – Compact and helps reduce muscle fatigue.
- HOOK-AND-LOOP SYSTEM – For convenient sandpaper changing.
- ON-BOARD DUST COLLECTION – Easy-empty dust bag keeps your work area cleaner and improves visibility of the work surface.
- 20V MAX* LITHIUM ION BATTERY – Holds a charge for up to 18 months.
- INCLUDES – (1) BDERO20 random orbit sander, (1) 20V MAX* 1.5Ah lithium ion battery, (1) charger, (2) 5 in. round sandpaper sheets.
4. BLACK+DECKER Orbital Sander, 5 Inch, 2.0 Amp,
- HIGH PERFORMANCE ORBIT SANDER – 2.0 Amp corded electric random orbit sander for a swirl-free finish
- HIGH EFFICIENCY – Delivers 12000 OPM (orbits per minute) to quickly sand material
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT – Fits in tight spaces for more versatile sanding
- DUST COLLECTION SYSTEM – Keep your workspace free of dust and debris with a built-in dust collection bag
- COMFORT GRIP HANDLE – Work comfortably and with less fatigue thanks to the comfort grip handle
5. Makita 9403 4″ x 24″ Belt Sander, Teal
- Low noise (84dB) for operator comfort
- 4″ wide belt with a speed of 1,640 ft./min. for fast material removal
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Large front grip is positioned for operator comfort
- Innovative design for sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander
Best handheld sander for deck Buying guide
When shopping for the best handheld sander for deck, there are several features to consider. The first is the power source. Most sanders are powered by electricity, but some use cordless battery-powered models. Battery-powered models offer more portability, but they may not be as powerful as electric models. The second is the size and weight. If you need to use the sander for extended periods of time, a lighter model may be the best choice. Third, consider the type of sandpaper the sander uses. Some models use a standard sandpaper, while others may require special sanding discs or sheets. Finally, consider the speed settings. A sander with adjustable speed settings can help you control the level of sanding needed for the job.